Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? (6119 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Share your experience with marrying a virgin or staying a virgin till marriage. Is it a worthwhile experience or you regret your decision?
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by LMS1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Op Am Single,But I Will Be Back To This Thread In 10 Years Time To Share The Expirence Of My Wife Giving Birth To A Virgin!
That Will Be The Only Virgin Story I Have.So If It Will Intrest U Then Hang Around This Thread Every Year grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by daneni1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
2extremes:
Share your experience with marrying a virgin or staying a virgin till marriage. Is it a worthwhile experience or you regret your decision?

Tell us about your own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by zyzxx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Here to read lies

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Laughs virginiciously wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

Though I ain't married yet,but I don't think I'll ever regret buying a tear-rubber car from Japan compared to a tukumbo car from Cotonou...

I'd rather marry a virgin with wahala, knowing fully well that I was the first one to drill her bore hole than marry one community project who'd still end up giving me the same wahala

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oju ti mi grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Denique:
Laughs virginiciously wink
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Though I ain't married yet,but I don't think I'll ever regret buying a tear-rubber car from Japan compared to a tukumbo car from Cotonou...

I'd rather marry a virgin with wahala, knowing fully well that I was the first one to drill her bore hole than marry one community project who'd still end up giving me the same wahala

Oga car dealer, I'd rather buy a tokumbo Rolls Royce than buy a brand new Toyota Corolla any time any day grin tongue

Brother, if she will give you wahala, she will. Regardless of the fact that she's a virgin/not. Its high time y'all realized virginity isn't a guarantee of good behaviour neither is "non-virginity" an indication of a bad woman, there are lotsa things that make a good woman.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Oga car dealer, I'd rather buy a tokumbo Rolls Royce than buy a brand new Toyota Corolla any time any day grin tongue

Brother, if she will give you wahala, she will. Regardless of the fact that she's a virgin/not. Its high time y'all realized virginity isn't a guarantee of good behaviour neither is "non-virginity" an indication of a bad woman, there are lotsa things that make a good woman.

My man, There's the feeling you get when you buy a tear-rubber car regardless of the quality....
Tho,I understand from your point of view,but my guy, I prefer a virgin with whom I'll be assured of getting kids from than wifing one retired public hoe..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My man, There's the feeling you get when you buy a tear-rubber car regardless of the quality....
Tho,I understand from your point of view,but my guy, I prefer a virgin with whom I'll be assured of getting kids from than wifing one retired public hoe..

I dey with you bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Hmnnn. I understand your point as well. But in the end, virginity guarantees nothing, be it fertility or fidelity...
To each man his own I guess wink

22 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fact is.....

most virgins are very stubborn and useless outside virginity...

that includes they are useless on bed as well...

they believe because they brought virginity hence they have finish work...

they no longer put effort into other areas of life just because they're virgin...

they centralized their virginity and loose other important traits...

there is more to marriage than virginity...

but pls that doesn't warrant you to serve any man an oil well in d name of puna

16 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
No hymen
No ring undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzzyCarter:

I feel you
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by mattfeuter(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Hmnnn. I understand your point as well. But in the end, virginity guarantees nothing, be it fertility or fidelity...
To each man his own I guess wink

Okoto Meow. . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by mattfeuter(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
The fact is.....

[s]most virgins are very stubborn and useless outside virginity...

that includes they are useless on bed as well...

they believe because they brought virginity hence they have finish work...

they no longer put effort into other areas of life just because they're virgin...

they centralized their virginity and loose other important traits...

there is more to marriage than virginity...[/s]

but pls that doesn't warrant you to serve any man an oil well in d name of puna

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
mattfeuter:

Okoto Meow. . . . .

Pele pussycat. Don't worry your virgin in shining armour awaits you grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by mattfeuter(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Pele pussycat. Don't worry your virgin in shining armour awaits you grin

Absolutely! cheesy

Virgins are reserved for men of character I.e Kings wink

Keep enjoying your Borehole. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2021
No regrets.

When you obey God, life becomes Heaven on Earth.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2021
mattfeuter:

Absolutely! cheesy

Virgins are reserved for men of character I.e Kings wink

Keep enjoying your Borehole. grin grin

Exactly bruv. There's a special crown for marrying a virgin I think. It's an achievement worth celebrating separately sef . Infact, Kill a cow, Call the whole world and be merry for you have found a virgin, the greatest achievement of all grin

@bold, you'd kill yourself to get this "borehole" and you still won't be up to par grin. Don't stress it . And yeah you bet I'm gonna enjoy it till I die cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by mattfeuter(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Exactly bruv. There's a special crown for marrying a virgin I think. It's an achievement worth celebrating separately sef . Infact, Kill a cow, Call the whole world and be merry for you have found a virgin, the greatest achievement of all grin

@bold, you'd kill yourself to get this "borehole" and you still won't be up to par grin. Don't stress it . And yeah you bet I'm gonna enjoy it till I die cheesy

My goodness, you are one funny cat cheesy

What makes you think I want to have anything to do with your ”borehole” ? shocked

I know you’re triggered but hey, sh$t happens wink

Keep swimming brodie grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2021
No regrets!!

I will continue to be a virgin till marriage.

Having self-control while single is training your body to be faithful when married.

A 'fantastic' fornicator will make a 'bombastic' adulterer.

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink. There's a special kind of feeling when you have a brand-new stuff compared to third hand.

- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2021
mattfeuter:

My goodness, you are one funny cat cheesy

What makes you think I want to have anything to do with your borehole ? shocked

I know you’re triggered but hey, sh$t happens wink

Keep swimming brodie grin grin grin

Lmao. Triggered? Hell nah. It's all cruise bro. And yeah ama kip swimming till the second coming cheesy... good luck in ur "hunt" for a virgin specimen grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by juniorstar(m): 2:05am On Jan 26, 2021
when your wife becomes wifi
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by cooooooks(m): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Not the same concept.

Do not be blind to (other) red flags because she's a 'virgin'.

It could be a lie anyways:
https://www.google.com/search?q=virgin+surgery&oq=virgin+surg&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0i457j0j0i395l3j0i22i30i395l3.3494j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Sonnobax15:
shocked

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Not the same concept.

Do not be blind to (other) red flags because she's a 'virgin'.

It could be a lie anyways:
https://www.google.com/search?q=virgin+surgery&oq=virgin+surg&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0i457j0j0i395l3j0i22i30i395l3.3494j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=U-8

Sad story. Sigh.
Hymen hunters no go hear you o.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by femi4: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2021
No regret....sex is overrated

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by mfoniso67157: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Sad story. Sigh. Hymen hunters no go hear you o.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Kontinu white knighting hoes ooo

Virginity is a very important quality for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Ghostrye: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Funny thing is that ladies who marry as virgins are more likely to be promiscuous than non virgins, because that gats catch up on all the things they missed out on when they were virgins. And a married hoe stings different from an unmarried hoe.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
No hymen No ring undecided
My guyyyyyyyyyyyy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / Cool Private 'Romantic' Swimming Pool In Surulere?? / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.