Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) (1262 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by Emmastan291: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
EFCC Arrests Twenty-two [b][/b] Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State

Operatives of the Lagos Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC have arrested 22 persons for their alleged involvement in internet fraud.
They are: Muyiwa Adetola, Adeolu Damilade, Oritsetimeyin Abel, Ademola Lekan, Abayomi Qudus, Isaac Chibueze, Ayeni Olarewaju, Aminu Kelvin, Ajama Patrick and Nesta Olotu.
Others are: Odaro Edogiawere, Balogun Ayo, Mustapha Hassan, Musbaudeen Olamilekan, Adewumi Adebayo, Charles Akpene, Joshua Ugwuomore, Ayeni Isamilola, Ogundare Kayode, Kara Uzuegbu, Akindele Samuel and Oladimeji Ashiru.
They were arrested at their various residence at Terra Annex Estate, Sangoteddo in the Ajah area of Lagos, on January 23, 2021 following actionable intelligence.
They have undergone further interrogation and will soon be arraigned in court.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3780991831923279&id=5097622390

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by CaptainPrice1: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hehehe. If you are a fraudster, watch your back o. Your time is Near. Shebi all those Useless musicians encouraging you are using music to cover up. You don't have nothing doing except fraud.

May the calamities you bring on others befall you.

I read it in one of the comments sections by one yahoo boy that EFCC should leave international scammers alone and go after the local ones. I was like people now encourage this fraud like it's normal.

The government needs to create a strict law to tackle the yahoo pandemic.

If you watch Drug trafficking, Politics and Power on Aljazeera, U will see what drugs has caused to the society. We need to tackle this Yahoo scam before we go that way too .
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by tyup(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
We really as a Nation need to find a long lasting solution to this yahoo of a thing and the most fastest solution is when each caught are shot dead or sent on prison term to Borno, others would turn a new leaf just immediately
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by FireKing: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yahoo going to a level beyound recognition
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by MrGoood: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you eat from politician , Work in a government parastatals or you support Any Politician or planning to be a politician, It will not be well with you and your household, Except you mind your business , Leave this guys with Efcc doing there job and let nature judge everyone, I once worked in Lagos state secretariat and I saw how civil servant share money, Especially if you eat from your family member that’s a Government auditor, May You suffer if you criticize fraud because you yourself is made of fraud, civil servant share money and cover up like nothing happen, These re people taxes, let Efcc check civil servants especially level 14 upward and see if they won’t arrest your respected hypocrite brothers. Government tax heavily with no tax return to the citizens, The politician embezzle the money.
Uber, Domino pizza, and many hotels should be ready to leave immediately this guys go down , Bolt and Uber don’t like carrying 7 to 5 guys because they can’t go offline with them and you can’t blame them, How can Uber take 25% because they pay Government tax, yet Uber don’t want too loss customer and that force them to reduce price and do promo and at the end the driver suffers, Fuel cost , car maintenance and you will deliver to owner, Uber driver told me that , more than two, Yes they re married, The leader is to be blamed, Nigeria leaders successfully shared the common wealth among themselves, Waste the proceed outside Nigeria and leave the masses to suffer, Any importer can comfortably tell you that goods of high price sells no more in this country except you re highly connected, How many 7 to 5 guys use Uber, Go to domino or lodge in a hotel? That’s how much the leader ruined us in this country, Unless immunity can be revoked , Nothing will work, Look at wike, Someone with no visible source of income dash a state 500 million naira because he think he’s a Governor, How much is the salary of a Governor, That 500 million is the money meant for you and I, Yes you and I.
America Government help there citizen with security benefits once you loss your job and that’s why they re able to trace crime easily , Chinese Government will gve you funds so far as you know how to return it within a stipulated period of time, Nigeria Government give 35$ once in 4 years , The money is not even sure , Tell me how the country will move forward, Yes that money wike gve out is for you and I, Yes our money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by MickzyDonald: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Say no to crime, employment and good living standard should also be created so as to avoid the reign of fraudsters,when you are okay you won't think negative
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by mekaw(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok since Efcc is now a menace to our business, it's time to join politics at least looting is legit.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by olukaygold(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrGoood:
If you eat from politician , Work in a government parastatals or you support Any Politician or planning to be a politician, It will not be well with you and your household, Except you mind your business , Leave this guys with Efcc doing there job and let nature judge everyone, I once worked in Lagos state secretariat and I saw how civil servant share money, Especially if you eat from your family member that’s a Government auditor, May You suffer if you criticize fraud because you yourself is made of fraud, civil servant share money and cover up like nothing happen, These re people taxes, let Efcc check civil servants especially level 14 upward and see if they won’t arrest your respected hypocrite brothers. Government tax heavily with no tax return to the citizens, The politician embezzle the money, Uber, Domino pizza, and many hotels should be ready to leave immediately this guys go down , Bolt and Uber don’t like carrying 7 to 5 guys because they can’t go offline with them and you can’t blame them, How can Uber take 25% because they pay Government tax, yet Uber don’t want too loss customer and that force them to reduce price and do promo and at the end the driver suffers, Fuel cost , car maintenance and you will deliver to owner, Uber driver told me that , more than two, Yes they re married, The leader is to be blamed, Nigeria leaders successfully shared the common wealth among themselves, Waste the proceed outside Nigeria and leave the masses to suffer , Any importer can comfortably tell you that goods of high price sells no more in this country except you re highly connected, How many 7 to 5 guys use Uber, Go to domino or lodge in a hotel? That’s how much the leader ruined us in this country, Unless immunity can be revoked , Nothing will work, Look at wike, Someone with no visible source of income dash a state 500 million naira because he think he’s a Governor, How much is the salary of a Governor, That 500 million is the money meant for you and I, Yes you and I, America Government help there citizen with security benefits once you loss your job and that’s why they re able to trace crime easily , Chinese Government will gve you funds so far as you know how to return it within a stipulated period of time, Nigeria Government give 35$ once in 4 years , The money is not even sure , Tell me how the country will move forward, Yes that money wike gve out is for you and I, Yes our money.
Bro! I'm crying readying this, You said the bitter truth cry
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by 2cribz: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Defunct sars.4 plugs
Efcc..v12 ..no escaping this
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

