Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (61748 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by gp6liveth(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
For me, I have no sympathy with the West. GEJ was clueless to them because of their over educated brains. Let them enjoy the man with much clue
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Registered Herdsmen shud be given routes to pass far away from farmlands. How hard is this?
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by bizhop01: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
When you plant in someone land without approval.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Samchi4christ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Their Governor invited trouble
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:
Hollah123, come see something Igboholicious.

Sunday Igboho should rush down to Ekiti so that he can be captured like a monkey and put in cage like MKO. grin
angry
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Seyzcham91(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Bigflamie:
They are grazing on their home land.

Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by deavicky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
This one resemble lie oh. Maize farm for dry season?. Just asking sha before una tell me of irrigation.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Blessedjyde: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
I thought FAYEMI said Ekiti is their home. Why are they destroying their homes again? Fayemi playy cheap politics with people's lives cos of this ambition. Hmmmm
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by youngakodex: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gov Fayemi already said Ekiti is a home for herdensmen (Fulani) he denied the Yorubas with his political career
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by famouscargo4u: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
It shall not be well with Governor Fayemi. He's been the one hobnobbing with these idiots because of politics.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Damseldammie(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayemi shouldn’t have expected anything contrary to this, after all Ekiti is their heritage.

Stupid governor playing kite with the lives & businesses of his people

Shior
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by BastardWike: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
These guys are hell-bent on wiping out the economy of rural SW. Would they tolerate 10% of these wickedness they're visiting on these helpless and hapless people??

Yet Yorubas were all-over nairaland celebrating that they banned night grazing and kids from grazing. I saw that and was just shaking my head.

Well, let the dead bury the dead!
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
TimeManager:

The relief for the farmers however is that No Kobo would be returned to CBN because na dem Buhari pikin go chop the farm with evidence.

kiss the truth!

What if the farm never exist in the first place and those borrowers want evade repayment?

Investigation should be made properly on this
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by rafcrown(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Farmers equip yourselves too
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by streetsoldier1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
shebi the mumu governor, goatnor Kayode Fayemi told the herdsmen that ekiti is their home, how then do you blame people for destroying their homes.... I thought yorubas are wiser that this!!! The looming anarchy will be worse than #endsars if this matter isn't addressed asap
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Tonitoniton(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
shebi the governor ask to come?

all these weak leaders in the south is the major challenge of the south.

by the time fulani is done with ekiti, they will know the difference between light and darkness
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by RichAbujaGuy: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2021
PDP Sponsored Herdsmen or thugs Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm

Fixed
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Coronavirus1: 2:19am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=Doraty1 post=98467362]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/herdsmen-storm-ekiti-forest-reserve-destroy-multi-million-naira-maize-farm/amp/?__twitter_impression=true[/quote
Lie we kill you people one day 235 hectares of farm land and the fulanis herders destroy all thank you very much thank you in indi Amin Voice
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by smallsmall: 3:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The idiot Fayemi already said Ekiti is their home

"He said he loves them" in Trump's voice

I hope he pays them some money to stop killing our people in Ekiti.

Until All Yorubas deal with their ENEMIES WITHIN,, they will not know peace from this Killer Fulanis.
Some Yoruba 'leaders' are traitors, sabotaging and conspiring with the Fulanis, at the detriment of their people
A lot of prominent Yorubas must who conspire with these Killers must be dealt with first, before the Fulani problem can be solved

Imagine the Alafin of Oyo giving Cattle to Fulanis to be roaming around and destroying people's farm, why cant he ranch his Cows?
Imagine this Fayemi too, inviting foreign Killer Herdsmen to his state because he has ambition for 2023 Presidency?
How will Thunder not fire these people?
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by smallsmall: 3:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:
Hollah123, come see something Igboholicious.

Sunday Igboho should rush down to Ekiti so that he can be captured like a monkey and put in cage like MKO. grin

Grow some brain Cells please.
Even Ipob get sense pass this level naah?

Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Hadeylex: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Fulanies are always wicked. One reason I don't like staying around them is; no matter what you do to them in favor, if you hurt them today thier generation to come will revenge it on you or your kids. They don't forgive neither do they forget. Very wicked set of people ! It's rare to see good fulanies.

Now imagine another baleful story?
Dr. Junaid warn those accommodating this set of people. I pity Gov. Rotimi, by the time those Fulani turn against him eh, he will regret it.

It is true that there are bad eggs in good eggs but if they are, then the eggs should be of the same size. It is true they are bad people in good people but if they are, then the bad people should be of the same tribe, geographical areas not one infidel.

Modified, the bolded doesn't mean am gratifying the Fulanis neither am a Fulani dude. No !
Am only describing how cruel and wicked they could be, not for one to be afraid of them but to tell those willing to stay with them that they ain't nice people to stay around with.

I can never support the Fulani , even the Hausa at large dislike them. That is why Dr. Junaid is against Gov. Rotimi declaration. The only reason the Hausa are frowning at the dispute is because they are tight to one religion. Am not here to create dispute but to say fact.

It is true that there are bad eggs in good eggs but if they are, then the eggs should be of the same size. It is true they are bad people in good people but if they are, then the bad people should be of the same tribe, geographical areas not one infidel.

The above are the most beautiful expressions I have read in a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by King44(m): 4:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Nice one, fayemi na werey... I wonder what he has to say this time
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 27, 2021
MAIZE FARM IN A FOREST RESERVE?
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by hectorswag(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Okuda:
he told them it was their home, they are scattering their home, they would arrange it after playing lol.
Lol yeye tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Whoube99(f): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Doraty1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/herdsmen-storm-ekiti-forest-reserve-destroy-multi-million-naira-maize-farm/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Shebi Fayemi told Fulani herders that Ekiti State is their home, so why worry ya sef over senior & younger brother's squabbles
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by DOCU(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2021
I still prefer Fulanis to Igbos in the South West despite their havoc.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Masterkernel1: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
bsani:
Another set of story

I wish it was your investment, and somebody will complement you for losing your fortune.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Masterkernel1: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Good.

I can't blame the herdsmen on this NEVER.

Fayemi clearly said
EKITI IS YOUR HOME

Yoruba do say, ile labo simi oko (after the day work we must resolve back to our place abode)
So, the herdsmen went home (ekiti)

Unfortunately the party you prepared for your enemy is what you're suddenly enjoying.

I remember when you were running agog online promoting the cow president, now you're feeling it directly, and you're now a preacher man.

Lesson: Love your enemy as your self.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Masterkernel1: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Can you now see that fayemi is a bastard. God bless Fayose where ever he is.

Meanwhile, this is anchor borrowers scheme loan.
NO NEED FOR REPAYMENT since we've had some rice farmers from North Who used flood they experienced on their farm as an excuse for not repaying billions borrowed.

NO NEED FOR REPAYMENT

After promoting APC you're here blessing Fayose, you're same with Fayemi. People like you brought this calamity upon your people.
Re: Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm by Masterkernel1: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:

I swear I missed FAYOSE

Two face beast, you see why Igbos will never cross your path?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / FG To Remove State Of Origin / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.