Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies (20838 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449742:

Anti Christian, what's funny?!

Smh sad

cry
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Burgerlomo: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Bad news! RIP ma.

Very bad news may her soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Heineken(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
The worst pain for this life na losing one's mother. E go be like say life don end ni.. cry cry
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
gambia:

It's too early for this.

Yeah, it is.

Modified.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

cry
Rejoice with those that rejoice and cry with those that are crying.
Kool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by tunize(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2021
sandymikky:
Worst days of my life, the days I lost my parents. Even 16 and 6 years after I can't stop grieving.
May the souls of my parents, John Ogu's mother and the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Adek65: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Sorry Man
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Bahamas95(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Pele dear...Rip ma

As I naughty reach na my mama I dey pray make she chop her Labor well well. She don chop am but make she over belleful. If not for anything for her money wey I tiff.
Chai. I tiff her money sotay even me come dey pity her. Na me stop myself. The tiffing too much.
Live long for me mom. I still get things upon things to do for you
Lol.... You better start returning those things now, in triple package.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by PervertProphet: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
AntiChristian:
Death is sure in the end.

We'll all embrace it willing or unwillingly.

May Allah Grant us a merciful end and Paradise.

Allah that couldn't grant Muhammad eternal life.

It's Ogu's mother that the deformed thing with two right hands on one side, created from the sweat of horse race, not having one eye like Dajjal the one-eyed creature.

What exactly is that deformed thing called Allah going to grant her? An islamic sex-themed Las Vegas type "paradise" where she will be part of the 70 "virgins" for non-stop erect penis Muslim brothers, abi?!!

John Ogu.
If your mother placed her trust in Jesus Christ then you have nothing to fear. The earthly pain here is hard to bear but she is at bliss with Christ.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Ambbayo(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2021
May her soul rest in peace....
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Okortor: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Rip ma, death d respecter of nobody.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by zudozz: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Rest on mama. God be with the Ogu family in this difficult time.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Mama may ur gentle soul rest in peace amen. my sincere condolences john.i pray God grant you the fortitude to bear the huge loss.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by seco1: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
chai RIP mama UGO I really enjoyed eating this woman's rice on Igun street in Itire in those days.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Ayobami7(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Eyaah soory
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Lightorder: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
LegendVibes:
Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu’s mum has died, Igbere TV reports.

The bereaved footballer took to Twitter to write:

https://twitter.com/ogujohnugo/status/1353750366807064576?s=19

Though he didn't state what happened, his mother's death was confirmed by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on their verified Twitter handle on Monday January 25.

The NFF wrote:

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1353755084950274057?s=19
RIP ma
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by Lacash: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
LegendVibes:
Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu’s mum has died, Igbere TV reports.

The bereaved footballer took to Twitter to write:

https://twitter.com/ogujohnugo/status/1353750366807064576?s=19

Though he didn't state what happened, his mother's death was confirmed by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on their verified Twitter handle on Monday January 25.

The NFF wrote:

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1353755084950274057?s=19
May the good Lord gives you and the entire family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost...Take hear comrade. #Suker
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by FisifunKododada: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
RIP mama. You may be gone but you live on through John.

All the best John. Fortitude to bear this immeasurable loss is yours.

And you will come back stronger and better. Because we SE fans need you back in the team. Rohr is inviting players who play rubbish.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by raymond0123: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
please accept my condolences brother may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies by raymond0123: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
my childhood friend in secondary school ugo ehya sorry about that brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley / How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen / Hotel Refuses Heartland Team Exit From Katsina Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.