Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) (96895 Views)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
How that one take relate to waiting them they talk mumu sad angry sad
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Canberra55: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
pozehnani:
The kind of guys some ladies date though. This one that looks like a motor park tout too, someones boyfriend? Hm!
so motor park tout no be human being abi. Make all touts go become reverend father abi
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by supogift(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Make I love and treat you well now you go dey form fine babe
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by simplesearch: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Seems all this indomie generation children especially girls are becoming shamelessly senseless by default.
The parent of this one must be so ashamed of her right now, not to even stand up for her!
A girl who should be pursuing an enduring career and furlture with all vigour is there wasting her life as a used scumbag of dirt, while performing the role of a house wife to a playboy who have got a fill of her already and probably envisaging a hook up with another senseless girl to use and dispose off.
This will surely work against her both now and in the nearest future, because just at a click her sluttery will come rolling down and who would want a slut for a wife?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abeg, which part of the body is dat?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Tapout(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
fine girls and touts sad ....see his hairy dirty chest.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kaymaxine:
Dem suppose tell am to dey use hand pluck that bush wey dey e chest comot!!!

How that one take relate to waiting them they talk mumu angry sad
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
tnerro1:
Abeg, which part of the body is dat?

Nah the leg ode angry grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by nnamdico82: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
You see person wey resemble Dog u still fell in love, some nigerian girls are just too dense for my liking, God save you say I no be your brother
FutureDecisions:

https://twitter.com/MimiParkson/status/1353993905361088512?s=19
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Femeto: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hired killer ni no be Boyfriend.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ekundayo7574:

Nah the leg ode angry grin grin

No vex, I think say na the breast part, I too like breast, I no know why grin
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by pooozeee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by bluebay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aunty, we’ve heard you. Let’s hear from the the man too.. coz na cut we see. We nor see beat mark
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Canberra55: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
anonym0us:
shut up, that's not sacarsm, dumbass
my brother, I just tire for the iPhone 5-assz biyachh. She think say den fit just de use any word anyhow anyhow just bcoz dem hear am for movie or or for song. And one Nokia 3310 assz nigga sef de even de famz am on top.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by TheRollingStone: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok we will call him and tell him to stop beating you.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by BabbanBura(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Twoclans:

Nagode BabbanBura.

Yaya jin dadi. cheesy

Lafiya lau. Na gode
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
i bet what led to their argument is "maybe the guy sees another guy/man chats on her phone or she's receiving calls from another guy/man)

Vagina People Can't be Trusted so this is the Girl's side of the story

And on the Guy side he is stupid to have done that cuz vagina people don't worth that stress, they always cheat and do their thing, nomatter what could have happened, the guy shouldn't have done this nonsense to her

undecided undecided

smh
FutureDecisions:

https://twitter.com/MimiParkson/status/1353993905361088512?s=19
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Canberra55:
who be this one wey just de form chimamanda for nairaland. Just de feel yourself...
Normally, I'd ignore mentions as this one but seeing your posts suggest you a different person than I thought.

My initial reaction to the guy in question was a joke which he interpreted wrongly.

He had said he called the number displayed by the victim and I rhetorically said to him "You didn't call him. You can't be that petty?!" before going further to air my view on the purported violence. Rather than tell me he didn't understand my statement, he resorted to calling me a who.re which has now been deleted by the mods.

Now, you don't expect me to sing the praises of one who took my banter out of context and started calling me names?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
say no to violence of any sort
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
NIGERIA WOMEN LOVE G WAGON NOT SLAP MEANWHILE EVERYDAY NO BE XMAS
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by pozehnani(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Nonsense talk! I bet you are at close proximity to a brain recoiling facility.
You don't even know if the story is true.

By their (fruits), reaction you shall know them. Not difficult to spot one.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Emotional abuse=Physical abuse, if u dnt knw hw t shape ur mouth beta b ready t receive blows,nbdy hs monopoly of abuse

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by zedegit: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
I've called him, he told me she cheated on him. He said she bleeped his brother.

So? Why didnt he break up, then?

He vomited this nonsense to you and you clapped for him, abi?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Run for ur dear life , that guy is an animal
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by LikeAking: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Him don kill fowl b4?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by adadike(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
jayworld15:

grin grin grin may your RIP never finish
e go finish for her haad
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Ferrous(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
No pity at all. U ppl said that's the type of guys u ever want grin
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Queenslander:
He has no right to put his hands on her,. Whatsoever.. she should report him to the police..
wetin concerns police with boyfriend and girlfriend.. The lady want the guy,despite the maltreatment, because that guy is a spender and fun man..Many ladies loves that!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by mozona(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
tell ur family nah...

or leave the relationship.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Godbless3(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
The girl is just being stupid.
Guy treaten you not to report him and you report him to social network with his phone number and name instead of reporting him to police.
She has been enjoying the abuse since this ain't the 1st time.
Some sis lack sense sha...
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by kingriches2005: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maybe she done chop the guy money finish and refuse to give him kpomo.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
See as her armpit dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.