Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (51957 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by billyG(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:
ESN is an illegal outfit. If the south east want a regional security arrangement, they should create one legally just the way Amotekun was done. The government cannot look away when an illegal outfit is going about with arms and claiming to be a security organization.
Is it legal for herdsmen to bear arms?? Why is d government playing double standard.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by frankson1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Exactly my thoughts,

Soldiers who should be Combing the Forest for the Herdsmen kidnapping and killing Citizens are being sent to Fight people defending their land.

Your Excellency, President Mohammed Buhari, you are Setting the Nation on Fire and it's so Unfortunate..

It's Difficult to Build, but it's very Easy to Destroy.

Are you back from sabbatical? I was searching for you in all threads that US election was mentioned grin
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by seunmsg(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
billyG:

Is it legal for herdsmen to bear arms?? Why is d government playing double standard.

What double standard? Haven’t we all been calling on government to clampdown on the criminal herdsmen? Why should we take a different position on ESN?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by seunmsg(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

And what legal back up do the fulani terrorists have as they carry dangerous weapons and killings people without any form of arrests and prosecution against them? You see, while you're trying so hard to justify your hatred for the Igbos, you keep on exposing your ignorant self the more. You have have hidden your logical prowess all these years without condemning their evil and atrocious acts but jumped out to rant and showcase your bitter soul now that the peope have risen up to defend themselves.
Mr "Logically" stupid and ignorant Igbophobic hater.

Reduce the emotions and you will see properly. Why have we all been calling on government to clampdown on criminal herdsmen? If we all agree that it’s wrong for herdsmen to go about with guns killing people, we must also agree that it’s wrong for ESN to do the same.

In case you don’t know, ESN was set up by a secessionist movement. That alone is enough for the government to move quickly in dealing with the outfit. We must not wait till the outfit fully transforms into a terrorist group/ separatist militia to wage war against Nigeria before acting. Boko Haram will be a child’s play compared to ESN if the outfit is allowed to fester. Eastern governor either take legal control or FG use maximum force to quickly disband the outfit. There is no two ways about it.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Dpharisee: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Reduce the emotions and you will see properly. Why have we all been calling on government to clampdown on criminal herdsmen? If we all agree that it’s wrong for herdsmen to go about with guns killing people, we must also agree that it’s wrong for ESN to do the same.

In case you don’t know, ESN was set up by a secessionist movement. That alone is enough for the government to move quickly in dealing with the outfit. We must not wait till the outfit fully transforms into a terrorist group/ separatist militia to wage war against Nigeria before acting. Boko Haram will be a child’s play compared to ESN if the outfit is allowed to fester. Eastern governor either take legal control or FG use maximum force to quickly disband the outfit. There is no two ways about it.
The Army is killing innocent civilians by indiscriminate shooting and you are not bordered by that because it's happening in Igbo land against IPOB?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by seunmsg(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dpharisee:

The Army is killing innocent civilians by indiscriminate shooting and you are not bordered by that because it's happening in Igbo land against IPOB?

And where in my post did I say I’m not bothered about the death of innocent civilian?

And if you care about the death of innocent civilians so much, this is the time to join reasonable voices in calling for the legalization or disbandment of the outfit before it becomes another Boko Haram. ESN is a separatist militia in the making. When the war Kanu and his ESN are looking for eventually starts, many innocent civilians will die. Hopefully, it won’t get to that stage before the right thing is done.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by JooEeL(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
giftedben:

Can I borrow this to my page

Yes bro
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by ada9ja(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
what is ESN?
in a democratic era....we seems to accept everything

ESN will create a room for Nigeria government to shoot Biafra war part 2 with good reason cos they will tag ESN as rebel group....e all know this

a life is worth more than ignorance
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Exactly my beloved brother, the Nirth and Buharu are afraid that an organized Southern especially Eadtern outfit will be a great threat to the Fulanis so they are using the military to supress the Eastern Security iutfut.

The Govs should come out and support the defence of the East and South, they dont know that when the time sets, they wont be safe.

They thought the got the youths by rushing to identify with them during the Endsars...i laugh!

author=Neddstark post=98436250]

Soldiers should go into the bush and kill the criminals first. ESN is not the problem now. Every people have a right to defend themselves. [/quote]
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by darediamond(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
weslay:
ESN are responsible for the deaths in Orlu.
Why is the Military not after Amotekun? Nnamdi Kalu cannot just wage up and form ESN without recourse to the Law.

The Yoruba's have proven to be very thoughtful in their approach to things
It is not just about being thoughtful. It is about the EXTREME FEAR THE NORTH HAVE FOR US.

They KNOW OUR HISTORY AND EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE UPTO AND WHAT WE CAN SUDDENLY BECOME WHEN IT COMES TO IT.

IGBOHO IS JUST A FLASH!!!!

WE ARE LEGIONS OF DEMONS OF DESTRUCTION OF LIFE AND PROPERTIES IF YOU MOVE US TO THAT POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!!!!!!!

THE NORTH KNOW ALL THIS FACTS!!

LEFT ALONE WITHOUTH THE SUPPORT OF WE SOUTHWESTERNERS, WILL THE NOTHERN-NIGERIA DOMINATED NIGERIA ARMY EVER DEFEAT OJUKWU AND HIS MIGHTY AND DEEPLLY EXPERIENCED COMMANDOS AT ALL

DARE WE ODUAS, DARE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

NOT EVERYONE CAN BOMB, FIRE AND BULLET KILL.!!!

WE ARE DEMONS HERE!!!!!
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Oracleforce: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
It.is high time south-south and south-eastern Nigeria rose up to this security challenge bedeviling their people...
Silence is also consent.....im sick and tired of hearing IpOB while those in the position of authority hobnob with Fulani Thieves in the Aso Villa...
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Any attack on the South must be met with, we are not safe under this yeye govt, people are dying everyday and he wants us to fold our hands so that his people will keep killing us.

