Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North (3978 Views)

Where To Get Sport Stuffs In Lagos / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / u-Snapp ~ Simplest Way To Buy And Sell Secondhand Stuffs in Your Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
ibnummu:

I'm in Osun. How can I start this biz with little cash? 08050581572-WhatsApp

Ok
You can start with 60k but you need to know the techniques, because every business has a clue.

First of all watch what is trending and scarce and hotcake as well then follows with the foodstuffs you want to go into and lots more of techniques...

You have made a very good choice.

You can WhatsApp me on... 0810..0101..25..20
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
ibnummu:

Still in Business
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
keep your order coming.... grin grin grin
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by seproperties(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
op ,How can I invest by just buying and getting it supplied at once and make my profit even if not much ,Is it Possible like that without just sitting down on a shop waiting for customers ,Juaat buy in Bulk the. delivered to waiting customers
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
seproperties:
op ,How can I invest by just buying and getting it supplied at once and make my profit even if not much ,Is it Possible like that without just sitting down on a shop waiting for customers ,Juaat buy in Bulk the. delivered to waiting customers

Good day
Is possible...I personally don't have a shop instead i sell in the market because when you look at the cost of the shop rent and compare to your sales except if you have a shop in a good location.

I only goes to daily market to sell which never cost me much, No environmental problem, Nepa fees or water and all the bills grin grin grin grin

I as well also supply to people which another cool means for me infact at the end of my supply i will just have few foodstuffs products left to take to the market to sell. So you can do FOODSTUFFS supply but you need to be smart and ready to market yourself well...

Life is about presentation and marketing, the way you present yourself and goods matters and where you go to present it matters as well.

So is possible, but there are few terms and condition in it, if you can
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Still on bizness
get involve and make haste while the sun shines
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Is a lazy person that will actually be waiting for a white collar job
What collar job will earn you foodstuffs business will earn you x3 still put food on your table without tampering your capital.
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 3:48pm On May 13, 2021
Keep your order coming....
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Still in the business...
you can go to the Market or you Invest with us
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by graced21: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
AbujaClient:
Still in the business...
you can go to the Market or you Invest with us
in this insecurity,how can one be sure of his safety while purchasing goods in the north??

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
graced21:
in this insecurity,how can one be sure of his safety while purchasing goods in the north??
Well is all about your faith...But daily people are coming to the North that is the reason why you can as well see food to buy because someone also took the risk. It takes risk to make money. No money is gotten on the platter of gold. The life you are living is full of risk. So if you want to go into business don't allow me to lure you in because go to the market and make my own money under risk yet i haven't been swallowed up over since 5 years now that North is even worst not even now.... So when you make up your mind to join the winner let me know, this is not a time to cajole anyone to succeed. success is a thing of the mind and determination

This the ONLY and major reason I really love Igbo's and i APPRECIATE them because they do take risk to be rich, later common man will start talking that they are greedy without knowing what they actually went thru.
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Keep it up, earn while you can grin grin grin grin
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2021
The Only business that you can do on go, eat from it, live from yet achieved a lot from it... grin grin grin
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't give up, Make the money now... Now that there is hike in FOODSTUFFS, This Buhari regime favored the foodstuff seller I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by graced21: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2021
AbujaClient:
Don't give up, Make the money now... Now that there is hike in FOODSTUFFS, This Buhari regime favored the foodstuff seller I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
I would have started this this year but will have to wait till next year

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
graced21:
I would have started this this year but will have to wait till next year

Ok, No problem smiley smiley smiley smiley
You can as well take your time...Then plan alongside against the next year cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by BestPaschal1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please ooo, am from Cross River State and want to do business as in looking for what to buy and sell in the north and the location in the north that I can sell the products you're about referring me to, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by BestPaschal1(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Please ooo, am from Cross River State and want to do business as in looking for what to buy and sell in the north and the location in the north that I can sell the products you're about referring me to, thank you. shocked shocked shocked
This my whatsapp number +2348060924005
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good day

Please let me get you clear
You have a product you want to sell in the North?
Or you want to buy it in the North and sell it in the North?

You can but goods foodstuffs from the North to sell in your state or you bring from your state to sell in the North...
That's all I can say.

You can still make your request vivid for me to understand in case if that is not what you mean...get my whatsapp No 0.8...1..00.10...25..20

Thanks
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
ibnummu:

Still hot cake, Palmoil is hotcake now in the North and Sorghum

If you have a large number of sorghum contact me
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Keep your request coming, The door is open
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Are you still doubting, am receiving a lot of messages on WhatsApp just to start a foodstuffs business... That's the only thing Nigeria needs now and that's the easiest way to make your own money. Turn the trouble to cash. So many are seeing scarcity while the wise one are seeing and making money grin grin grin Common sense!! Live complain and make your own money
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2021
AbujaClient:
Are you still doubting, am receiving a lot of messages on WhatsApp just to start a foodstuffs business... That's the only thing Nigeria needs now and that's the easiest way to make your own money. Turn the trouble to cash. So many are seeing scarcity while the wise one are seeing and making money grin grin grin Common sense!! Live complain and make your own money

You're welcome, Happy weekend
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2021
AbujaClient:

You're welcome, Happy weekend

Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2021
ibnummu:

Thanks for your calls and order...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
ibnummu:

tongue Are you still doubting it or still in between opinions while others are closing the year with cash in Foodstuffs business, I said it, you mustn't be in the Market before you make your cash, is all about common sense. Not everyone has the time and charisma but i tell you, you can still make good money even where you are, ask me how?
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:13pm On May 20, 2022
If you are still asleep, you better wake up, the only avenue so far to be rich in this recession is foodstuff business. It is glaring because hunger is in increase everyday. But things are a bit cheaper in the North...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Is another new month and cash season for the smart ones...
Join the train 🚆

Nothing to loose, but much to gain...
Re: Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North by AbujaClient: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2023
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalanders
Foodstuffs is one of the most lucrative business just like water business. No one can do without food daily but anyone can do without clothes and shoes.

Stop wasting your hard earned money on investment of no return...

There are many ways to invest in Foodstuffs, is either you invest in it buy giving your money to someone who is into food stuffs business or you go into it by yourself.

As long as earth remains eating time will not seize.

All you need is your capital, where to sort for cheap product, where to sell, you can be a foodstuffs supplier, is not necessary you go into the market to sell...

I know many ways you can sell you foodstuffs without affecting your office yet you make money that will pay you your monthly salary.

Salary is just like enslavering someone, No one can achieve any tangible thing thru monthly salary Except you are a self-employed in the foodstuffs business.

Good luck.

Is December 🎄 get your foodstuffs cheaper

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can You Do With 100,000 Or 150,000 Naira / CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.