Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" (37349 Views)

Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by IamHeWrites: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Former Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has slammed the Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, for saying security in Nigeria is far better than it was before President Buhari assumed office in 2015, Igbere TV reports.

Lai Mohammed said this at a press briefing in Abuja on Monday, January 25.

Fayose disappointed by Lai Mohammed's comment, took to his Twitter handle to react.

He wrote;
“As Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed has lost his moral obligation to Nigeria and its people. He is no doubt a Minister of Misinformation. He is not only a Lying Mohammed, he is Evil Mohammed.

"At 69 years, it is a shame that he carries evil in his brain and vomit evil words through his septic-tank-like-mouth. It is a regret that at 69, that Evil Mohammed can open his mouth to defend insecurity in the country, comparing the situation now with what was obtainable in 2015

“Nigerians are not interested in comparing what happened before 2015 with what is happening now. Rather, they are interested in a secured country where they can carry out their daily activities without fear of being killed or kidnapped.

“Unfortunately, this present APC govt has failed to secure Nigerians, with Aso Rock Villa fast becoming the only secured place in the country.”

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1353837867223707648?s=19

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by ena5four(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine someone that suffers on the street of this same Nigeria, he knows how life is on that ghetto street, he knew all what the poor masses face on daily bases, he's not some sort of rich kids, and this someone finds himself in a position of power, what will it take this kind of person to rule the right way?

the answer is not far fetched...
oya check,

we are the one doing ourselves,
we are all hypocrites, these things started from each and everyones parlour, tell your kids humanity is the religion u practice and watch them grow like humans.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by defcon4: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Don't mind him. He is a useless old man

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Deborah98(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
He's sick in the head that's all....

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by nrexzy: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2021
These people are just playing mind games with us....

Ffk is stili enjoying all his loots ...but soon it shaaa dawn on him...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Mcuzy(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
True. One of the worst character this present administration posses is shifting blames and playing politics. The election has been won forget PDP and focus on the situation on ground.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by DoubleEngine007: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Not just that old fool only . These are the 3 idiots.. Lai, Adesina and that evil woman Lauretta
I almost forgot this other stupid wild animal Garba shehu

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by inoki247: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2021
If people dey colet PHD from Lying and also becoming a Prof of lie Lai go don get one nd e go don even Become VC or H.O.D of school of lying.....

And na Scholar e go be sef....

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
is Aso Rock even safe? i thought one first lady relocated to dubai due to insecurity in the area!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by istina: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Because lie is his DNA

13 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Beremx(f): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
If Lai Mohammed could lie to his beloved grandson about how Nigerians turned his name name from LAI to LIE, who are Nigerians that he wouldn’t lie to?

The old man is just living up to his name.

Btw, what does LAI mean sef? grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Realtord43: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Lai is evil and heartless

11 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by yemmight(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Honestly, it is better for Lai to close his mouth and not talk at all because no single truth comes from there.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Mkmoney(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Just like some people with their nairaland initials starting with H and M have Septic tank-like-mouth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Judolisco(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
I run ekiti fayose - vector 2015
Fayose get bad mouth sha grin
ASO villa isn't secure where is our first lady? She ran to dubai when they started shooting inside d presidential villa and people started jumping fence inside the villa like GTA

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Name dey follow person na..
They should kukuma appiont him Minister of lie lie information.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by pickatyouu: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Lai is the only politician that actually became synonymous with lies.
All politician lie but Lai took it top notch to a whole new level.

Sometimes I feel for his kids
Sometimes I say may be they are far worse than their father in the lying industry

16 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by gurunlocker: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
This one is too much o

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Pidginwhisper: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
This man can’t be 69. This one shouldn’t be less than atleast. The man dey use football age.Must this man lie about everything? angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by naijadrivablog: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Deputy devil can lie for Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Omofloflo: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Oshokomole ti binu tan

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Michaeljnr225(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Pls yall should desist from quoting the MBuhari's ass lickers parading as Patriots here on NL; the likes of our darling daddy dead vulture griller, anuses (abi helinues), the lanky ass, brain dead arrewa amongst others. These guys are unfortunate, piss poor fucktards. There's nothing patriotic about them. They are useless, inconsequential and inherently bereft of sound reasoning. I reckon ya'll channel that energy into something much productive rather than trying to elucidate brain dead mofos.

I HAVE SPOKEN

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by TrueChristians: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by brainpulse: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Irony.

Fayose himself is the father of rubbish thinking and nonsense talk.

I don't blame him but our judiciary that supposed to have sent him to jail after embezzling more than 6billion naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by zoedew: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Surely he brought you up! Not only are you also foul mouthed; to boot, you are crude, ill-mannered, fraudulent and gutter!! Charcoal calling kettle black!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by muystoy(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Lie Mohammad is a b. as. tard, I have never seen a more shameless man like this id.iot. ic fool, I just wish one of his use.less children or family member falls victim to the atrocities of these Fulani basta.rds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Sabadon(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Chai see finishing

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
So fayose is still alive? he was very active when he was still the governor unlike now

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Yobabad: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Gather here if you are also tired of Nigeria and it's wahala

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.