Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60760 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by samx4real(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Don't dump her yet. It would be toooooo easy. Fvck her. impregnate her. She would be forced to marry you. Then make her life miserable! Torment her until she regrets coming to this planet then kindly find another woman and build your life with.

Bros your hashness level dey 150%...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2021
eduj:

point is,after that the relationship is over. It's better oga gets an ugly gal that loves him than a beautiful girl that barely tolerates him
the girl might even be ugly sefgrin
there are actually very ugly girls who are full of themselves cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mide3367: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Why must you hack her phone? Or don't you think it would be wrong if we hacked your thoughts?.sth meant for one's privacy.it shows what a person you are. You would be saved all this stress if you did what was best .
na people like u wife or girlfriend dey cheat on. If u get mind, go hack ur girlfriend or wife whatsapp and come and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Blvckdiamond008(f): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Pls reframe ur speech oga �
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by ayenale1(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2021
success10:

it is not about being jealous...
this days...you need to know what your partner thinks or acts towards you in which the opposite is show to you....

I had called off Introduction based on what I discovered on her phone ...

please endeavor to trust lady less....
There's something about relationship and this is to trust each other that moment you want to dig out or find out about anything on your partners phone or otherwise, any thing you see or hear about your partner just take it like that...
Women are generally vulnerable so you need to train your woman as you want her...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by PrinceGallant: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mann11:

You are very dull.
The empty vessel that you are carrying around as brain should be able to comprehend the benefit of anonymity

Indeed, you are ugly.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mrscarter(f): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool

She's rude n backstabbing.
I'd dump her now U know wat she really thinks. U deserve better
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mrscarter(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
digitalgeorgy:
oga, if you wowo then she is not lying.
console yourself with the caring aspect she spoke about.
abeg no let you wowo nature cause wahala for that fine relationship oo.

Modified...
The quote I've received for this comment is one of the reasons I hardly comment on nairaland.
I have always been told that I am the ugly version of my brothers. Even my gfrnd don tell me that same thing over and over.
I always believe that as far as I hustle hard and make good money, I won't be disrespected because of the looks.
So I have never allowed it affect my emotions or my relationship and I have never opened a thread on nairaland for it.
Please no body should quote me again abeg una...
Me too am ugly...

Just cos some may think Ur ugly there are always those whom think Ur attractive.
Lotsa things make a person attractive n alluring to others. Sense of humour, personality, kindness etc. I dated a really really handsome guy once like super handsome but he barely could hold a conversation, was fairly dumb, had alot of pride in his looks(was in love with himself) he had no sense of humour n dull personality n couldn't kiss gud. Turned me off after two days.
Then I've known ppl who are not handsome nor ugly either but found myself wanting to be around them as they were smart n funny n stuff.
So is more than just being hot that keeps a partner around. Even so like I said some ppl may find U ugly but there's always some who to them Ur handsome.
Is just the way things are.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by shoprite: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly

Well . . .I guess all you have to do now is prove her right or wrong . . .pictures please grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
u just want to bash his pictures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin talk true grin grin grin
No nah. Have you forgotten a man is never ugly?
I just want to see his face that's all.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No nah. Have you forgotten a man is never ugly?
I just want to see his face that's all.
person own babe dey yarn dat he is ugly and that she cant stand kissing him grin
omo thats enough to kill a man"s confidence grin grin
imagine a girl wey im love with im own life cheesy
im no go even get dat confidence to show a picture of imsef cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by tammie24: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
person own babe dey yarn dat he is ugly and that she cant stand kissing him grin
omo thats enough to kill a man"s confidence grin grin
imagine a girl wey im love with im own life cheesy
im no go even get dat confidence to show a picture of imsef cheesy
The worst thing is to be ugly and at the same time have low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

Just cos some may think Ur ugly there are always those whom think Ur attractive.
Lotsa things make a person attractive n alluring to others. Sense of humour, personality, kindness etc. I dated a really really handsome guy once like super handsome but he barely could hold a conversation, was fairly dumb, had alot of pride in his looks(was in love with himself) he had no sense of humour n dull personality n couldn't kiss gud. Turned me off after two days.
Then I've known ppl who are not handsome nor ugly either but found myself wanting to be around them as they were smart n funny n stuff.
So is more than just being hot that keeps a partner around. Even so like I said some ppl may find U ugly but there's always some who to them Ur handsome.
Is just the way things are.

I appreciate your comment.
my main reason for posting my first comment was to encourage him not to spoil his relationship because she told another man than he is ugly.
not every woman would sing your praise everywhere and every time.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The worst thing is to be ugly and at the same time have low self-esteem.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by wellingtongrey(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Avast:

You better no kill yourself on top girl matter

I will make sure I don't ;DThanks for the heads-up bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Justmye26: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
divine2288:
sister or not... All are same

Thanks for confirming your sisters are also useless
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by tammie24: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
tammie24:
please how did you hack her WhatsApp
I really need to catch a cheating spouse
Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by tammie24: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Hashiva: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fire her and get a new one. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Staru1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
the simple truth is that you haven't delivered the lady..
you haven't really bleep her like her ex.
do away now or risk DNA in future .
ugly in bed...show your beauty and then else her. if you be one minute man...look fir substance enabler before the act....
men learn to go for love.....money is not always the best way....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mrscarter(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2021
digitalgeorgy:

I appreciate your comment.
my main reason for posting my first comment was to encourage him not to spoil his relationship because she told another man than he is ugly.
not every woman would sing your praise everywhere and every time.

Well that's true aswell.
Maybe she only said it to try please the other guy maybe she wanna sleep with him again. I agree no one sings ppls praises all the time but most ppl don't go outta their way to comment on ppls looks unless they mean it however like I said maybe she's just saying it to please the other guy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by mkpurumma090(f): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bleaching is the only solution wink shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by lwsquotes: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

https://lwsquotes.com/naughty-quotes-status

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by lwsquotes: 2:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Mann11:

[url] https://lwsquotes.com/never-have-i-ever-questions-dirty[/url]

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.

Wtf!
how come three ladies overpower you and succeeded in raping you that shows how weak you are as a man
the only thing that will make them overpower you is if they're heavily "armed to the teeth"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by emmygah: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Hmmmmm...old firewood no dey hard to catch fire ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by dkidd: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Wtf!
how come three ladies overpower you and succeeded in raping you that shows how weak you are as a man
the only thing that will make them overpower you is if they're heavily "armed to the teeth"
U dey believe that Linus undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by tunize(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Nehyooh:
My babe do compliment my look and appearance always.
But anytime I asked her why she love me, her response is always "I love you for no reason".
It do scare me sometimes, what do you think bro ?
Off course why would you love somebody for a reason? If someone loves you for been caring for example, and along the line you stop caring automatically that person might stop loving you?
What if a girl loves you for been too handsome and along the line a guy ends up losing his handsomeness to life uncertainty automatically that person stop getting loved.
Like someone asking you why do you love you mother i guess you love your mother for so many reasons not just a particular reason.
Some question are irrelevant just enjoy ur ride

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by bendaniel1616: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
[b][/b]Men things de happen in that insistution called marriage oo , many of this ladies settled down with their men cos of money now they are not enjoying it , many are regretting it , money is cool though., But shouldn't be only thing to attract women , a married once told me she is not sexually attracted to her husband, she doesn't know why , most time she will feel like having sex oo , but since they had one kid , she doesn't like to have sex with him , and the man is not happy with it , that's why many cheat the man is nice , caring bad all that .at times I get confuse of those gender .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.