Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. (11632 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by SirWhiteFish: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Do people gain independence without bloodshed? Definitely no. There will be a loss of life. Go to the history books and see for yourself

So true but you won't want your blood to be shed
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by NLPoliceWoman: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by NLPoliceWoman: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by dandollars123: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
ARE YOU A STUDENT, WORKER, FARMER, HOUSE WIFE , BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN?

DO YOU REQUIRE AN EASY & FAST LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL

DO YOU WANT A LOAN THAT CAN ASSIST YOU PAY BILLS OR SET UP A BUSINESS

DO YOU REQUIRE FOR A LOAN THAT HAS A VERY LOW INTEREST AND YOU CHOOSE WHEN TO PAY BACK?

WE ARE THE ANSWER TO YOUR LOAN PROBLEMS, NO HIDDEN FEE NOR HIDDEN CHARGES WE ARE 100% OPEN TO ALL OUR CLIENTS....

WHATSAPP US ON : +2349045045644

CALL US ON: +2349027104780

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER AT YOUR NEEDS.....
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by VictorUSA(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Susu888:
Kai!

2021 go bad for dis con3 grin anyway, "kwantinue"
Our own na to dey observe as south east (the so called educated ones) cannot learn from other regions mistakes nor its own as well.

One thing is sure though.... by the time the mi35 gunship helo's start picking up the hilux trucks the ESN is bragging with, na then dem go know say they bit more than they could chew.

Dem Igbos wey go manage survive go be like :

See stupid people bragging because of ipob...where is the mi35 to pick up boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by ngadaAwo: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
RTR
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by LikeAking: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Once upon a time...............
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Immediately the soldier entered the gate,what came out of his mouth is"HMMM THIS IS SERIOUSSSS,ARE THOSE PEOPLE BIAFRAN BOYS OR JUST ARMED....."he couldn't complete the statement because of pains.

I wish can share the video from Facebook grin grin

grin Good one ESN, Lord protect and guide them.

I saw all these months ago and I said it in my song but nobody gave a Bleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Sctests: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Babalegba:
There is a Yoruba proverb that says when young men are falling a tree,it's the mature men that knows where the tree will fall to. IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS AND FRANTIC LETTERS TO THE UN.

Mr ewedu man, I didn't see your 'letter of restraint' to sunday Igboho the terrorist political thug who is the number 1 wanted criminal right now in nigeria.
Re: Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. by Tranquillity360: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Mr ewedu man, I didn't see your 'letter of restraint' to sunday Igboho the terrorist political thug who is the number 1 wanted criminal right now in nigeria.
Leave those hypocrites.

Tell me a tribe in Nigeria that trust them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Adamawa Governor Fintiri Appoints 47 Media Aides / Prosecute Jonathan For Corruption –lagos CAN / Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.