If you watch Drug trafficking, Politics and Power on Aljazeera, U will see what drugs has caused to the society. We need to tackle this Yahoo scam before we go that way too .

That program by Aljazeera was an eye opener, about the impeding dangers that Yahoo Yahoo might later cause.

We think they are duping foreigners, now its getting back at us little by little.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by Pfunds: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by omobonike70223: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yahoo going to a level beyound recognition
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by dgang: 3:18am On Jan 27, 2021
An average nigerian is a criminal ... Have that in the back of your mind. Yahoo is horrible, as much as it is transforming some lives for good so it is destroying others ... to stop the menace the government will need to look inwards because the biggest yahoo men are in government offices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:53am On Jan 27, 2021
The new normal in my society , people see nothing wrong in this anymore ..... What a country
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2021
shocked

This Yahoo of a thing has so grown to the extent that you'd hardly find any young man and woman who isn't into it....

I've seen parents who bought phones and P.C for their wards to go and join Yahoo.... Infact,Dem full my area for here..

Gone are the days when parents used to say--"my child,you must go to school"
These days,table has turned around and what you'll hear now is--"afa,that your client never pay

Las las,like I said in one of the previous thread that "If you blow pass me,I broke pass you"......

Cuz I ain't envious of any man..
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) by ODJ124(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2021
This yahoo guys dem nor dey finish... ha..

whenever they get caught people will start pouring out complains....saying why Not go after politicians..

This yahoo is a cancer in our society..

Thread seen...

(1) (Reply)

Online Scams: Bakare, Alimi Steal $750K, N120m From BA, KLM, Turkish Airlines / Breaking:another Nigerian Army Officer Shot Dead / VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.