Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach (50196 Views)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Chelsea Coach, Sarri Sent Off, Higuain Furious In Ugly Scenes Yesterday (Photos) / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by powerfulguy: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by powerfulguy: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Some comments

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by kenzysmith: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
I expect Thomas tuchel to do wonders with this same players he just need to sell havert and bring back hazard. Lampard should go to Celtic jejely and have rest of mind

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Denique(f): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2021

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by densiks: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
The sack came a bit later than expected

He didn’t have the capacity and expertise required of a club in Chelsea’s position considering the investment made for the season.

So many things were deteriorating with no signs of improvement.Infact Chelsea became like Nigeria especially under the current administration.

I’m happy there was room for a sack unlike what is happening in Nigeria.

Farewell to him,he can take his plans and coaching experiments somewhere else.

Meanwhile he can go along with Mason Mount.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by tillaman(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2021
It’s time to move on!!
Chelsea fans are famed for their numerous wailings, they are never contented
Una no remember say him need gather experience before una employ am?
now wey una don sack am Make una go beg Mourinho

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by HONOR1: 5:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Time out...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by TreasureTayo(m): 5:28am On Jan 26, 2021
All the best Coach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by rottennaija(m): 5:28am On Jan 26, 2021
The club should have given him more time. The gap between the first position and the ninth was just 11 points. Anything could have happened.

9 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ikelords(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
He needs more time and experience else where not with a big club like Chelsea FC

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by purpinkx(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Won't forget Peter Drury’s comment during the Man City game

“Chelsea have had their first touch since about last Tuesday."

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by myboy2010(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Thank God he was sacked, he lost the dressing room. what he did to coaches like avb has come back to him THE EVIL SEED YOU PLANT TODAY WILL GERMINATE FOR YOU TO EAT FROM

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Cryptofxt10: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Let Didier Drogba or Mikel Obi be given a chance to try their luck too.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Trueigbo: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Farewell Lampard Nnaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by optimusprime2(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Kepa has finally done it grin .... Kepa frustrating coaches careers since 1905
Those who know will know grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by abdulskulboy(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Dey go jare

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Patrickker(m): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Farewell Frank Mount Lampard, we wish you the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by obembet(f): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Human are wicked and dangerous,they laugh with you and gossip behind closed doors.Those who said Jesus Jesus are the same people saying crucify him......You people kept saying Lampard must go now that he's gone you the same people are saying he should have had more time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Fibonacci88: 5:32am On Jan 26, 2021
I hope u have learnt a lot from ur short time at Chelsea. World class coaches don't spend millions on players to come put them on d bench or play Dem out if position. Lampard was signing players without even knowing were they'll fit into in his team. Always playing d same 433 formation regardless if the team. He is thankful cos he has been given a fat pay check for achieving nothing.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ruzell86: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Class act tho.
But, em... pls come back and carry Mason Mount, and that boy Tamara. You try.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Dailymice: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2021
sad
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by abiaumo(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
Let Didier Drogba or Mikel Obi be given a chance to try their luck too.

Try their luck where? ����, u want make dem sink the club finally ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by dinocy(m): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2021
They should have given him more time although I don’t understand why he has been playing players out of their origin positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by MadMods56: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Chelsea have appointed 15 managers since I started watching football. That's crazy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2021
All the very best for the future Super Frank.

The Only Chelsea coach that Mr Abrahamovich commented on his sacking personally.

Excerpts from Baba Olowo's comment...
Owner Roman Abramovich said Lampard's status as an "important icon" of the club "remains undiminished" despite his dismissal.

"This was a very difficult decision for the club, not least because I have an excellent personal relationship with Frank and I have the utmost respect for him," said Abramovich.

"He is a man of great integrity and has the highest of work ethics. However, under current circumstances we believe it is best to change managers."

We are getting ready to welcome Mr Thomas Tuchel to become Chelsea's new manager .
Welcome on board man.
BLUES FOR LIFE.
We Moveeeee.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2021
I wish I can attain this class and professionalism and not to be distracted periodically by pettiness as witnessed in our everyday dealings.
But na cos of small yabbing wey be my carry come, one obi akpo mod just ban me for 30 days.
Any yabbing wey you hear for my mouth here na pure cruise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.