Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu (50200 Views)

Sunday Igboho Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo Calls Him 'omo Ale Oba' / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Mokason288(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Alexis11: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth of the matter is that Sunday igboho is a political tout.

You need help.

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by RealLordZeus(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021

“The lies are already in the Ojodu’s statement. He said we met in 2009, and I told him I was sent by Adedibu to destablise Ekiti election, meanwhile Adedibu died in 2008. You see that.
This is a valid point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Scrupulous419(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Igboho my real niggarrrr

Sure talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Sweeetheart(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't care if Sunday is a terrorist, so far he's protecting and canvassing for the protection of Yoruba land, he can be a terrorist so far he's not hurting his kinsmen

You see you Fulani apologist na thunda go fire you bunch of ediots. If Fulani can defend their terrorist and kidnappers kinsmen, why should I cast my own?

Bigger thunda fire ojudu both home&away. May his family and fayemi family be the victim of these herdsmen soonest
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Springboot: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:

That's how he made his money. He is a thug.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by StUriah(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
That Ojudu's tales by moonlight is more than a lie fabricated from the pit of hell.

Adedibu died in 2008.

I know that Sunday Igboho worked for Rashidi Ladoja when Baba Adedibu raised his army against Ladoja.

Adedibu was never a mentor to Sunday Igboho.

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by wakaman: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexis11:

You need help.

Definitely not from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by luvmijeje(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't mind them. We all know it was a smear job.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by judemurphy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth is that you are a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by subcbouy: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
He did say to Ladoja, since then no other politician he has worked for.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ovieigho(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE.

THEY ARE ALL POLITICAL JOBBERS LOOKING FOR CASH.

Sunday Igboho is a known tout and a criminal...it no news....we can paint him like a saint but he earn his money from violence and criminal activities.

ONCE A TOUT ALWAYS A TOUT

he could have been anything yet he stood for his people, he deserve some respect.not that lying thiefing senator

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ElValiente(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolexander:
Who do we believe now?

Ojudu could be lying
Sunday Igboho could also be lying to save his face from being tagged a traitor by his PDP party members

Well, APC is set on lie and everything about their administration is based on falsehood.

This is Nigeria. A country of confusionists. grin grin that write up too smooth jare. I smell lies. Tinubu golden handshake man. Baba can do that but not that smooth.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by omoluka: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
It is now crystal clear that these people we called politicians are just using us to negotiate for political post, money and influence, they don't give a hoot about our safety. So help me God, i have vowed never to vote again till i leave this hell of a country.

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by carbony4red(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Igboho osha...... Owo bàbà Dammy, one man mopol ��

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
like your papa is a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ResistEvil: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Driedfish:
grin
Former meon meon imbbecile idiot! grin You should be grateful to me that you are now normal! I was the One that killed your witchcraft cat in the Spirit Realm few days ago! Now, no more stupid Meon meon for you! I hope you are you are grateful that I help your deliverance from the Demon. Next time if you try get another one, you do die with am o! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
corike:

he could have been anything yet he stood for his people, he deserve some respect.not that lying thiefing senator

Sunday Igboho stands for only money.

Soon he will be paid and all the noises will be over.

You think the sunday Igboho will leave his luxurious lifestyle to go fight for you? Continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Apc politicians and lies. Lol
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Zibahstores(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Meanwhile our Bangladesh wholesale preorder is still on

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
I didn't trust ojudu when I saw the news yesterday, that man can do anything for his masters, Asslicker of a man!

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
GentleD201:
Hnmm,
Nigeria, a country with Multiple Challenges. God will help us all
where did you keep the brain by calling god
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by theFilmtric: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE.

THEY ARE ALL POLITICAL JOBBERS LOOKING FOR CASH.

Sunday Igboho is a known tout and a criminal...it no news....we can paint him like a saint but he earn his money from violence and criminal activities.

ONCE A TOUT ALWAYS A TOUT
LOUT

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Akasammyoka: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very pathetic that yoruba disgrace themself even more than they do to the entire south.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
wait till dem barbecue your mum & rape ur sis, u go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Richie77: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
"But Igboho wondered how Adedibu, who died in 2008, could be an issue in an election held in 2009."

Ojudu should compose the next article with sense .

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolexander:
Who do we believe now?

Ojudu could be lying
Sunday Igboho could also be lying to save his face from being tagged a traitor by his PDP party members

Well, APC is set on lie and everything about their administration is based on falsehood.

Are you asking who 3lse to believe?

Adedibu died in 2008 as Sunnie painfully pointed out. The other liar was quoted as saying that he Adedibu by proxy was part of the Ekiti rerun.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by DestroyEvil: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
subcbouy:
He did say to Ladoja, since then no other politician he has worked for.
Yes, Ladoja was a very good Man with a kind heart. Sunday was lured by Also Akala but he rejected all his massive mouth-watering financial rewards because he has integrity, he has always be a great Freedom Fighter!

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by GEEBITE: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yet they call him an illiterate .An illiterate has proven to be an accurate keeper of date and events than a former Magazine CEO,Senator and SA to the VP. Shame on Ojudu,no wonder his daughter Moremi has no regards for him.
RealLordZeus:

This is a valid point

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.