Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Laugh At Ipob.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Ipob.... (5841 Views)

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
OK since you believe it's Niger, what is the meaning of Niger??

i dont even understand why this stvpid politicians have it hard to just change name of nigeria to naija....

nigeria is a young country,their is alot of space to change alot....

why must nigeria copy western nations in everything....
even that they do miserably....

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Aketi2: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Soon, everyone will be against the Fulani. Thank God the Yoruba people have woken up. The NC already have been having meetings with SS, SE and SW. Soon, you will have to contend with whole Nigeria. We remember how Baba Alakio of Ombaste dealt with a battalion of Fulani Nigeria Army. Soon, Ombaste, Egebsu, ESN, Birom, Tiv, Jukun amd OPC will face the Fulani with their sponsor, the Nigerian Army.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aketi2:
Soon, everyone will be against the Fulani. Thank God the Yoruba people have woken up. The NC already have been having meetings with SS, SE and SW. Soon, you will have to contend with whole Nigeria. We remember how Baba Alakio of Ombaste dealt with a battalion of Fulani Nigeria Army. Soon, Ombaste, Egebsu, ESN, Birom, Tiv, Jukun amd OPC will face the Fulani with their sponsor, the Nigerian Army.

na their your wahala go realy start....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Aketi2: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

na their your wahala go realy start....

Dont worry, the FGN using the Nigerian army will surely drive the nation to the predicted destruction. Already, the FGN sponsored Foolanis land grabs have caught the attention of the Yorubas, who thought that it wont happen to them. It is remaining their youths; as gory images of 13 year old Fulani boys taking turns to rape their mothers on the farms continue to fill the internet, they will wake up. Already, youths who have been providing PR service for the Foolanis on social media and Nairaland are now seeing that their villages are at risk of been over-run. BTW, did you see the large crowd with weapons that followed Igboho to Ibarapa? Add the fact that every ethnic group now has some sort of armed militia group.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Amumaigwe: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Nigerian army which one be Nigeria army

Teacher, the joke is on you.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Abdul05: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Teacher, the joke is on you.
university of Biafra, don't message me again abeg.go ask ur English teacher
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Nwaotu10(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2021
I'd rather die than watch the fulanis take over our farmlands

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Cantonese: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

dont worry,the whole south east will be turned to a battlefield again....

stop now and talk to your governors....

Hahahahahahahaha! A warrior appeared on the scene. The governors and citizens chickened out. A governor specifically told the Fulanis that they were part of the land. The Fulanis are on the land, looting, killing, kidnapping, claiming large sizes of lands as theirs in the south west and yet some of you are applying diplomacy, begging and yet there is no end in sight. The Fulanis claim the lands belong to them and yet some of you come to this forum to abuse other tribes who make efforts to protect their lands from the evil invaders.

Why not tackle banditry in your states first before insulting other communities and tribes? Those of you who live in cities are largely cowards who cannot even join the boys scout how much more the security agencies where you can be handed weapons to fight.?Face your own area and confront what confronts you.

Your own lands have been turned to battle fields. Everyone wishes your lands to be safe for you and everyone. Here you are childishly thinking the south east will be turned into a battle field. Maybe you are not happy at hearing that the south east is the most peaceful and safest place to live in this country.

Why don’t you go and contribute your own quota first to make your own community safe for habitation?

Your head like snail head!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
this is just the start for ipob in the south east....lets see if south yeasterners would be like north east or cfome back to their senses.... undecided undecided

their suplem reader is already converted to a zoo animal anyways....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renewable Energy Investments In Nigeria Get $70 Million Boost / When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.