Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60765 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kingzjayzee: 5:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool
omoh see casting ooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kingzjayzee: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2021
olasaad:
Don't mind her smiley I'm sure you are not ugly than Ned Nwoko sad look at how beautiful ladies are fighting to be Baba wife
I'm sure if baba too check their phones one by one, his heart will be heartbroken too. Las las relationship matter na wash joor.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Monaco2(m): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

Na dia way, she still has feelings for the ex, similar thing happen to me years ago, she also sent my pic to d guy, she was even telling the guy that she still loves him n nobody can take his place in her life..... I confronted n she starts crying n begging me to forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 5:24am On Jan 29, 2021
humilitypays:
One thing u must understand about ladies is this; they always over rate themselves as one supermodel just because many guys are saying hi, hello, calling them fine girl just to bed them, so it enters their head and make them feel like Queen of Shebba that deserve King Solomon. shocked cheesy

But unknown to many Nigerian girls, their boyfriends are just managing them beauty wise; because most Naija guys don't usually get their desired taste of girl, they just keep managing them to cure konji while looking for someone better (which is usually difficult to find in Nigeria because majority of Naija ladies no de fine, its either fine face with big tummy, or ugly face with nice body and flat ass or big ass with big tummy and all that) which is why most Nigerian guys double or multiple date cos most girls no reach guys expectation when it comes to physical beauty but as per say guys na guys, they will never complain or tell the girl that she no fine like them desire.

Guys have little conscience with such words, what they do is to be chasing other girls till.maybe by luck they get something better.

So op, don't be surprised that your girlfriend is among the Nigerian girls that overrate their beauty thinking they are a goddess that deserve papi-iwota boyfriend lol.

If she is that beautiful and hot, trust me, her ex won't break up with her. Guys hardly breakup with hot girlfriend even if her character is zero until its time to get married then they can dump her and marry in a short while.

Just let her continue fooling herself as a fine girl that deserve a handsome guy, na time go teach her lesson about life na lol

As for u, don't be deceived no man is ugly for real. Na your swag, your addons, your demeanor and your wallet that determines how handsome or ugly you are as a guy. Na only teenage boys in high school de worry about being handsome cos at that stage that's all they can offer to their fellow teenage girls looking for a showoff boyfriend lol.

Just silently break up with the mannerless, disrespectful bitch in your heart but keep her as a fvckmate till whenever she is tired and try get a hot chick as replacement cos na mostly ugly girls de complain of a guy's looks. Hot chicks focus more on a man's substance while ugly ladies and old ladies focus more on 10 packs grin

Its mostly ugly and old ladies that droll so much about a man's look and most times when u see what they term as handsome, another lady will not accept, which also tells u that most ladies don't know who is truly a handsome guy unlike guys that will tell u that this chick is hot and even if u show the chick to 1million guys they will all confirm that she is truly hot!
You get brain baba. Maximum respect!
I don break up with the dindinrin last night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Tregmas: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Well the ball is in your court
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Came4apost(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2021
psalmistkakah:
One of my beautiful girl like dat tell my guy say she just love me like dat, no be say I fine like dat but she love for no reason, my guy come tell me just smile, I no worry at all and relationship just dey go smooth, guys come dey jealous me dat time cos the girl too set... so no worry yourself just enjoy ur relationship..

Girls in nigeria have seen cheating as stunts and they are to be dealt with ..
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Pearly255(f): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2021
How ugly are you for her to have told her ex

Women mouth nor dey close
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by charidot(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Pretend as if you didn't see the chat. Tell her she is very caring and sweet but you don't really find her attractive. Tell her you don't want to hurt her if she later discovers you are only loving her out of pity. Tell her your wish is to find a beautiful fair (if she is dark) girl vice versa. Just tell her you both deserve to be happy by having the person you completely love and adore, then finally tell her you have found that person and your heart is completely with her in just two days of meeting her

Mann11:

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by rimam849(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2021
be scared of this other gender "what will you even expect from ladies that saw the devil face to face"
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

The truth is always bitter.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by jamesbridget13(f): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Monkey worwor but ein mama like am. Is it her ugly? Please I am a mother n for me she went too far. What does she mean by making u a laughing stock?

