Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. (11642 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Below are screenshot form video gotten from clash between ESN and Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Immediately the soldier entered the gate,what came out of his mouth is"HMMM THIS IS SERIOUSSSS,ARE THOSE PEOPLE BIAFRAN BOYS OR JUST ARMED....."he couldn't complete the statement because of pains.

I wish can share the video from Facebook grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by GamalNasser: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Immediately the soldier entered the gate,what came out of his mouth is"ARE THOSE PEOPLE BIAFRAN BOYS OR JUST ARMED....."he couldn't complete the statement because of pains.

Put the Facebook link if true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
GamalNasser:

I can't trace the link now but I got screenshots from it and I will be posting it here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Rugaria: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
They have flooded the army with quota system recruits, so don't expect hardened fighters from there..

42 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria army.

I no see his GUN,where did he Keep the gun he used in shooting civiliansgrin grin

16 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by obama30: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Below are screenshot form video gotten from clash between ESN and Nigeria army.

Whoever that are posting this fake news should stop it. I know that reason behind this fake news is to push Army to go into killing of innocent people of Eastern Nigeria.

Keep this fake news to your self.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2021
He didn't know he is been recorded,even if he know waitin he go do.

He was in mercy of those he went to kill in Orlu.

This life selfgrin grin

26 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2021
if nah you,you will do same grin grin

guy man thank God for his life

12 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Na this part bust my bellygrin grin grin

Remember he is the same soldier flexing muscle,shooting civilians before ESN showgrin grin

chai laugh wan kee me.

The real gist is,the guy doing the video came to him where he is blocking the staircase and told him,"make i pass"

Do you know what the gallant in killing civilian did?grin
grin

He shouted "NO VEX"and shift immediatelygrin grin

War no good,peace is all we want.

29 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Will he still have mind to attack unarmed civilians?
who knows.

Don't be a zombie army,or better resign.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Babalegba(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2021
There is a Yoruba proverb that says when young men are falling a tree,it's the mature men that knows where the tree will fall to. IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS AND FRANTIC LETTERS TO THE UN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by myright: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2021
post the video link please
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2021
obama30:

Whoever that are posting this fake news should stop it. I know that reason behind this fake news is to push Army to go into killing of innocent people of Eastern Nigeria.

Am not a yoruba man.

10 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by afube: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Babalegba:
There is a Yoruba proverb that says when young men are falling a tree,it's the mature men that knows where the tree will fall to. IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS AND FRANTIC LETTERS TO THE UN.

that is exactly where I believe IPOB wants to take Nigeria to ....God help us all !

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2021
afube:

that is exactly where I believe IPOB wants to take Nigeria to ....God help us all !
It is unfortunate for them that a coward indecent star bastard has brainwashed their brains up to the point that their lives and other innocent lives means nothing to them anymore.
Cownu no go ever die better for all the war he is praying for in our darling nation.
Swine.

Cherez:

Lol
And the Fulani herdsmen killing people up and down aren't swines?
Sure they are swines, it's obvious you have been reading and selecting which posts to read, hallmarks of hypocrites.
God punish all Boko Haram, ipob terrorists, herdsmen, ritualists, fraudsters, kidnappers and all evil terrorists proscribed groups and people causing mayhem in this nation.
They will all never end well in life.
Along with anyone supporting them.

Hope we have learnt more now.
God punish Cownu for him brainwashing people to their deaths.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98447951:

It is unfortunate for them that a coward indecent star bastard has brainwashed their brains up to the point that their lives and other innocent lives means nothing to them anymore.
Cownu no go ever die better for all the war he is praying for in our darling nation.
Swine.
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanugrin grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by amuwo1980: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Babalegba:

Na them , see them and some stupid igbos were supporting these ppl in their fight with the herdsmen some days ago.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Immediately the soldier entered the gate,what came out of his mouth is"ARE THOSE PEOPLE BIAFRAN BOYS OR JUST ARMED....."he couldn't complete the statement because of pains.

My brother. Keep it private. We will need this after everything is calm. Don't heighten the tension abeg.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2021
amuwo1980:

Na them , see them and some stupid igbos were supporting these ppl in their fight with the herdsmen some days ago.
Some Igbos don't know who these people are.

As for me no difference between them and fulani.

They will use this attack on Easterners to settle their differences.

Remember the only thing that unites them is hatred for Igbos and Biafra.

36 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2021
obama30:

bros....

when nigerian army gather and target them,na big wahala for south east civilians....
they are usin the same tactic like back then....
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 1:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanugrin grin

noooo,dont do it....dont fall for the rantin of a son of a ashawo....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 2:02am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

noooo,dont do it....dont fall for the rantin of a son of a ashawo....
Are you son of ashawo?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tobechi74: 3:43am On Jan 26, 2021
GamalNasser:

So you can track down the person

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Susu888(m): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Kai!

2021 go bad for dis con3 grin anyway, "kwantinue"
Our own na to dey observe as south east (the so called educated ones) cannot learn from other regions mistakes nor its own as well.

One thing is sure though.... by the time the mi35 gunship helo's start picking up the hilux trucks the ESN is bragging with, na then dem go know say they bit more than they could chew.

Dem Igbos wey go manage survive go be like :

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Just look how helpless he is without a gun. US or UK army man will always be army with or without his guns but that can't be said of Nigeria army.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2021
obama30:

Akwa ya

This guys should be reasonable.

Videos and pics like these annoys them.

If you must post it, do it in future not when there bloods are still hot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2021
basbone:

My brother. Keep it private. We will need this after everything is calm. Don't heighten the tension abeg.

Yes.

That is what they should do.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by COdeGenesis: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

bros...

when Nigerian army gathers and targets them,na big wahala for southeast civilians...
they are using the same tactic as Ryukyu...

Do people gain independence without bloodshed? Definitely no. There will be a loss of life. Go to the history books and see for yourself

10 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by giftedben: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

bros....

when nigerian army gather and target them,na big wahala for south east civilians....
they are usin the same tactic like back then....

You mean Nigeria Army can't fight without legions. They only fought ESN at orlu and it is like this.
It's high time they get it into their empty brains. We have been waiting to get our revenge for a long time. That soldier is lucky this happened at Imo. If it was in Onitsha or Aba. I trust my people over there now. His head would have used for football.

15 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2021
I laugh grin
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Babalegba:
But Sunday Igboho's won't end in tears?
A fulani leader's house was burnt by you and you've got morals to tank rubbish off your mouth?

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Feeding Budget Slashed By N18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.