Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Mental Health Is In Shambles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mental Health Is In Shambles (443 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Dunno why I ever decided to get tattoos, this shi has fvcking ruined me. Imagine being 30, having tattoos in your neck, and both arms and one hand is covered like a sleeve with tattoos. there is nothing bad about it because in this 21st century it's very common, but the real problem I'm having right now is the stereotype. everywhere I go there is an expectation people have, like I'm supposed to be a big boy..a ladies man who has money and swag. guess what? I'm as broke as a church rat. when I got this shit I had money and I thought I would keep having money, I was barely 19 back then...its been several years now and things are so hard for me and I'm about to be homeless and no source of income. but I dare not wear rags out of my house else people will give me stares that would make me attempt suicide, because there's already an image I created of myself...a very attractive and expensive image that requires MONEY! I dont even know where to start from, I'm supposed to be that "starboy" but time is catching up with my antics, I'm getting too old for that lifestyle and I'm too broke to even maintain such image yet nobody will understand because people are moved by what they see. my mental health is in shambles and I fear I might do something crazy very soon except God makes my hustle pay.
Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm trying to reflect what i see on the mirror coz am too scared to face it..

Life is a biaaatch bro,I pray for God's intervention

na holy Bible me i run to

Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Humanoid01(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2021
So basically, your life depends on how people see you?
Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Humanoid01:
So basically, your life depends on how people see you?

you missed the point tho but I get what you're trying to say but I really don't care what they think just saying what I noticed about the decisions I choosed
Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by EFULEFU1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Seek mental treatment fast

Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by ibechris(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
The fear of being poor is my greatest fear in this country.

Reorientate ur self...I have a friend who also has this tattoo of a thing and I can say he is doing wonderfully well in his chosen profession.

Then u have to extinguish the power of ego in ur life and after which u have to humble yourself and decide the path u want to follow. I get am before na old skool,stop living a fake life and stop dragging urself above ur level else u might be destroying yourself unknowingly.

At the end of the day u will discover no one was even watching u.

1 Like

Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
Dunno why I ever decided to get tattoos, this shi has fvcking ruined me. Imagine being 30, having tattoos in your neck, and both arms and one hand is covered like a sleeve with tattoos. there is nothing bad about it because in this 21st century it's very common, but the real problem I'm having right now is the stereotype. everywhere I go there is an expectation people have, like I'm supposed to be a big boy..a ladies man who has money and swag. guess what? I'm as broke as a church rat. when I got this shit I had money and I thought I would keep having money, I was barely 19 back then...its been several years now and things are so hard for me and I'm about to be homeless and no source of income. but I dare not wear rags out of my house else people will give me stares that would make me attempt suicide, because there's already an image I created of myself...a very attractive and expensive image that requires MONEY! I dont even know where to start from, I'm supposed to be that "starboy" but time is catching up with my antics, I'm getting too old for that lifestyle and I'm too broke to even maintain such image yet nobody will understand because people are moved by what they see. my mental health is in shambles and I fear I might do something crazy very soon except God makes my hustle pay.
Ever heard of affiliate marketing? Go read about it.Read and come tell me what you've learnt
Re: My Mental Health Is In Shambles by Hugomexis(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
pics of the tatoo or adonbelivit

(1) (Reply)

I Make 1000 Naira Everyday And This Is How I Do It. / Cheap Infinix Hot 4 For Sale / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Romantic Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.