Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO (521 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Ashanti left little to the imagination as she went naked in the visual for her latest song, I Want You.

The 40-year-old shared a sneak peek on her Instagram account.

In the clip, she was seen making erotic moves while belting out the lyrics to the song.

Watch video HERE

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Prefer Bayelsa Men Over Akwa Ibom Men / Who Can Find A Woman That Would Turn Down A Rich Man For A Good Man? / Check Out This Crazy Marriage Proposal I Bet You Can't Do This You No Get Liver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.