Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen (34464 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Ezeama400: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
The governors of Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Kebbi, and Jigawa states on Monday met with the national leadership of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association at the International Culture and Events Centre in Akure, Ondo State capital.

The Nigerian Governors’ Forum Chairman and Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, in his remarks, assured the herdsmen that they were not asked to leave Ondo State but to only get proper registration.

He added that the meeting was at the instance of the NGF and necessitated by the exigencies of the present challenges of insecurity in the country.

He noted that there was no eviction order given to the Fulani herdsmen in Ondo or any other state in the South-West.

“This is your home. You’ve lived here, married and done business with us. Nobody is going anywhere. The statement by the Ondo State Government had no eviction reference,” Fayemi was quoted as saying at the ongoing meeting.

According to Fayemi, the Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, only directed that all herdsmen should register for them to operate in the state forest reserves.

The NGF Chairman said ethnic profiling has to stop and all tribes in Nigeria are faced by the insecurity challenge.

Former Deputy Governor of Osun State, Iyiola Omisore, and police authorities are also at the meeting, according to a source there.

Akeredolu had last week ordered herdsmen to vacate all forest reserves in the state within the next seven days, saying people masquerading as herders were using the forests to commit crimes

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/25/your-home-%E2%80%93-ekiti-governor-fayemi-assures-herdsmen-ondo

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Arewa1stSon: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
We deceive ourselves alot in this country!!

Fayemi you are a good man... But this is beyond you!!

As a Fulani man I just can't stop blaming Miyetti Allah.

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

What of our people that were attacked??

It's time we modernize Grazing!! It's time to upgrade our business!!

one cow Cost not less than 300k it's time to upgrade the cow Bussiness and increase the prizes! We need to add value to our business!!

Cow business and oil business is the most lucrative business in Africa!!

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

I am very very disappointed in MACBAN!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

So they're comfortable with all these media stereotypes!!

They're OK with how every crime in the south being directed to herdsmen??

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

Dear south west Governors.... Eject all herdsmen from your region!!

So that there will be no Herdsmen to trouble your peace!!

Carry out your threat and don't be cowards!!

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Not my Ekiti....

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nukilia: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Heaven help the people of Ekiti State....
#BetrayersOfThePeople

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by mrvitalis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just so that they would give u president

No body trust those who betray their people no one

293 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by etrouble: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Traitors die miserably

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Asgard13: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wey those Tinubu boys that were insulting Makinde and promising how he won’t retun as governor .. because he’s pdp

What do you have to say about FAYEMI WHOES NOW TELLING THE WORLD THAT EKITI IS HOME TO FULANI

NDI TUFACE

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by AlfaB: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
One nigeria Igbos. Shebi na these people you wan form united south with?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by istina: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Can you imagine the careless talk from the clueless Governor?
Don't blame the Fulani HEADsmen if they migrate to Ekiti en-mass and unleash their mayhem on the innocent people of Ekiti
Remember Fayemi gave them an open invitation.

Oh! I miss Fayose

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Sammy07: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Stupid statement from Fayemi.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by cpu2006(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
illicit:
shocked

Not my Ekiti....

But, your Aguero Governor said so shocked

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Expect more of these in the coming days even from Akeredolu and Igboho himself.

New generation Nigerians would never understand what goes on in their country.
Whenever you see people give useless ultimatum, just start laughing.

Again, let me also tell you to expect more Herdsmen kidnapping, killing and raping. Forget the whole camera attention the activists seek. Their is a reason Miyetti Allah were insulting the south that they own all lands in Nigeria. There is a reason they told Ondo Governor he cannot do kpim.

I saw some nonentities celebrating Fulani apology and shook my head. They also celebrated that Fulani has been directed to not gaze at nights. Lol. Does it mean that Fulani has accepted responsibility for the kidnapping and are ready to repent? Has the government discovered the real culprits in the whole kidnapping saga?. Have the culprits been prosecuted?

Have Fulani not told you several times they were not responsible for kidnapping? What makes you think the crime will stop since nobody have accepted responsibility? Nigeria is a comedy I swear.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Chimaokigwe: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We deceive ourselves alot in this country

You deceive yourselves in the North, we don't deceive ourselves in the South.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Charmingrascal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
This one want to be President

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by slimanyd: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Asgard13:
Wey those Tinubu boys that were insulting Makinde and promising how he won’t retun as governor .. because he’s pdp

What do you have to say about FAYEMI WHOES NOW TELLING THE WORLD THAT EKITI IS HOME TO FULANI

NDI TUFACE

Lol. They won't show face o brotherly. Imagine the media propaganda against makinde by Apc folks to someone they tagged as political thug about a year ago and has suddenly become there Messiah. Funny enough , Those apc folks are now suddenly in support of restructuring even when the wise minds knew fully well that it was this same Seyi makinde the only sw governor who championed Amotekun , and also calls for restructuring. Has suddenly become there enemy. The current trend has a political undertones already. They are working so hard to make sure makinde doesn't return in 2023 but it's a pity to inform them all that come 2023 , Seyi makinde is contesting again and also winning with a wider Landslide victory this time around .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BigSarah(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Before nko Nigeria is home to all until.......

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by AroleOduduwa2: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Expect more of these in the coming days even from Akeredolu and Igboho himself.

New generation Nigerians would never understand what goes on in their country.
Whenever you see people give useless ultimatum, just start laughing.

Again, let me also tell you to expect more Herdsmen kidnapping, killing and raping. Forget the whole camera attention the activists seek. Their is a reason Miyetti Allah were insulting the south that they own all lands in Nigeria. There is a reason they told Ondo Governor he cannot do kpim.

I saw some nonentities celebrating Fulani apology and shook my head. They also celebrated that Fulani has been directed to not gaze at nights. Lol. Does it mean that Fulani has accepted responsibility for the kidnapping and are ready to repent? Have they not told you several times they were not responsible for kidnapping? Nigeria is a comedy I swear.

Your comment lacks cohesion.

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by GOVERNMENT2: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by GOVERNMENT2: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:
Stupid statement from Fayemi.
HAS TINUBU SAID ANYTHING YET undecided.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by slimanyd: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Waiting for Apc folks to show case same strength they used on masturbating on makinde also on fayemi but laslas , They will suddenly loose there voice because he is in Apc , They see makinde as a Brick wall to Tinubus presidency in the southwest already and they are hellbent on spoiling his tracks. But laslas ,God no go shame the man .

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by helinues: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Of course, all SW region have always been home to other tribes.

But you see the ones with eviil minds,yeah, na those we dont want in our midst
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by SirLakes: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this for poltics...

The fight over the pot has begun.

Long may it go.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Risingblue008(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wht r all these idiot saying?
tongue
Kkkkk,
Now I knw
It's because of their security votes money
Cos d money no b here
D lowest security votes payed to d Lowest
State based on their remittance to federal government
Maybe ruffly #600million bucks monthly
Our government no dey send us stall
Bt d children of isrealites shall prevail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by LibertyRep: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
They met will the leader of Miyetti Allah but will be quick to other the arrest of Igboho for standing up for his people.

What manner of leaders treat the oppressors with kid gloves while threatening the oppressed with fire and brimstones?

They must have dangled the presidency in front of them and they wouldn't mind betraying their race for it.

Shioor.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by midehi2(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
embarassed I knew Ado Ekiti will be a pilgrimage site when they have been conquered, Kudos to you Mr governor.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by kudinkarfe: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok, you will soon start complaining like Rochas if you didn't get 2023 ticket.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) / Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.