Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. (402 Views)

I Don't Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 185/chronically Unhappy? Do T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. by kekakuz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sometime 2009, we were fresh men at the nasarawa polytechnic. Something chilling happened in our neighborhood and to a friend of mine.
It was one cold night, we were awaken by the sound of a Gunshot.
I stayed up all night wondering if we were safe and if we are about to be attacked.in the morning ,we woke to a large crowd of mourners. Armed robbers had shot my neighbor in the neck.a very popular car dealer in front of UBA bank in nasarawa. One of our other neighbors was being robbed and they called him for help,he came out with a machete but was shot in the neck and he died on the spot.

On week later,my room mate arrived from akoko in ondo state. He told us of a good samaritan that gav him a lift from nasarawa to his village as the person was heading to Lagos. He was so excited because the person took him directly from nas to his home town and was too good a coincidence. He said he wanted to locate the man as man described himself as the man that was selling car in front of UBA.
There is only one car stand there and this guy got that lift the very day this man was shot .
What do you think.

1 Like

Re: I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
There are more things on earth and under the sea,than are dreamt of in our philosophy..

Am an Atheist,but even I know that life is a mystery and more strange than I can ever imagine..
Re: I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. by illicit(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ghostmode....

Phyno ft. Olamide
Re: I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. by LeHMaR(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Maybe he gave your friend the lift during the day and was shot dead at night all on the day..

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Oma / Ibadan Book Club To Pay Courtesy Visit To Oyo State Library Board On Friday / Emu Kingdom Deserves More Development: Hrh Imasiemhojie Aidenojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.