Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) (51107 Views)

14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
greymiles:

Lol. The only reason you think they work legitimately is because they are not rich

No. His parents are civil servants and they have lots of children.

They are the only family around without a car.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very dull individuals... Keeping a low profile has become rocket science, even after the example made of that Dubai idiot.

Then again, maybe that's the curse of stealing money: Wastage!!! Smh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
360command:
quick question, are you a Yahoo boy ?
no.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by doxijaw: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
One thing that could curb yahoo is for Nigeria to encourage a culture of snitching.

It works...
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
That girleo don go do hookup,come hook up with efcc grin This one wen them no show their faces,seems sense don dey gum efcc small small..

No be small hookup oooooooo, these guys are heartless. They don't pity their victims at all they deserve to rot in jail if found guilty.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CaptainPrice1: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mjpem23:

What if am not one ?

Prison is not your portion
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by simplepee(f): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cameroonglass:
What is being done to the people stealing our national money?���
Brother ode. Your end is near fraudster.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Romanoff:
There's a 19 year old in the flat next to me. Na Yahoo e dey do.

He lives with his parents and siblings and just bought a car, he's not in school and is always home.

Even him mama and papa no get car but dude done buy car.

This Yahoo thing has become a cancer in our society
just myn ur business mrs.Romanoff

He who is without sin should cast the first stone

After all we only live once
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by simplepee(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hambivert:
It's obvious the government has failed, but I always wonder why we should also fail as humans too.

Swindling your fellow man who has laboured hard legally to get the little he has, is outrightly despicable.

It's funny how yahoo boys and their apologist are now on the increase... but my prayer is that they change their ways before it is too late.

The apologists are the most annoying. Thunder fire them all.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Jaybabs2021: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok naa, las las them go still leave them after settlement.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nova1982: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Romanoff:

He lives with his parents and siblings and just bought a car, he's not in school and is always home.

snitches end up in ditches

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by WilliamsDeGreat: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

Lastly, their lot should burn in Hell forever. sad

E be like them don show u pepper before

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Hmmm one of my friends who is 18yrs old dey do Yahoo with his mother. The mum dey run the stuff while he dey tidy things. When a mother supposed to caution her children from engaging in this act she is the one running it side to side with her 17yrs old son who just turned 18 last week. She took advantages of her beauty to be brainwashing whitemen, The young guy dey drive Lexus lx 350 and the mum dey drive same lx 350 but white one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
OscarJaden:

This is how we all end up victims of evils we should have spoken against.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

You're sad lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Hmmm one of my friends who is 18yrs old dey do Yahoo with his mother. The mum dey run the stuff while he dey tidy things. When a mother supposed to caution her children from engaging in this act she is the one running it side to side with her 17yrs old son who just turned 18 last week. She took advantages of her beauty to be brainwashing whitemen, The young guy dey drive Lexus lx 350 and the mum dey drive same lx 350 but white one.

Oya now drop full info grin lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kylekent59:
It could be that is also among them. She talks to clients while the guys coach her on what to say.

Many yahoo guys girlfriends do help them a lot. Imagine these guys scamming your father 6M. The next day your pop man dies because of his loss. These guys would be in a bar wasting away money on drinks and prostitutes....

We all caused it. We praise yahoo guys a lot.
grin
Kylekent59:
It could be that is also among them. She talks to clients while the guys coach her on what to say.

Many yahoo guys girlfriends do help them a lot. Imagine these guys scamming your father 6M. The next day your pop man dies because of his loss. These guys would be in a bar wasting away money on drinks and prostitutes....

We all caused it. We praise yahoo guys a lot.

look at the monsters they made!
Bleep Lord luguard
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oluwatoyosi8755: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
:ArrrrrrrhImagine the cars small small children are riding.. Any Yahoo boy or girl on nairaland, your turn is coming. small children how?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Until you start giving them 20years imprisonment, they won't stop.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Me na only small Yahoo I wan do o... Make I see money open shop I don Japa.... undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
tyup:

They are not guilty until proven so. How can they be shot at sight without being given fair hearing in the court of law?

