Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,505 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North (4036 Views)

Where To Get Sport Stuffs In Lagos / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / u-Snapp ~ Simplest Way To Buy And Sell Secondhand Stuffs in Your Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good day Nairalanders
Foodstuffs is one of the most lucrative business just like water business. No one can do without food daily but anyone can do without clothes and shoes.

Stop wasting your hard earned money on investment of no return...

There are many ways to invest in Foodstuffs, is either you invest in it buy giving your money to someone who is into food stuffs business or you go into it by yourself.

As long as earth remains eating time will not seize.

All you need is your capital, where to sort for cheap product, where to sell, you can be a foodstuffs supplier, is not necessary you go into the market to sell...

I know many ways you can sell you foodstuffs without affecting your office yet you make money that will pay you your monthly salary.

Salary is just like enslavering someone, No one can achieve any tangible thing thru monthly salary Except you are a self employed in foodstuffs business.

Good luck.

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalanders
Foodstuffs is one of the most lucrative business just like water business. No one can do without food daily but anyone can do without clothes and shoes.

There are many ways to invest in Foodstuffs, is either you invest in it buy giving your money to someone who is into food stuffs business or you go into it by yourself.

All you need is your capital, where to sort for cheap product, where to sell, you can be a foodstuffs supplier, is not necessary you go into the market to sell...

I know many ways you can sell you foodstuffs without affecting your office yet you make money that will pay you your monthly salary.

Salary is just like enslavering someone, No one can achieve any tangible thing thru monthly salary Except you are a self employed in foodstuffs business.

Good luck.

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Teetee777: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Your location? And tell us where we can source for food stuff?

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Teetee777:

Not tell us but tell me because you are speaking for yourself....

Be straight forward when you need something not hiding behind the crowd

3 Likes

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2021
AbujaClient:

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by bamidele89: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=AbujaClient post=98448050][/quote]

I stay in Ondo town
What did you think I can buy and resell
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Teetee777: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2021
AbujaClient:

You want to do business and you didn't mention your location, if you can't mention where we can source for food stuff, you shud mention your location, we don't need pictures, you can't stay in Lagos and telling people you can source for food stuff, oga, this is 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2021
bamidele89:

I stay in Ondo town
What did you think I can buy and resell

Ok
First of all check what exactly is really in demand around where you are, you can as well check what you can send from Ondo state to North ok...

Like palm oil and groundnut oil you can sell that in North here...

Then I will suggest this in your environment Onions in bag, local rice which is ok, Basket of tomatoes added to this you can as well check the foodstuffs you think is expensive
and fast selling in your environment and market and let me know...

WhatsApp me 0.8.1...00.10...2520
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Teetee777:

You want to do business and you didn't mention your location, if you can't mention where we can source for food stuff, you shud mention your location, we don't need pictures, you can't stay in Lagos and telling people you can source for food stuff, oga, this is 2021

I don't really have time for you
I only answer people that are serious...
I can see you are only trying to create awareness of nothing...

When you are ready let me know
If you can read, you should see the LOCATION IN THE CAPTION.
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Teetee777: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2021
AbujaClient:

I don't really have time for you
I only answer people that are serious...
I can see you are only trying to create awareness of nothing...

When you are ready let me know
If you can read, you should see the LOCATION IN THE CAPTION.
Don't worry we know your type, you opened your your account last year and you expect people to give you their money for business, oga this is 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by adekola02(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalanders

Good luck.
.... loving the idea.... pls I reside in kwara state..... pls how can I contact you... I have little money I wanna invest

2 Likes

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
adekola02:
.... loving the idea.... pls I reside in kwara state..... pls how can I contact you... I have little money I wanna invest

Ok, you want to start the business
That's very good
Are you starting from your environment, is a business i encourage people to join this year because there will be a scarcity of food and in it you can also feed your families and also live well...

My whatsapp contact...081...00.10..25..20
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
AbujaClient:

Ok, you want to start the business
That's very good
Are you starting from your environment, is a business i encourage people to join this year because there will be a scarcity of food and in it you can also feed your families and also live well...

My whatsapp contact...081...00.10..25..20

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Get your foodstuffs now when is still cheap, this is the Only business you can't easily run at loss.
Food is a daily commodities needed by many, just like water.
You can do it yourself or you invest in it

All you need is your capital, where to source for a cheap product, what product should i sort for...

There many ways you easily sell your foodstuffs without stress or much grammar
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Foodstuffs Business...
making wave...

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by OGWILLS123: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbujaClient:
Foodstuffs Business... making wave...
Please sir can i start this biz with 30k

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Please sir can i start this biz with 30k

Yes you can start with 30k but depends on where you want to start...and the foodstuffs you are buying...

Are you starting from your environment or how you intending to start?
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Gentleman001: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
adekola02:
Do you want to invest or have the mind of doing the business yourself.. I reside in Kwara state also...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Gentleman001: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbujaClient:
Get your foodstuffs now when is still cheap, this is the Only business you can't easily run at loss.
Food is a daily commodities needed by many, just like water.
You can do it yourself or you invest in it

All you need is your capital, where to source for a cheap product, what product should i sort for...

There many ways you easily
I reside in Kwara state, where are you in North and what kind of food do you deal with
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by adekola02(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gentleman001:

Do you want to invest or have the mind of doing the business yourself.. I reside in Kwara state also...
... how can we hookup bro
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Good morning all

I didn't create this thread for anyone to fall a victim of Scammer...

If you are too desperate then is all your fault...

Life is all about choice
But look before you leap

Best of luck..
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Gentleman001:

I reside in Kwara state, where are you in North and what kind of food do you deal with

Presently now
Am in Abuja market Utako Gwagwalada precisely...

I sort for my product from North and at times I sells and supply in the market as well...

I deal on Onion, Palm oil and yam for now...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by Gentleman001: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
AbujaClient:

Presently now

I sort for my product from North and at times I sells and supply in the market as well...

Can we hook on WhatsApp... 08032167306
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by DigitalSynergy: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
AbujaClient:

Presently now

I will contact you later
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

I will contact you later

Ok no problems
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Gentleman001:

Can we hook on WhatsApp... 08032167306
Ok
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
AbujaClient:

Ok

Good day Nairalanders
Think of every minutes that passes, is either you are loosing Cash or making Cash...

Foodstuffs is the real deal
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
AbujaClient:

Good day Nairalanders
Think of every minutes that passes, is either you are loosing Cash or making Cash...

More request are coming in...
I think people are now getting it when foodstuffs is becoming a gold.

Market people you think of nothing will soon be the Richest in this season, JUST WAIT, WATCH AND SEE... Keep buying from us. Thanks
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbujaClient:

More request are coming in...
I think people are now getting it when foodstuffs is becoming a gold.

Market people you think of nothing will soon be the Richest in this season, JUST WAIT, WATCH AND SEE... Keep buying from us. Thanks

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Hi Nairalanders

Our foodstuffs business is still making wave as order rolls in...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Teetee777:

Hot business on board... grin grin
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by ibnummu: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalanders

Good luck.

I'm in Osun. How can I start this biz with little cash? 08050581572-WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business / Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? / Can Any Tell Me How To Turn N3,500 Into N50,000 Per Month

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.