Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60758 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Seyzcham91(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Mann11:

Beg your sense to come back to you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by BENARI: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
tidalstorm:
See Op sef. Do you want her to lie?
At least she fall for you wey dey make her wonder.

Secondly, hacking her phone just shows your level of insecurity but at least you found what you were looking for.

If you truely love somebody, you'll never say degrading stuff about that person to another. It's not about whether she lied or not. Everybody has got ugliness. What if she overhears the guy telling his own ex she's nice and caring but is very lazy? Not every truth is worth dwelling on, let alone sharing.

And as for hacking her phone, wait until you're in a serious relationship; all of you blaming him for checking her phone know nothing about life long commitment to another person.

Trust is not established by simply trusting another, it is earned. If the lady had been responsible with her communication, the guy will gradually begin to trust her more and see less need to check her phone. But thank God he did; now he knows the idiot he's got.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Seyzcham91(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
i wonder oo undecided
Kobicove:
Serves you right!

What were you looking for in her phone undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by OMONGBALI: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Why must you hack her phone? Or don't you think it would be wrong if we hacked your thoughts?.sth meant for one's privacy.it shows what a person you are. You would be saved all this stress if you did what was best .

He wouldn't have hacked her phone if everything was fine with the relationship. Hacking her means he suspected something and it turned out he has been dating someone who doesn't respect him. Is he not better as he has realized that now so he knows where he stands?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Strech(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
including your sisters, your nieces, your Aunty's, your ...don't let me say the rest.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Sniper101(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
All these mordafvckers wey dey slightly bash OP for hacking his girl's account, una no dey try o

...there's this girl am Dating right now. She's an introvert. She's not too demanding. She's not materialistic. She's calm. She's God fearing. She's Beautiful(in her own way). She's actually all that a man would want in a woman.

For now, my ONLY issue is her complexion.
She's what you might call "Dark & Lovely"
And me, am a sucker for light skinned females.

Although I intend to still take her down the aisle despite her skin color; but ONLY if I don't find her wanting the day I'll hack her WhatsApp or Facebook account to peek through her private messages.

What am saying in essence is...
IT'S VERY MUCH OK
TO GO THROUGH
YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE
...so long as you are emotionally strong enough to deal with whatever negativity you find, in a mature manner.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by kwasoly(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool

Complex dey worry you, na lie she talk?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by 8stargeneral: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
See where problem dey sleep inyanga go wake am...u done fine wetin u dey look for.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Burgerlomo: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2021
olasaad:
Don't mind her smiley I'm sure you are not ugly than Ned Nwoko sad look at how beautiful ladies are fighting to be Baba wife

Beautiful ladies are fighting to be baba's wife because his Pockets are super cute grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by SavageResponse(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2021
slimmoney:
U fine b4? Na money be fine bobo o.

Tell him o cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2021
she Is still attracted to ex, All she saying is to gain more attention from him, I read where she said it been long she kiss, and the ex said come over let me kiss you, lot will still happen as long as she is still connected to her ex.. Thou its very wrong you went through her Fone , For me I will pretend like I didn't see any msg and try encourage and talk more about our plans for the future, and watch closely if we re on the same page, if she is still continue & connected to her ex,then I would have to jaapa.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Judybash93(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef

That's the spirit brov!!! #respect

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by XDaBOSS(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef

You for show us both your pix and her Ex's pix make we be the judge of the matter na. Now we no know who to believe..
Na pr**k de hungry her, she de find how she fit get collabo with her ex for a sweet remix (u and I know say na remix sweet pass ooo).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I think it's most guys that are responsible for this behaviour in some ladies,its stupid trying to hold a girl in a relationship with your money because as for me i see no reason to even date someone who dosent love me from the onset. If babe love you even money go hard her to dey ask you but if she dey demand all the time that's a red flag to me and many other but many chose to ignore this signs and keep wallowing in self denial.

You very correct, someone who really love you would hardly request money from you, I dated my girl friend who is now my wife for about 6years, she didn't never ask me money for hair,cloth,shoe,all years we dated.. I do little I can do within my power for her thou, but not her coming demanding for things from me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by heymos(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2021
send your picture I want to check something
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by XDaBOSS(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

Bros I hope say you no get sister? Cuz if you do, she self follow for the "Nigerian Girls are useless" ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2021
mosefin19:

Be like na lie jare the werey no see that question reply since and y he no screenshot na type he dey type
In the left part of your brain, there's nothing right and in the right part of your brain, there is nothing left. Fool!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

I have sniper if you want to commit suicide. Its very cheap
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Kelvinjohnson11:
bros pls I need to also check what my babe is doing on whatapps, pls show me how u hacked her whatapps,
Drop your WhatsApp number, I will chat you up
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by favor914: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Very funny post, best believe bitches ain’t shit but whores & tricks. Don’t mind her you are probably the best thing that has happened to her, she can’t kiss you because you don’t have a close up appeal? Women will always lie, CB best said it “These Bitches ain’t loyal”.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by favor914: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Kelvinjohnson11:
bros pls I need to also check what my babe is doing on whatapps, pls show me how u hacked her whatapps,
Hear no evil, see no evil, know no evil, let sleeping dogs lay, you don’t want to die of High BP before your time? Leave her phone alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by holusormi(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=digitalgeorgy post=98449178]oga, if you wowo then she is not lying.
console yourself with the caring aspect she spoke about.
abeg no let you wowo nature cause wahala for that fine relationship oo.[/quote

If you continue thinking this way , it’s that Etisalat 4gb you’ll sell till your dying days
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by PETGEB(m): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
u are wright my brother

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Tenaga: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Please nor vex let's see your face.. there are moderator's here to decide if you are truly ugly.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Jimmy231: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2021
You know fit ugly reach Oshobaba or Ned Nwoko if you ugly pass this two u no get hope
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nyanabo(m): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Guy goan hustle. When you blow you won't bother about your looks and girls won't give two shits about it either. Especially the loose ones. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by bluefilm: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Guy no vex.

Abeg show me how to hack the WhatsApp of a thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by swedbase(m): 12:53am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by nwakibie3(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Drop your WhatsApp number, I will chat you up

Bro abeg I'm interested

0-8-0-6-4-2-4-0-3-6-5
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

its not always so. let me shock you. I have a very close friend who's fcks this particular girl, and mind you she is in a relationship with one guy before meeting my friend. from what we all know her boyfriend was so broke when they meant and the guy is now doing well. but she comes to my friends house regularly when he want to get laid.

she loves her boyfriend but keeps sugar daddy and guys like my friends.

everything isn't all bout money, it just that most of them don't know what they really want.

i have 3 friends beep one girl at the same time, the girl get boyfriend.

Baba u Sure say u no dey 4lo bleep anoda person babe?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Germi9: 12:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

how can i hack my babes whatsapp?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by waze63(m): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Lol... Bro Abeg how did u hack her whatsapp jare?
Gimme the plugs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.