Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? (19364 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by KLand(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Consultation or information.

Somehow, my principal always trusted whatever I told her.

And I never lied to her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by 2cribz: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
I insulted the headgirl and headboy,i almost assualted them,secondly i dealth with the vp and hid his benz car keys by exactly 4pm,school did stip and search till i instructed my boys to drip the keys under his tyres after 5.30pm we were all set to go,my guy brought his fathers gun and somehow ibwas linked to it and suspended for a week. Legend

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Kingkamba(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
BULLYING.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by jericco1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jss1 I slapped a girl angry
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by BigDawsNet: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
My skirt was too short according to them.

Maybe you actually sat at the front of the class and you we're making teachers loose concentration because of ur short skirt grin

5 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Makavelli25: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mynd44:
While in SS2, a teacher was sleeping with a JSS2 student and we knew.

So my classmates tried to use that as leverage to sleep with the teacher.

It snowballed into a shitstorm and I was smack in the middle

Talk about "just because I dey there, I follow enter the yawa"
. Mynd44 so na you that year ABI

Laslas na padi we be for school

Go check my latest thread baba
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by TheBoy1740: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
A love letter addressed to me grin

2 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by johnero353(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
I only went to the principal's office to get my certificates (that was even long after I've graduated)
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by braine(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
richmond500:
we stole a goat from the school farm, we couldn't roast it cos the smoke will raise alarm, we thought we could use shaving stick to remove the hairs so we tried but it wasn't easy, we decided to put the goat in a bag and go out to cook it in our friends house, we were caught and I received the biggest flogging I have ever received in my life, 76 strokes of the cain and that is after I did some severe punishment like pick pin for some minutes.
I got sick and couldn't come to class through out that week.

There was another day we were having sex party in school chapel hall, there was empty room which we normally do the do while I was in SS3, I really don't know how but we got caught and suspended for 3weeks, I couldn't tell my parents sha.
School was fun o.

Then I left that school and went to one private school, my only time of going to principal office was that we (the entire class) refused to bring our practical specimen and the teacher reported us, we got flogged

I cant imagine the other things you did that you didn't get caught! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Kaylet: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
I rep Pro Unitate

Ilorin for life.

I tried being a bad guy that day, caught a junior student who sneaked out, hmm, whose house master happened to be my French master.

He, the tutor came to my class the following day that the principal was calling me. I thought I was late for class not knowing the junior student had reported me to his house master
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Ego2(f): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Used to get bullied due to my small nature then till I got bigger and became the bully�. got called to the principal office for beating up 5 students three boys and two girls.. broke the head of one the boys with a plank, had another in the hospital for week after beating him up, the third guy became my buddy as for the girls they never crossed my path till I left secondary school.

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
richmond500:
we stole a goat from the school farm, we couldn't roast it cos the smoke will raise alarm, we thought we could use shaving stick to remove the hairs so we tried but it wasn't easy, we decided to put the goat in a bag and go out to cook it in our friends house, we were caught and I received the biggest flogging I have ever received in my life, 76 strokes of the cain and that is after I did some severe punishment like pick pin for some minutes.
I got sick and couldn't come to class through out that week.

There was another day we were having sex party in school chapel hall, there was empty room which we normally do the do while I was in SS3, I really don't know how but we got caught and suspended for 3weeks, I couldn't tell my parents sha.
School was fun o.

Then I left that school and went to one private school, my only time of going to principal office was that we (the entire class) refused to bring our practical specimen and the teacher reported us, we got flogged
Wait o small goat or big one? shocked
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
I jumped school fence to go and buy, Agidi jollof grin, so i can sell in school and make money grin. and someone casted me. we calling it casting back then if someone should leak a secret

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Tapout(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
marsman:
Lol I forgot my English Note at Home in JSS 1, Mrs konkonbiko now said that, i should go and report my self to the principle, and during orientation the principal has threatened us that any little offence, the consequences will be immediate expulsion. I was already crying Nile before entering his office, when God will now catch Mrs konkonbiko, The pricipal had visitors that morning, that is how the man said, don't do it again. I was happy as hell, if you see how i walked like a boss, into mrs konkon Class, i no even greet am.
Years back i can't believe i still remember

Since it got to front page let me add this, it was in SS3 then. I went their to report one jss 2 boy for disrespecting (i know i was actually very nice and simple then, and i didn't want to beat him) That is how his sister in Ss2 followed him. The way this two siblings were crying infront of the principal,One was crying that it was a mistake, the other was crying that i hit him back, that it was not fair, I was just boiling in the inside that why did i report ohh. When the Principal wanted to deliver his judgmental, that is how he started saying, i should for give and forget, that i don't know when next i am going to meet them, that me and the boys sister might end together, chasing each other up and down in romatic way. i just dey smile like full, na so i just leave the matter, but the thing pain me small sha, i for conner the boy may i give him beating of his life, na him mama and papa i dey fear, and as per say i wan write waec around that time.

what school?? Not sure but The name konkonbiko rings bell.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Adeplus: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol this topic made me laugh.

