Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Laugh At Ipob.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Ipob.... (5838 Views)

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Cherez: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

look,this your blabla dont interest anybody....ipob is a proscribed group....
end of discussion....

Lol
Is that your source of joy?
As them proscribe them, e join money out for your pocket or Conor money for my pocket?
When faced with sound argument you behave like a child
I thought you're wise but will run away from reasoning
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by scofield76: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Crying more than the bereaved
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
na nigerian army una wan dare....??

many army operations will hunt una down in south east....

Your Nigerian Soldiers are only good at killing unarmed people, thats why they cant defeat Boko haram in 10 years.

Let the Nigerian Soldiers go after ESN, they learn that bullets dont dodge anyone because you are wearing green uniform
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

But Nigeria army nah boko haram daily bone meal
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Valkrie: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

Exactly...just like they hunted down boko haram and decimate them within one week with many army operations...!!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by KingAlayinde(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

you're just bluffing, why didn't the soldiers conquer boko haram war since all this days the capable and sensible ones are not given the job or not in good ranks to defend there father land ...... na that there jersey do makes people fear
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlayinde:

you're just bluffing, why didn't the soldiers conquer boko haram war since all this days the capable and sensible ones are not given the job or not in good ranks to defend there father land ...... na that there jersey do makes people fear

you people reason very strange....you think nigerian army cares if you repeat boko haram all day....??
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Exactly...just like they hunted down boko haram and decimate them within one week with many army operations...!!
`

cant you people say anything without mentionin boko haram....??

south east is about you,not boko haram....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:

But Nigeria army nah boko haram daily bone meal

chai....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

Your Nigerian Soldiers are only good at killing unarmed people, thats why they cant defeat Boko haram in 10 years.

Let the Nigerian Soldiers go after ESN, they learn that bullets dont dodge anyone because you are wearing green uniform
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlayinde:

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by KingAlayinde(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

you people reason very strange....you think nigerian army cares if you repeat boko haram all day....??

the whole Nigeria system is upside down,,,, be expecting rebellion in a country where there is injustices..... this is the times for the leader to makes this country works
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Valkrie: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
`

cant you people say anything without mentionin boko haram....??

south east is about you,not boko haram....

Not even boko haram alone...militancy in the south south demystified the Nigerian army and open people eyes to the fact that anybody can match them fire for fire if well armed...so what are you saying...? Have you ever cared to ask what roll they gave them when they jumped on the bus to Mali?
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlayinde:

the whole Nigeria system is upside down,,,, be expecting rebellion in a country where there is injustices..... this is the times for the leader to makes this country works

then confront your leaders and not police and army....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Not even boko haram alone...militancy in the south south demystified the Nigerian army and open people eyes to the fact that anybody can match them fire for fire if well armed...so what are you saying...? Have you ever cared to ask what roll they gave them when they jumped on the bus to Mali?

keep lying to yourselves and later run to icc and complain....

do you think army people will go easy on una when they see their killed comrades....??
they are already swearin revenge against people that kill them....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Valkrie: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

keep lying to yourselves and later run to icc and complain....

The only person lying to himself here is you..when the battle get tough what we hear often is pray for us...we are not well armed..we don't have enough bullets bla bla bla...you must understand that Nigeria have grown and way past what you think...The Army are suppose to be friend of the people but when they begin to do otherwise and picking side then they alienate the people and drive people to seek other means of protecting themselves...
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Valkrie:

The only person lying to himself here is you..when the battle get tough what we hear often is pray for us...we are not well armed..we don't have enough bullets bla bla bla...you must understand that Nigeria have grown and way past what you think...The Army are suppose to be friend of the people but when they begin to do otherwise and picking side then they alienate the people and drive people to seek other means of protecting themselves...

keep lying to yourselves....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by KingAlayinde(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

then confront your leaders and not police and army....

soldier and police are the ones those politicians using as shields , that's why the messages always pass through them ...... a slap to Nigeria force is a slap to the government themselves....... but wait are you a force man ?? cos you takes this matter too personal oo
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by rigarmortis: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

which not making any single sense....??

you cant win against nigerian army and that is a fact....
how fast do you think you can build up a army that could confront nigerian army....??

indigenous weapons production is gettin better and better....
newest jets from pakistan....mushak,drones,sensors fighter helicopters from russia....
you have no chance to catch up before they completly crush you....

and dont forget nigerian artilery that are letal....

oga, kits called guerilla warfare. Your jet fighters and all that is pretty useless.

Ask cameroon why they didnt deploy jet fighters on Ambazonia. Just google and research on Guerilla warfare.

Lastly, a little synopsis of how ESN came to be.

