Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. (11631 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98447951:

It is unfortunate for them that a coward indecent star bastard has brainwashed their brains up to the point that their lives and other innocent lives means nothing to them anymore.
Cownu no go ever die better for all the war he is praying for in our darling nation.
Swine.
Lol
Deadmeat griller
And the Fulani herdsmen killing people up and down aren't swines?
And the govt shameless enough to threaten a governor for banning open grazing but did nothing to another governor banning beer and still getting beer taxes is a swine?

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Susu888:
Kai!

2021 go bad for dis con3 grin anyway, "kwantinue"
Our own na to dey observe as south east (the so called educated ones) cannot learn from other regions mistakes nor its own as well.

One thing is sure though.... by the time the mi35 gunship helo's start picking up the hilux trucks the ESN is bragging with, na then dem go know say they bit more than they could chew.

Dem Igbos wey go manage survive go be like :

Una don pick bandits and Sambisa finish!
Even the major land routes to whole country's capital (Abuja-Kaduna & Kogi-Abuja highways) are filled with kidnappers, how many Una don nuke?

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2021
giftedben:

You mean Nigeria Army can't fight without legions. They only fought ESN at orlu and it is like this.
It's high time they get it into their empty brains. We have been waiting to get our revenge for a long time. That soldier is lucky this happened at Imo. If it was in Onitsha or Aba. I trust my people over there now. His head would have used for football.

why shouldnt they gather....??
they kill police,they kill army and you are clappin,callin them weak....

come and fight if you think you are that strong....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98447951:

It is unfortunate for them that a coward indecent star bastard has brainwashed their brains up to the point that their lives and other innocent lives means nothing to them anymore.
Cownu no go ever die better for all the war he is praying for in our darling nation.
Swine.

Sure they are swines, it's obvious you have been reading and selecting which posts to read, hallmarks of hypocrites.
God punish all Boko Haram, ipob terrorists, herdsmen, ritualists, fraudsters, kidnappers and all evil terrorists proscribed groups and people causing mayhem in this nation.
They will all never end well in life.
Along with anyone supporting them.

Hope we have learnt more now.
God punish Cownu for him brainwashing people to their deaths.
I'm not choosing post but responding to your character I've known here
Show me statistics of your anti-Igbo posts and that of not even North but killer Fulani herdsmen?
You just so support wrongs
I'm never a supporter of Kanu and I don't hide it but how is it wrong protecting myself when the govt cannot?
Show me where or when killer Fulani herdsmen were ever arrested or even investigated?
Now, just burning of house of Seriki Fulani in Oyo, your so called daddy is threatening and investigating hell
I pray everyone sees what they supoort

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by OnyeOgboni: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Anu ohia,Did Nigeriahain independencewith bloodshed?
COdeGenesis:

Do people gain independence without bloodshed? Definitely no. There will be a loss of life. Go to the history books and see for yourself
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

Did you check the origin of this story?
The forces started the killings
I wanna ask you a question, just 1;
Which or when or where have you ever heard in this country of a fight between forcemen and civilians that never started with the extra-judicial killings of civilians?
Even Boko Haram blew up with the killing of an unarmed man already arraigned in court in police custody
Use your head

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by helinues: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Toh,

So you guys still want to provoke the Nigeria security forces more.

Ndigbo, becareful of what you wish for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Did you check the origin of this story?
The forces started the killings
I wanna ask you a question, just 1;
Which or when or where have you ever heard in this country of a fight between forcemen and civilians that never started with the extra-judicial killings of civilians?
Even Boko Haram blew up with the killing of an unarmed man already arraigned in court in police custody
Use your head

and who killed him in police custody....??
we still dont know till today....
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by michlins(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
He didn't know he is been recorded,even if he know waitin he go do.

He was in mercy of those he went to kill in Orlu.

