Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Message To Nigeria Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Nigeria Army (400 Views)

My Message To Obidients In Lagos / My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election / Nigeria Army University To Start Before End Of 2018 — Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Nigeria Army by lastmessenger: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2021
I will keep it simple and short.
Go and fight like soldiers and leave innocent women alone. Stop this cowardly behavior. Go and meet ESN in the bush.
Fight the war with your enemies and leave innocent people alone.Stop patrolling in the cities and be looking for who to flog. Thats a cowardly behavior.
One Nigeria my foot
Igbo haters should go and die

10 Likes

Re: My Message To Nigeria Army by Asgard13: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
lastmessenger:
I will keep it simple and short.
Go and fight like soldiers and leave innocent women alone. Stop this cowardly behavior. Go and meet ESN in the bush.
Fight the war with your enemies and leave innocent people alone.Stop patrolling in the cities and be looking for who to flog. Thats a cowardly behavior.
One Nigeria my foot
Igbo haters should go and die

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Message To Nigeria Army by destiny35: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

grin grin
well spoken.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Nigeria Army by Winnerforever: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are cowards.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Rocking Obuda Aba Community In Abia South LGA / Nothing Wrong In Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Terrorists, Bandits – Nigerian G / Happy Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.