Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

Checkout Patoraking And Yemi Alade's Traditional Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Patoraking And Yemi Alade's Traditional Wedding Photos (294 Views)

Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Patoraking And Yemi Alade's Traditional Wedding Photos by TrunnionNews: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
A very popular Nigerian musician identified as Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie popularly known as Patoraking and Yemi Alade has caused stir on social media again with wedding photos.

The father of one recently took to his Twitter handle to post some hot pictures of Yemi Alade captioning it 'Mon Babe' and she replied 'Thanks Papi' which threw many of their fans off balance.

However, the new wedding photos shared by Patoraking has caused some reactions on social media especially with the way Patoraking captioned it, "Mon Babe" and Yemi Alade replied him with "I'm glowing when I'm with you"

So many Nigerians has taken to Patoraking comment section on Twitter to question him whether the pictures are real traditional wedding's pictures or they are just for music video.

What's your take on this?

See the traditional pictures here
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/checkout-patoraking-and-yemi-alades.html

Re: Checkout Patoraking And Yemi Alade's Traditional Wedding Photos by DoubleEngine007: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Una sure say no be music video
I comment my reserve

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Godfearing Girl / How I Finally Forgave Myself For Being An Unintentional Mistress / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.