This life selfgrin grin
if dss arrests you people will accuse Buhari of high-handedness. You brought it to yourself oh. Don't ever think you're safe behind the keyboard
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2021
michlins:
if dss arrests you people will accuse Buhari of high-handedness. You brought it to yourself oh. Don't ever think you're safe behind the keyboard

Army couldn't arrest, it's dss. Abeg sharap and say something else
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2021
michlins:
shut up.
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Immediately the soldier entered the gate,what came out of his mouth is"HMMM THIS IS SERIOUSSSS,ARE THOSE PEOPLE BIAFRAN BOYS OR JUST ARMED....."he couldn't complete the statement because of pains.

I wish can share the video from Facebook grin grin
post th link
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Cherez: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

and who killed him in police custody....??
we still dont know till today....

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/31/nigeria-islamist-leader-killed-custody
So you don't know the story?
And you wanna argue?
Oga, na police kill am
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by kalufelix(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Lolcheesy...fools-don't-realize-that-the-nigerian-army-has-been-reduced-to-junk...save-for-unemployment-no-sane-person-will-volunteer-to-die-for-Nigeria...ewedurians-are-dissappointed-so-far-with-the-scores..their-coneheads-thought-it-will-be-another-afaraukwu....when-the-Nigeria-army-brings-aerial-support-e-go-shock-DHQ...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by kalufelix(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
Toh,

stop-hyping-the-nigerian-boys-scout...you-can't-provoke-a-dead-meat...
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by nabiz(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by giftedben: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

I have been fighting even from childhood. I have used my eyes and seen what the police and army are doing to us and I can tell you plainly that if I see them I will kill them.
It is just a matter of time. Those imo guys should have killed the f*ck soldier because he came there to kill them.
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by elgramz: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by elgramz: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

helinues:
Toh,

Which soldiers? These ones that were running and hiding like cowards when ESN entered town? This one even threw away his gun and looking for cloth to change his uniform, cowards!!

https://www.facebook.com/209249083265875/posts/864953294362114/?app=fbl
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Collins4u1(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
elgramz:

Which soldiers? These ones that were running and hiding like cowards when ESN entered town? This one even threw away his gun and looking for cloth to change his uniform, cowards!!

https://www.facebook.com/209249083265875/posts/864953294362114/?app=fbl

chai....am soo sorry for una....
they will rush you....
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by elgramz: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

chai....am soo sorry for una....
they will rush you....

The rushing that they have been trying to rush since on Sunday and they have been receiving it back to back? Today is another day, they can go and donate more soldiers lives to ESN bullets. They shouldn't just go to shoot innocent civilians like they did in some places yesterday, They should face ESN, ESN are in uniform and armed, they can clearly see them so they should face them and stop attacking innocent civilians. Cowards that can't face an ordinary militia like ESN but only show their bravery against unarmed civilians. Your Nigerian army exposed themselves as jokes yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by tsdarkside(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2021
elgramz:

The rushing that they have been trying to rush since on Sunday and they have been receiving it back to back? Today is another day, they can go and donate more soldiers lives to ESN bullets. They shouldn't just go to shoot innocent civilians like they did in some places yesterday, They should face ESN, ESN are in uniform and armed, they can clearly see them so they should face them and stop attacking innocent civilians. Cowards that can't face an ordinary militia like ESN but only show their bravery against unarmed civilians. Your Nigerian army exposed themselves as jokes yesterday.

okay....
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by fk001(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Do you know what I like most about this Army and ESN of a thing cheesy grin

The only thing I like is SE is fast turning into NE, ask me how?

How?

Okay, 11 years ago there was this set of brainwash boys with Islam ideology that detest anything western, that time Helmet was made compulsory for every rider all over the nation, but those set of boys defy the order.

On the D day, those boys drove in mass about 50 convoys of a motorcycle in the heart Maiduguri, all of them without Helmet chanting Allahu Akbar and riding in circles creating nuisance while the indigenous people of Maiduguri were hailing and supporting them. The nuisance was so much that it attracted the attention of security forces, in which the security forces confronted them (mostly police) the boys were still chanting and riding while the police convoy arrived and made a barricade ready for shooting.