Let any stupid herdsmen pass in any east, if care is not taken they and their cows will dissappear.

Buhari himself will not be safe if the Army collapses, the Brigade of Guards and SS wont save him because there wont be reinforcements to Aso Rock if it sets....he thinks he can do anyhow in this new dispensation and growing population, technology and exposure?

quote author=Deborah98 post=98436417]What if I say these are not soliders but killer herdsmen that came to flex muscle with easterners. God will expose and bring them to judgement soon.[/quote]
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by darediamond(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sctests:

Sunday Igboho and his illegal thugs asking fulanis to leave yorubaland which is part and parcel of Nigeria is a terrorist and has been declared wanted. In the coming days, he will be severely dealt with along with his fellow yoruba urchins. grin
Ok.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Nomorelove: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
ada9ja:
what is ESN?
in a democratic era....we seems to accept everything

ESN will create a room for Nigeria government to shoot Biafra war part 2 with good reason cos they will tag ESN as rebel group....e all know this

a life is worth more than ignorance
You must be joking if you think the FG can win a war against the South East in this present time. Please think twice, it cannot happen.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by darediamond(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
okpukpu:
Nigerian army are cowards since 1967.
You went to the bush and lost 7 of your men... you quickly ran to the market and start shooting and intimidating market women.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by darediamond(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
eyinjuege:
All parts of Nigeria is on fire.
North battling with insurgency and soldiers deployed
South West and East battling with herdsmen and taking up arms to defend themselves. South South too already took arms tey tey.
Soldiers to be deployed to those places too. How many soldiers does Nigeria have?
They will definitely be overwhelmed last last. Na dem go tire
When will the Presidency wake up from it's slumber? Buhari is just a figurehead at this point. Even his own family members have absconded
BUHARI AND HIS NORTH WILL WAKE UP IN ALJUNAH when stubborn Core North get razed down to ashes. It is gradually coming to reality.

They are still eye in SOUTH-WEST but..... SOKOTO will cry!!!!
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
As e be now how their body be?

Nigerian Army is losing it...watch this ESN case and see how this will turn against the Army with Guerilla style, the Army will be over stretched and cut off that it will collapse, with Boko boys from the North and Herdsmen too.

Southern soldiers will soon revolt, am seeing that coming....

quote author=MrOjay1 post=98437120]Na only for East wey Nigerian soldiers get power[/quote]
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
wizzyrich:
This country has really changed a lot of things about me, the human subconsciousness is dead, I no longer have that scary feeling of seeing a dead body on social media or on the ground. Its more like a norm or tradition in my beloved country called Nigeria.

Why has killings become a norm in this country ?

Could you please tell me one thing that is beloved about Nigeria?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:
ESN is an illegal outfit. If the south east want a regional security arrangement, they should create one legally just the way Amotekun was done. The government cannot look away when an illegal outfit is going about with arms and claiming to be a security organization.

Seems to me they've been looking away as Fulani herdsmen have been going about with arms. How come they suddenly know it's bad?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Salewa97:
Why is Peter Obi not speaking up?

Why are their governors not speaking up?

Their governor's, just like the others called by that appellation in other regions, are practically just monkeys with docked tails.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
You will remember the day you will run inside to hide from SoutherN Armies advancing to the North....you seem to underestimate the piwer of unity of the South.

You saw how d yoruba CP refused to arrest Thst guy and resigned. Adamu appointed Ibo woman to arrest him to create problems btw the Ibos and Yorubas, but the wisevwoman dodged the bullet....open your eyes bro.

I said this a year ago, in an event of another war...mthe NORTH WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!! When that hsppens, Boko haram will overun the region and claim authority over it(which wont be our business as then we don japa).

quote author=Sctests post=98437373]

Sunday Igboho and his illegal thugs asking fulanis to leave yorubaland which is part and parcel of Nigeria is a terrorist and has been declared wanted. In the coming days, he will be severely dealt with along with his fellow yoruba urchins. grin[/quote]
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Kingrefreshed: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
what crime did the soldiers commit, is it an offence to decide to serve your country?

People like you are the reason why we will not quit Fighting.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Princewell2012(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
at least I still have half. Yours is empty.
Stop aiding a terrorist organization! This is my last warning to you.

Am sorry to ask, I don't mean any harm. How do you define a terrorist? Thank you.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by AregbeFufu: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

And where in my post did I say I’m not bothered about the death of innocent civilian?

And if you care about the death of innocent civilians so much, this is the time to join reasonable voices in calling for the legalization or disbandment of the outfit before it becomes another Boko Haram. ESN is a separatist militia in the making. When the war Kanu and his ESN are looking for eventually starts, many innocent civilians will die. Hopefully, it won’t get to that stage before the right thing is done.
Look at another one of those Yoruba gladiators I was summoning the other day but never showed up.
This pathetic Yoruba gladiator has suddenly become an unsolicited advocate for the Nigerian army.
Same Army that flogged Yoruba obas and villagers for resisting fulani herdsmen grazing on their land..
I saw how you were sounding like a baby who's candy was taken from him.
Now the mention of SE has triggered the gladiator in him.
Where was this gladiator yesterday? grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by AregbeFufu: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Look at another one of those Yoruba gladiators I was summoning the other day but never showed up.
This pathetic Yoruba gladiator has suddenly become an unsolicited advocate for the Nigerian army.
Same Army that flogged Yoruba obas and villagers for resisting fulani herdsmen grazing on their land..
I saw how you were sounding like a baby who's candy was taken from him.
Now the mention of SE has triggered the gladiator in him.
Where was this gladiator yesterday? grin
Pathetic bunch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.