Bros take am easy ó.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Olayetan:
My major problem with Yahoo boys is how they make legit hustlers look like a lazy person, imagine someone struggling day and night and can't afford of any those cars but a Yahoo guy within a month will just go and buy a car worth over 5m.

It shall not be well with all Yahoo guys.

Poor you . I'm sorry for your loss grin angry cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
stop yahoo today and Nigerian economy will collapse completely next week. Nigeria is a failed country. The earlier we accept this the better. Stop yahoo and watch 99% of boutique, hair saloon, fast food, nightclubs, filling station and banks collapse. A pair of basic palm slippers cost over 10k, a pair of jeans trousers cost over 8k a basic polo cost over 8k does any of the above sound like what any human being earning 18k minimum wage can afford? Go to Instagram and check car dealers page and see how their business has blown over the roof from Selling GLK 350, lexus, camry and venza which 99% of the sale go straight to yahoo boys. Hotel business is booming, 99% of the customers are yahoo boys. An average legit business in Nigeria survive on proceeds from Internet fraud. Nigeria has failed. The government are either too dumb or too arrogant to accept reality
Opposite is the case, proceeds from yahoo has made Nigerian youths less innovative,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
I just see one funny leg cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
stop yahoo today and Nigerian economy will collapse completely next week. Nigeria is a failed country. The earlier we accept this the better. Stop yahoo and watch 99% of boutique, hair saloon, fast food, nightclubs, filling station and banks collapse. A pair of basic palm slippers cost over 10k, a pair of jeans trousers cost over 8k a basic polo cost over 8k does any of the above sound like what any human being earning 18k minimum wage can afford? Go to Instagram and check car dealers page and see how their business has blown over the roof from Selling GLK 350, lexus, camry and venza which 99% of the sale go straight to yahoo boys. Hotel business is booming, 99% of the customers are yahoo boys. An average legit business in Nigeria survive on proceeds from Internet fraud. Nigeria has failed. The government are either too dumb or too arrogant to accept reality
Reverse is the case, proceeds from yahoo has made Nigerian youths less innovative, its has increased the rate of immortality.
A lot of youth now smoke weed for inspiration for yahoo work. High percentage of yahoo boys are heavy smokers,,,, it's been negative all through. Its has added more to the countries problem. Its can never sustain a whole economy as big as Nigeria cus most of the things the money are spent on doesn't really develop a nation, just on girls, hotels, weeds, drugs, cars which are even over priced cus of yahoo guys.
Thing is doing yahoo is a choice, I love my own legit work and its paying my Bills.
I sell computing products and am into education biz n God has been good.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Pedalgrazing:
When their is no Jobs
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
Very dull individuals... Keeping a low profile has become rocket science, even after the example made of that Dubai idiot.

Then again, maybe that's the curse of stealing money: Wastage!!! Smh.
Most stolen money are mostly wasted
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
mosdii:
The guy on red short legs be like crayfish
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

Opposite is the case, proceeds from yahoo has made Nigerian youths less innovative,
there's no innovation anywhere. To start an ordinary barbing saloon will take you hundreds of thousands of naira because there's no light, no water, nothing. You have to supply those things for yourself. You want to start a boutique? You will spend hundreds of thousands buying generator and fuel. There is literally no way for Nigeria to function legitimately. It is impossible for Nigerians to be legit. When I was in school, I took a serious look at the few lecturers that weren't collecting bribes and shook my head. Almost all the boys I graduated with declared they were never going to look for work. They all decided to travel to either south Africa or any African country and open "office". When I was still in school we all saw the life our senior colleagues (the ones that graduated pre-yahoo boom of 2017) were living when they came to collect certificates many years after graduation nobody wants to be like that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
OscarJaden:

Living once doesn't mean we should destroy a life. Be innovative, big money is when you find a solution to problems, its always a win win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] / Wizkid Turns Up As Davido Performs At OhMyMusicFest In Amsterdam, Netherlands / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.