The boys thought the police were joking, well the joke was on them because after some minutes the police released the fire of bullets killing most of the boys and injured many. After the police left there members came from different part of the city and pack up the dead bodies and the injured one's.

That was the genesis of Boko Haram,

Should I continue the story?

Yes, I will!!

A week after that incidents their leader Muhammed Yusuf declared a war on every police in Borno state with the order of shoot on sight. Unknown to the security agency and their intelligence these boys were ready for war and they have thousands of ammunitions stocked up in different part of the city.

That's how they start assassinating Police every blessed day without remorse, to the extend police start wearing mufti, all these was happening while the indigenes were celebrating and supporting BH ( in their naive minds BH were fighting for good governance and Islam).

The killing was so much, and they declared a state of emergency in Borno and the Military came in with full force. They declared Muhammed Yusuf death or alive. Fortunately unfortunately after some months of fire exchanging BH captured 40% of the city and some part of the city like (Gwonge) was no go area for security personnel.

With the help of insiders information was given out that Muhammed Yusuf was in his inlaw house in Gwonge area, that same night the NA with series of convoy lunched an offensive in Gwonge, it started in the evening around 6 pm with the exchange of gunfire and casualties from both sides, the army finally bombed the house the Mini war lasted for about 12 hours, it ended around 5 am and the NA finally get hold of the house and found Mohammed Yusuf hiding underground, during the gunfire he lost his wife and son and his inlaw.

Enjoying it right? Wait more is coming.

After the army captured Yusuf, the biggest mistake they did was to hand him over to the police, her was under the police custody when the Governor Ali Modu Sherrif came to see him, the Governor whispered something to Muhammad Yusuf (which was unknown), this made Yusuf to spat on the governor while the govornor slapped him, and gave the order to waste him. That's how the happy trigger police wasted him. That's the biggest undoing of the police force, Till date, Maiduguri is never the same.

After the police wasted him, Shekau took over and the alarm of war was on, (in all these that was happening the Borno citizens were fully in support of BH, some even sheltered them)

I can remember when an army convoy was passing by, the citizens would wrap onions or stones in black polythene and throw it inside the NA moving vehicle and run, while the army would be on alert and dispersed from the vehicle. Yes that's how they frustrated the Army in Borno ( but they later learnt the hard way)

BH was fast getting momentum and thousands of supporters and recruit, they metamorphosed from the killing of security officials to killing of Teachers, government workers, students, scholars that have different ideology. That is when it dawned on Borno people that their pet snake has grown fangs, they didn't know they were nurturing wolf grin.

The Borno citizens were now caught in the middle, neither does the Army spare them nor the BH. It was a very tensed situation. However, when the killing was too much, a bold step was taken by one Youth and promise the army to start pinpointing BH even if he will lose his life and some youth also join him, that's how Civilian JTF was formed, with the help of the youth the Army were able to get rid of the army to Sambisa forest.

Any lesson learnt from the above story?

Feel free to quote me. Just compare the above story and the current situation of the SE.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by lastmessenger: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98447951:

Swine.

Sure they are swines, it's obvious you have been reading and selecting which posts to read, hallmarks of hypocrites.
God punish all Boko Haram, ipob terrorists, herdsmen, ritualists, fraudsters, kidnappers and all evil terrorists proscribed groups and people causing mayhem in this nation.
They will all never end well in life.
Along with anyone supporting them.

Hope we have learnt more now.
God punish Cownu for him brainwashing people to their deaths.
Even your life does not matter to you. No wonder you spend your time defending evil.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by lastmessenger: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Do you know what I like most about this Army and ESN of a thing cheesy grin

The only thing I like is SE is fast turning into NE, ask me how?

How?

Okay, 11 years ago there was this set of brainwash boys with Islam ideology that detest anything western, that time Helmet was made compulsory for every rider all over the nation, but those set of boys defy the order.

On the D day, those boys drove in mass about 50 convoys of a motorcycle in the heart Maiduguri, all of them without Helmet chanting Allahu Akbar and riding in circles creating nuisance while the indigenous people of Maiduguri were hailing and supporting them. The nuisance was so much that it attracted the attention of security forces, in which the security forces confronted them (mostly police) the boys were still chanting and riding while the police convoy arrived and made a barricade ready for shooting.