What tool me to the principal's office was bribe
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by DAIL(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
I went to faan secondary school, the school was close to the airport, my offense was loving the airport more than my class if you understand what I mean, sneaking out of school to airport took me to the forbidden office more than once other things also took me there I was a regular visitor. there was this term I did not visit her office though I don't know how It happen and she saw one morning and commended me for been a good boy that same day I was taken to the office for call my math uncle mr Ibu I didn't even know the man heard me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by marsman: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tapout:

what school?? Not sure but The name konkonbiko rings bell.
Not the real name bro, just aka for privacy purpose.

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by martius101(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
For me I dont go to classes that's why....my younger sister had to report me to my mom that I don't attend classes......so they to open a movement file for me where my mum had to sign the time I left home in the morning and the tune I came back while my principal signs the time I enter the school in the morning and when I left in the afternoon.....omo I chop cain no be small....I too to do.

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Tapout(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
marsman:

Not the real name bro, just aka for privacy purpose.

alright..
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Murphydrres(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Noisemaking nah
In school I was called silent noisemaker
Always quiet but makes the most noise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by icebird25(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
The principal office was like my 2nd classroom then .. because of my frequent case there...
I was very stubborn ehn ...but there's this one I will never forget ...I just came back from two weeks suspension just because I fainted one boy with just a punch... So I was sitting quietly in class when an unknown man entered our class(which I later find out he's the new principal o) ... everyone in the class stands up and greeted good morning sir instead of afternoon because of the weather conditions ...he said someone should check the time for him and he wasn't referring to me..I pretend to looking at my wrist when I know fully I wasn't putting on a wristwatch ...na there I enter gbese...then he pointed at me and said ehen tell me the time ...
As I'm writing this I'm crying already and I don't think I can be able to continue ..I deserve Justice #justiceforicebird cry cry

10 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Shaolin0147(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sameazy15:
Me, omo nauhty sha in those days almost thrice a week i will get to the principal office either for noisemaking or troublesome
Criminal case, but I was innocent
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by lugo99(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
I was caught with 2 Stone of weed and pack st.moris cigarette in my pocket.... then wey then dey sell smoke 20naira e don tey that was wen I was in SS2 2007..
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm bad oo.

I was just a cool Gee then but one day a convoy from NIPSS knocked one of our student down and he died so we took a protest to NIPSS but along the way the armies stopped us and the whole thing escalated and became a biff between students and the armies the biff continued for somedays oo, within those days one of our hostel was burnt due to gun shootout between students and the armies , mind you when I say gun shootout it did happened cos in our school being a technical school real niggarrs dey manufacture guns secretly.

To cut the story short some of us faces were marked one by one we found ourselves in principles office oo, but thank God I wrote my final exams some didn't, some ran out of school did not write exams and we didn't see till we left school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Tonyspecial(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Head boy reported to the school authority that we were forming a bad group called WICKED FATHERS, we were suspended for two weeks, after receiving the 24 strokes of the cain each from one Mallam Sambo
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Ayo2004: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
I won the award of most troublesome student in my set but my worst experience was when I was caught with Favour in jss3 class after night prep doing all kind of romance...in short,that girl no favour me at all,I was taken to the principal office the next morning where I was flogged so much to the extent that I heard Angel Gabriel shouting "thou shall not commit murder" while the mumu girl was only told to wash plates in the dining hall

I also remember when I was caught with 1 pot of meat meant for the ten of us in the dining hall,I was taken to the principal office where I was used as a punching bag.Despite all the beatings,I was so happy my principal was never one to call parents because that was my real fear but still e no go better for Mr Adugba!

3 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by HunterArt: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Through all the beatings at home, one faithful day I told my aunty that I will run away from her house. She got annoyed and went to my school, reported me to the school authority.
She reported to the vice principal telling the VP what I said at home not long before the resumption. The VP said I'm not like this, that where did I got this character from. This matter got serious because I misbehaving in my aunty house. The VP took the case the principal. And I was interrogated by the principal. He latter counsell me and told me that I should not behave like that again ooo. ���� don't mind my grammar ooo
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Dre183(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
For translating a friend surname from oriowo to Ori oko( head of prick).

I even wrote it on a paper and d guy went to show our principal.

Omo Dem nearly kill me with koboko grin

Can't forget the old days at ijeshatedo boys secondary school

5 Likes

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Denique(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I was in jss2 then.......And I was also my class prefect....On one fateful day,I went to report my class mates of their high rate at which pigin was spoken in my class to the principal.. Immediately,the principal gave an order that whosever that spoke pigin should pay the sum of #20 per each spoken pigin...

Men, from that day on,my nightmare began in the sense that my classmates got their eyes on me...The worst part was that I ended up paying most of the money because whatever I said in class,they always brought out a dictionary to find a fault in it..

Las las,na fight nai we take end am...and we were summoned to the principal's office....Na from that day,I start to mind my business for class.

Ibidun! grin
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? by Durchmann(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na say I no go chop school food O!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Studying Mass Communication Without Literature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.