Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow (26052 Views)

DJ Switch: The IPOB Miscreant / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria

Be guided in your speech pls,...the south always have this truth syndrome that even put their twin brother in a state of dislike if he is seen as a bad character or a failure.....

Buhari has taken the office of the Presidency before in 1980s , from his performance people with right thinking void of sentiments, propaganda ,plea for power, and of no ethnic bigotry detested his kind of government before he came back to seek for presidency....

There is nothing like Buhari is hated by the south because he is a Muslim and a Fulani man. If he corrects his bad kind of leadership, even the South alone may vote him for third tenure.....but a snake can never give birth to something that is not long....

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Greenback: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Only mistakes of mankind will speak against DJ Switch.

They can never be like her

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by crafteck(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria

Is she lying?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by SILVERLINES: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
you are just an idioot
I can bet my life that you are just nothing but a battered Slowpoke with just an android phone.

Nigeria kill you and your family

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by jcross19: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
May Fulani's herdsmen kidnapped you on the road so that you can feel the same pains some others have felt from these marauders;!!!!.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by TrueChristians: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.”
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by bay8267: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
make Buari not leave the post,2023 make na him and his herdmen remain there.There issue na veim wee get time,may ku na everybody be patient
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by pepperdemzombie: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hypocrite, go to Imo and bring us statistics then grant live interview on BBC. Idiot!
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ThatFairGuy1: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
ena5four:
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity
Neither Christain Nor Muslim

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters
-Medias That Don't Hide The Truths

And I Support Dicotomizing
Of Nigeria And I Also Support And Believe In One Nigeria (If It's Going To Make Our Coming Generation Feel Safe And Secure).

I Don't Know About You!
Werey dey disguise. You're an Ipob Terrorist.
No saner Human supports Lamidi cownu, he's not different from killer Herdsmen

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by eROCK247(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria

Oga bring facts and stop using cheap blackmail on people. It doesn't work anymore.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by pezeji(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
You are only pained cos your so called president has failed woefully and dumb heads like you has refused to acknowledge this simple truth. shame on you

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by yamunla(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
ena5four:
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity
Neither Christain Nor Muslim

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters
-Medias That Don't Hide The Truths

And I Support Dicotomizing
Of Nigeria And I Also Support And Believe In One Nigeria (If It's Going To Make Our Coming Generation Feel Safe And Secure).

I Don't Know About You!

God bless you..

I am yoruba and I support your stand ..

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Sleekfingers: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria

is the lives of cattles not valuable than the lives of nigerians? Shey na lie?

Even the lives of chicken will soon be more valuable than the lives of nigerians
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
-0?
angry
Olodo

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by vaca1: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
These rhymes becoming stale. Change gear abeg. Smh
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by drey076(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
It is the truth
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Egabs(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
am surprised that people would be liking what this person posted , I don't think any normal person would post such but this life no balance Sha ,
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Lovelyperson(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients. Once again, focus on the message and leave the messenger out of your madness.Is there anything she has said that isn’t true? You that have a career, you’re nobody!

You are bless.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Lovelyperson(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Teaser4:
Buhari sef na cow...

In another news... Dis na the "6-idiots" wey dey run SW... You see that apari omo yakuba.. Na complete mumu....

Only him different... Others rep their region with their dressing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
drinoayo:
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Switch has reacted to the recent reports of attacks in the country which has led to an outcry both online and offline, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet she shared, DJ Switch said "it is becoming clear that the value of human life in Nigeria is less than that of a cow"

The entertainer also scored the Buhari-led administration zero.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1353792375689256961?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjmQqLAVR9E
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aa
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients. Once again, focus on the message and leave the messenger out of your madness.Is there anything she has said that isn’t true? You that have a career, you’re nobody!

I have decided to follow you so I can be liking your posts and get insights.

Of recent, you have been spitting pure fire backed by hard truths and facts. Ride on sis.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Beremx(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
AngryIgboDon:

I have decided to follow you so I can be liking your posts and get insights.

Of recent, you have been spitting pure fire backed by hard truths and facts. Ride on sis.

God bless you.
Thanks very much. kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nova1982: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yes, when una no gree like us. My cows are more precious than a NIGERIAN LIFE especially those who can sell their parents for money and they are well known for peddling drugs, I didn't call names oo smiley

na yee na yeee if u add bo na u sabi oo
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nova1982: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Beremx:
Thanks very much. kiss
rest.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nova1982: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Egabs:
am surprised that people would be liking what this person posted , I don't think any normal person would post such but this life no balance Sha ,

After everything u no still get any like
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Myer(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
drinoayo:
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Switch has reacted to the recent reports of attacks in the country which has led to an outcry both online and offline, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet she shared, DJ Switch said "it is becoming clear that the value of human life in Nigeria is less than that of a cow"

The entertainer also scored the Buhari-led administration zero.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1353792375689256961?s=20

I've not really been a fan of DJ Switch but on this one she is right concerning the incumbent president. Yet once again, blame it on religion.

In Indian Hinduism, the Elephant is a representation of a god so the elephant is seen as more valuable than human life.

Even in Igbo culture the Lion is quite symbolic.

Unfortunately we have a president who is of islamic religion where the value of cow is priced higher than human life.

In essence blame the religion and cultures that shaped the president into his inclinations.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Elan83(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
still you're a nobody & you'll still die for nothing in Nigeria,, just be counting ur days
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria

Attack the message not the messenger.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Kaymaxine(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
The only reason I will ignore you and your write-up is because the person bearing that your monicker as his name has more sense than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.