Just decide now ooo move on because if u end up with her it's 50/50 some of ur kids might not carry ur DNA

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by seanwilliam(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Lol craziness grin shey u on kon kill you self ni
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
My younger bro hacked into his girlfriend WhatsApp last week and what he saw made him to lost appetite since then....
I just told him to ghost her immediately and he did...

Jokes apart, saying you are ugly doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly.....But you see,na money dey yab man,if not, there's no man on earth who doesn't know whatxup....Ive equally seen a cripple getting married to a pretty lady....there is a special someone for everybody...

The truth is that these hoes ain't loyal no matter how hard they may try to paint it...Just let her go back to her handsome ex......na her self she dey fool before that her ex,no be you

Las las,na the one wey you catch nai you know..

omo make una give person connect to hack whatsapp na?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by jamesbridget13(f): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

You get brain baba. Maximum respect!
I don break up with the dindinrin last night
how did she feel?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by sisisioge: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2021
The not kissing you is more distressing sir,when kisses fly out the window....love had gone with it fa. The last time she kissed was when she went to visit him grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Midas01: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2021
You just did the same thing she did except you did worse. She spoke to you with only her ex but you're here calling her idiot for the world to see. You're no different from her.
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef
She is not attracted to you. She probably has a spec and you don't fall into that spec. Another thing is she still has a thing for her ex. Men say things like "my wife is a witch" just to enter the vagina of a side chick, that is the same scenario playing out here.

You might not really be ugly in general sense ,but there is already a set standard and that standard is likely her ex and she is going to be consciously or subconsciously using her ex to compare every other guy she dates. She is on a dangerous path and will likely ruin other relationships she forms henceforth.

I would like to know how you met and started dating if you don't mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2021
sisisioge:
The not kissing you is more distressing sir,when kisses fly out the window....love had gone with it fa. The last time she kissed was when she went to visit him grin
Don't mind the devil incarnate. We used to kiss, iro lon pa.
It's obvious the ex-boyfriend is still a shareholder. I've dumped her already, it's a partner I want not an extension box
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by samx4real(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Truly she doesn't love you... She's just with you to patch her expired love life.

Leave her sorry ass alone.
In short, show her the message before dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Midas01:
You just did the same thing she did except you did worse. She spoke to you with only her ex but you're here calling her idiot for the world to see. You're no different from her.
Do you know my name? What of hers? Did I post her picture?
You are foolishly foolish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2021
samx4real:

Truly she doesn't love you... She's just with you to patch her expired love life.

Leave her sorry ass alone.
In short, show her the message before dump her
I've done that already

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by fineboynl(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

look bro you might not be handsome but the truth is she still like that guy. she want to go back to that guy seriously hence the hint. he is try to please his ego.

she is missing the guy. just forget that girl forthwith.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Goalnaldo(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2021
There's something I learnt here sometime ago; Never check your partner's phone unless you want a break up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by harmargedon: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2021
she still feels something for her ex, it's not because you're ugly, it's because she's comparing any man she meets with him. For the sake of your sanity it's better you let her go till she's matured enough to let off her ex. And trust me she'll surely cheat on you with him anytime any day. To her you're just a soft landing spot, she wouldn't stay there for long. Any woman that loves you will be proud of you, I've seen lots of cases like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by TheVictim01(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Sorry OP, I began laughing at the sight of your thread's caption. Las Las God no go shame us!!!

Go to where you're cherished and not tolerated. If you are "successful" she wouldn't mind of your looks.
Mann11:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by afo4real(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Guy don't be heartbroken because of handsome.
Truth be told, are you handsome?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by West2019(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2021
She is a big fool.who handsome help taribo.west marry Tinubu Mary Osho marry .lillway marry , pretty or handsome it's all about good attitude who handsome help.if na me I will ask her to go.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by afo4real(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2021
afo4real:

Guy don't be heartbroken because of handsomeness.
Truth be told, are you handsome?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by pauloscar300(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2021
In Naija, a guy s handsome due 2 wat his hand v
Mayb ur so called gf s a gold digger, if u ask her abt her ex, she ll tell u bad things abt him nd mayb mention dat he s even ugly too
Only in civilised society dat wher money s nt priotize true luv s felt
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by fotadmowmend(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

You know the fact ..... Just follow it
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by lwsquotes: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

[url] <a href="https://lwsquotes.com/563-girly-quotes">girly quotes </a>[/url]

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by KingMack(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Let's this be a propellant to your greatness like Ned Nwoko

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.