How would you like your farms destroyed, your women r4ped, and your houses burnt without provocation? the FG does nothing, and when the village boys try to go into the forest with sticks, army rounds them up. how do you like that?

this has repeated for a long time. Like the ESN has said, this is not even about biafra, they stay in the bushes and fight these guys, yet NA wants to close them down, worse still NA doesnt want to chase the same herdsmen, what you get is ESN. Its simple. Im not supporting it or anything, but this is pure sociology 101.

in the west soldiers come to a village in ogun and flog their elders and chiefs for driving out herders who r4pe and kidnap but they wont touch the herders.

in ibarapa, they kill, R4pe 15 women in a week, according to igboho, and kidnap people who pay their seriki to negotiate a "release", after the women must have been released in, they are handed back to their hapless husbands, the unlucky ones are killed. People who came back after working abroad to improve their families are killed in cold blood. no army in sight.

now i know there are hoodlums in all tribes, but a well orchestrated, defended and planned event by a whole group against a village, repeatedly.

bro, what do you expect
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

I know you're writing out of pain and frustration because the table has been turned. When your cowardly soldiers were busy using unarmed innocent igbo youths for target practice you were jubilating and hailing them. Now that the hunter has become the hunted you are now forming pity as if you are a good person.

Stop making it look as if nigga-area have a well combatant military because we all know that your soldiers are good in killing and harassing unarmed innocent civilians.

Rubbish!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I know you're writing out of pain and frustration because the table has been turned. When your cowardly soldiers were busy using unarmed innocent igbo youths for target practice you were jubilating and hailing them. Now that the hunter has become the hunted you are now forming pity as if you are a good person.

Stop making it look as if nigga-area have a well combatant military because we all know that your soldiers are good in killing and harassing unarmed innocent civilians.

Rubbish!

your nyansh....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by sirwhyteB(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:

My dear brother battle is everywhere,

The moment you focus your warfare in the east

The Boko boys in the North rise up stronger

The fulani herdsmen will have their field day this will prom many region to set up Militia

Those militant in the Niger Delta set their Guerrilla formation

So tell me why the soldier there will not be stressed.

The entire country will collapse.

You can take a visit to the republic of the Congo then you will know what is called guerrilla warfare and Militia fighters and see how poor that country is up to now

Then you understand that is not all conflict that require sending army to solve

But by dialogue and negotiation.

May your wisdom last forever.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2021
trouble oo....war na trouble oo....he no good uoo....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2021
sirwhyteB:

May your wisdom last forever.

look,am not against anybody defendin themselves....
but with ipob,its a very bad idea....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
una dont need to listen to me....am not igbo....
a igbo guy named ijele speaks is on facebook,youtube and other medias....

listen atleast to your own....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Yujin(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

are you threathning me....?? angry angry

who the fvck do you think you are writin....??

i dont mess around.... angry angry
I repeat you death is near. You will laugh until you choke on it and go to hell.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

many reasonable igbos have warned una already....
you have the right to defend yourselves but surely not through a group that was proscribed....

una are askin for war in the south east if una continue like this....
you still have the chance to go talk with your governors....

killin army people and police will not end well for una....
The ones you call reasonable igbos are the ones that sings one nigga-area with you because of the crumbs they're getting from this failed state that's how you roll.

For a long time now your fulani controlled soldiers has been using unarmed peaceful and innocent igbo youth for target practice I didn't see you condemn such evil all you do is to rejoice and merry but now that the table has turned you've now found your lost voice.

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Yujin:

I repeat you death is near. You will laugh until you choke on it and go to hell.

angry angry....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by owunabastard: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
My question is this not Nigeria Army has Igbos in the army too? Why are the igbo guys in the army allowing their collegues to cause harm in Igbo land. If these continue, I am seeing a serious problem in this country. All this boils down to leadership, Nigerians leader should come together and stop this madness. Personally, I do not support confrontation between ESN and NA. Innocent people will suffer and the ones instigating the madness will be watching the carnage from Abroad
obama30:

If Nigeria army is that strong, why can't the army eliminate Boko-Haram by now.

Why did Army can't stop fulanis kidnappers and all their atrocities.

Why is it that the army only have power at East?

Why did Army seeking for ESN trouble when the ESN agenda is not about fighting army but securing farm land that has been destroying by headers.

Army should tell the world why they are fighting regional vigilantes group?

Is it a crime for Easterners to protect them self. While the same type of security is at all over Nigeria regions yet army didn't fight them.

Is army not ashamed that they were need to show how strong they are at Bornu state?

Why always having power on issues that concerns Igbo's.

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The ones you call reasonable igbos are the ones that sings one nigga-area with you because of the crumbs they're getting from this failed state that's how you roll.

For a long time now your fulani controlled soldiers has been using unarmed peaceful and innocent igbo youth for target practice I didn't see you condemn such evil all you do is to rejoice and merry but now that the table has turned you've now found your lost voice.

Bloody hypocrite!

i condemn any type of evil....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter / "This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video / Tinubu Has Won 20 Of The 27 Lgas in Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.