The boys thought the police were joking, well the joke was on them because after some minutes the police released the fire of bullets killing most of the boys and injured many. After the police left there members came from different part of the city and pack up the dead bodies and the injured one's.

That was the genesis of Boko Haram,

Should I continue the story?

Yes, I will!!

A week after that incidents their leader Muhammed Yusuf declared a war on every police in Borno state with the order of shoot on sight. Unknown to the security agency and their intelligence these boys were ready for war and they have thousands of ammunitions stocked up in different part of the city.

That's how they start assassinating Police every blessed day without remorse, to the extend police start wearing mufti, all these was happening while the indigenes were celebrating and supporting BH ( in their naive minds BH were fighting for good governance and Islam).

The killing was so much, and they declared a state of emergency in Borno and the Military came in with full force. They declared Muhammed Yusuf death or alive. Fortunately unfortunately after some months of fire exchanging BH captured 40% of the city and some part of the city like (Gwonge) was no go area for security personnel.

With the help of insiders information was given out that Muhammed Yusuf was in his inlaw house in Gwonge area, that same night the NA with series of convoy lunched an offensive in Gwonge, it started in the evening around 6 pm with the exchange of gunfire and casualties from both sides, the army finally bombed the house the Mini war lasted for about 12 hours, it ended around 5 am and the NA finally get hold of the house and found Mohammed Yusuf hiding underground, during the gunfire he lost his wife and son and his inlaw.

Enjoying it right? Wait more is coming.

After the army captured Yusuf, the biggest mistake they did was to hand him over to the police, her was under the police custody when the Governor Ali Modu Sherrif came to see him, the Governor whispered something to Muhammad Yusuf (which was unknown), this made Yusuf to spat on the governor while the govornor slapped him, and gave the order to waste him. That's how the happy trigger police wasted him. That's the biggest undoing of the police force, Till date, Maiduguri is never the same.

After the police wasted him, Shekau took over and the alarm of war was on, (in all these that was happening the Borno citizens were fully in support of BH, some even sheltered them)

I can remember when an army convoy was passing by, the citizens would wrap onions or stones in black polythene and throw it inside the NA moving vehicle and run, while the army would be on alert and dispersed from the vehicle. Yes that's how they frustrated the Army in Borno ( but they later learnt the hard way)

BH was fast getting momentum and thousands of supporters and recruit, they metamorphosed from the killing of security officials to killing of Teachers, government workers, students, scholars that have different ideology. That is when it dawned on Borno people that their pet snake has grown fangs, they didn't know they were nurturing wolf grin.

The Borno citizens were now caught in the middle, neither does the Army spare them nor the BH. It was a very tensed situation. However, when the killing was too much, a bold step was taken by one Youth and promise the army to start pinpointing BH even if he will lose his life and some youth also join him, that's how Civilian JTF was formed, with the help of the youth the Army were able to get rid of the army to Sambisa forest.

Any lesson learnt from the above story?

Feel free to quote me. Just compare the above story and the current situation of the SE.
show this epistle to your parents. The army should get inside the bush and find the ESN. Let stop turning the truth upside down. Bokoharam killed innocent Borno people and was a know terrorist group. ESN is working in the bush to protect our mothers and fathers from terrorist but Nigeria government who wants terrorist to have a safe haven in our farms are now fighting ESN. The problem is that they are inside the town running around like headless chicken and looking for women and children to murder. What a coward military group.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by QueenMay1: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Filter OFF Impurities, Harmful Chemicals, Micro-organisms, Acidity And Excess Chlorine By Purifying And Fortifying Your Drinking Water With this NO.1 Water purifier That Many Nigerians Are Now Testifying About

Order NOW - From Exotic life store
WhatsApp 07060990017

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by BENEFICIAL12(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. / Police Demotes Ribadu- Ex Efcc Boss / 'The Economist' Testimony On Nigeria's New Trains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.