Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School (1864 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by AmeLonRo(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxFqQofWizA

In this video I give you powerful hints into wealth creation.

The richest men and women are not in school.

The wealthiest people did not get their wealth from school or through school.

School will enable you live a comfortable life to certain extent but not to the point of building wealth to rank as one of the wealthiest.

Don't go to school if your aim is just to get rich and wealthy.

reason is because schools don't teach about money.

To learn about money and wealth you need to look outside school.

School teachers and lecturers are poor because they stayed in school far too long.

Look outside of school if wealth is your aim.

School curriculum is so loaded that they do not have time for talking about wealth building.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by shebcylov: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2021
I believe u mean one should not make higher institution a priority .

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by thesicilian: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Enough with all this nonsense from those who failed at proper education but managed to make some little money from the streets. I could give a long list of those who made billions because they went to school, but I don't have the time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Freestainworld(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2021
My friend, school is very important, with education, you can manage your resources very well, even the wealthiest people you talked about went back to school after acquiring wealth.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by branhampaul: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
School is important. Your notion stems from the belief that the main aim for going to school is to make money - but, not really.

Change that notion; you can go to school and yet make handsome money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
School is nice IF you get educated while youre within its walls. The reason why school is being seen as a waste of time ranges from individual laxity and obsoleteness of knowledge being taught in school curriculum today, in Nigeria.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Onekind04(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Yad dad, all na grace.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Maj196(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2021
It doesn't hurt if you are still educated undecided
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by juniorstar(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
if you want to be rich...learn to be an investor before you even decide what course you want to choose in uni/poly/ college of edu / technical school.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by x123xlolls(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2021
At least a nigerian can agree wit this.

6yrs after my HND.

didnt secure a job.

but into business, I got alot, even today I cashed out.

but, to tell you the truth, if I didnt attend school, I can never be phone software and hardware full time engineer like this...

because at school, I learned Electronics/telecomm engineering...

SO GO TO SCHOOL, LEARN YOUR WAY, GET OUT OF SCHOOL AND START BUSINESS, BECOME RICH, BECOME Billionaire LATER...p

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Olatundeawo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
He only quoted this from Robert Kiyosaki's book in which d man meant you should be an investor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by cathodekazim: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Fxclever(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Listen up guys, going to school is not bad, if you want to be a doctor, lawyer, Engineer etc, it requires certificate.. but if you want to become your own boss, if you want to make money sitting in your house, with your smartphone or laptop device, you don't need to go to school.....

Going to school in this form will look so stupid. So I advised you guys to get a skill that will pay you even at old age, the skill is Forex trading, if you think forex trading is hard, is because you have not meet a real trader that will work you through.

Want me to help you become a better trader?

Get a lifetime membership to Structure courses and receive access to Fx-Clever full structures course, dozens of forums with over 100 members, daily videos of trade ideas, direct access to Fx-Clever , and much more!

Join market Structures community Today

Get Access to me for lifetime membership

WhatsApp me for more update +2348186882726
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by AmeLonRo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
x123xlolls:
At least a nigerian can agree wit this.

6yrs after my HND.

didnt secure a job.

but into business, I got alot, even today I cashed out.

but, to tell you the truth, if I didnt attend school, I can never be phone software and hardware full time engineer like this...

because at school, I learned Electronics/telecomm engineering...

SO GO TO SCHOOL, LEARN YOUR WAY, GET OUT OF SCHOOL AND START BUSINESS, BECOME RICH, BECOME Billionaire LATER...p
That's my man.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by AmeLonRo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Olatundeawo:
He only quoted this from Robert Kiyosaki's book in which d man meant you should be an investor.
listen to my version in the video sir.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by Bigfish121(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
The main reason of going to school is not to make money.tgat is secondary.The primary reason of going to school is to be an enlightened fellow.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School by PAWG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Successful like those agboro for Oshodi ba?

(1) (Reply)

Unical Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello Uni,zaria Pre Degree Programme,let's Meet Here. / Rumour Of ASUU Nationwide Strike As From June 17th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.