Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State (34921 Views)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by fergie001: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has imposed a Dusk-to-dawn Curfew in 9 Local Government Areas of the State following clashes between the Eastern Security Network and a combined team of the Nigerian Police and Soldiers in Orlu, Imo State.

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has imposed a dusk to dawn curfew in 9 local government areas in Orlu Zone to check rising insecurity in the area, the LGs' are Orlu, Oru East, Isu, Nwangele, Njiaba, Ideato North, Ideato South, Nkwere and Orsu

SOURCE

The crisis had been brewing since last week after a clash between
ESN volunteers and police resulted in deaths.

The security agencies were then said to have planned a reprisal.

The soldiers were said to be drawn from the 34 Artillery Brigade in Obinze.

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by uptimumOne23(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
IPOB and their apologists are looking for war that was why their leader created the ESN..here comes the war.

Let's see how you guys will survive it...my only sympathy is for the unarmed and patriotic residents.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
cool
Nwanne Nutmeg!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Freestainworld(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani eastern governor have spoken.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Foolishbuhari: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
IPOB and their apologists are looking for war that was why their leader created the ESN..here comes the war.

Let's see how you guys will survive it...my only sympathy is for the unarmed and patriotic residents.

Shut up mumu. Na una prayer be that but e no go work. Go farm for your own place na make fulani kill you

279 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by janedonez(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Trueigbo: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Once peaceful orlu zone is turning to a war zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Cantonese: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Muntula.
Why don’t you face the Fulani/Bororo onslaught in your area? Or do you think you are immune from it?
Let me hear peeem from you again.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by davillian(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian Army will begin door to door search for unarmed youths......
They should not allow another terrorist group erupts from the east......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by figure007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pray that whatever evil in this year ,myself ,my family, loved ones and you reading this will never be part in Jesus name . Amen ... God have mercy on this nation

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Xucxex1997: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
To the igbos no amount of life lost will stop the agitation for Biafra , the Nigerian govt should call this guys and negotiate with them on the way forward but as expected they won't
It will come and when it comes nobody can stop it
Nigeria is not and can never be one, we all know this,
Why are we trying to deny it ?
Looking at the things happening in NL alone shows you that we have already divided Nigeria ourselves
I don't see a Yoruba man as my enemy(I have lots of Yoruba friends), I don't see an Hausa/Fulani man as my enemy ( I was born in the north and I grew up there) but the truth still remains that we can't cohabit and it very sad

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yes declare it and give army chance to finish your people

We have seen why they made u governor

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by vibre: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian army has become useless,now being challenged by any rag tag armed groups

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
embarassed All the evil deeds perpetrated by this government shall befall all zombies supporting it. Manna, Hellinus and co will have a taste of the evil deeds of this government.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Righteousness2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
2020 is beginning to look like Paradise to 2021.

This is not a year to play around.
This is a year of High Spirtual alertness.
This is a year where you have to Spirtually Fortified in GOD Almighty so as to avoid being a Casulty in this Journey of Life.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by dayleke: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
There was a country....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by helinues: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
This could have been averted if notable Igbos have spoken about the unrecognized ESN group...

I really don't know why almost everything about Nigeria lately is killing each other

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Rutley(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
This 2021 sef. And we are still in January ooooo that all these are happening. May God continue to preserve us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by slawormiir: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by TheDestroyer: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Spineless igbo coward governors doing their fulani masters job as usual. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Charmingrascal(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
So that the Army can go door to door to kill Orlu youths easily.
Sell out Igbo leaders

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Factfinder1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Supreme court governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Austindark(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
But whats the curfew really for....

ESN vociferously revealed their locations. They are in the forests. The soldiers should go there and try their luck. Why make the masses suffer?

They will redeploy southern soldiers to sambisa forest with archaic or no weapons, meanwhile soldiers with Northern origin will be sent to the Southern Region with utmost sophistication.
Most times I see more reasons to give up on this directionless country

There was really a country!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Shortyyy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Shut up you tribal bigot. The soldiers killing innocent civilians are hausa soldiers. How about that?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by nazicartel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't know where Nigerian Army got the idea of attacking a whole village ( especially In the southern part of Nigeria) anytime there's an attack on them... They're dying in the Northern part and nobody is attacking the Northern villages.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by ena5four(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
J
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by ChngedChnges(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Now I know the "online" yorubas here are wicked. Same people that have been complaining and crying about herdsmen, sympathized by some igbos here have now started laughing at igbos here because they think theirs have been settled.
Truly, most yorybas are dual tongue serpents that's why they're neither Christians nor muslims.

#spits

102 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) / Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.