Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST (537 Views)

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor / Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by Ludlum(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Is it only in South west that theirs obas and chiefs with villagers are being flogged and punish for rejecting herdsmen.

Is it only in South west that there forest has being taken over, recently I went to visit a close friend in ayetoro,lafenwa precisely,to my utmost surprise he hasn't visited his farmland for fear of being killed.

Is it only in South west,that your house can be razed down by sponsored hoodlum because you stand against Fulani herdsmen.

Is it only in South west that all their youth fingers and toes has been cut off, visit oba Ile a town in ondo and see for yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by Hardgun: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
After the weed see how u dey disgrace your papa with nonsense at least chukwudi for once pretend as if u get brain you're different from hausa na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by wakaman: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yamree lamentations grin

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by EzeYezzuz: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ludlum:
Is it only in South west that theirs obas and chiefs with villagers are being flogged and punish for rejecting herdsmen.

Is it only in South west that there forest has being taken over, recently I went to visit a close friend in ayetoro,lafenwa precisely,to my utmost surprise he hasn't visited his farmland for fear of being killed.

Is it only in South west,that your house can be razed down by sponsored hoodlum because you stand against Fulani herdsmen.

Is it only in South west that all their youth fingers and toes has been cut off, visit oba Ile a town in ondo and see for yourself.

Omo Igbo Eleribu grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by Guestlander: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

I think the OP is the man who got his phone seized by the small herdsman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by Ofemannnu: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ludlum:

What is the name of the Oba that was flogged sir?
Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by Sammy07: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
Yamree lamentations grin

Ekun omo Ibo grin
Re: The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST by nisai: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
This lame tactics can never goad us into taking miscalculated actions. We are too sophisticated for this childish bait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Organize Training For Us, Not Protest – Youths Slam Sowore / North, And SW Are Like Husband And Wife, Slave And Master-arewa Forum / BREAKING!: Nigeria Air Force Confirms 7 Deaths In Abuja Jet Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.