Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down (27754 Views)

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) / OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by ruphytelecom(m): 3:22am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP
COVID-19 is real be safe

Meanwhile watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0ExigSG5c
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by treasurenat(m): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2021
nawa o
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by cloud(m): 4:29am On Jan 27, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
so nobody is dying of any other causes or ailments in this country again if not covid 19......any prominent death is attributed to covid 19.
This "political - health" Nigerian government is playing should better stop, they should allow people go about there normal businesses n recover lost grounds of 2020...
The rest of the world is moving and we should not be tied back!
Which rest of the world is moving? It seems you don't read the news or follow the trends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Pharaohny: 5:19am On Jan 27, 2021
A
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Adeplus: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2021
rusher14:
I thought most Nigerians call it a scam.

grin

Pastor Chris, over to you.

Did he ever mention it was real? I don't think so, all I heard is the he was warning his members and those that care to listen that it's of the devil that there is a plan to monopolize people on earth that it's a way devil and his agent would indirectly bring in the 666 mark bla bla bla...I think he knows and recognise Covid-19 is real o
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Adeplus: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
so nobody is dying of any other causes or ailments in this country again if not covid 19......any prominent death is attributed to covid 19.
This "political - health" Nigerian government is playing should better stop, they should allow people go about there normal businesses n recover lost grounds of 2020...

This is where I confuse too oo as regards to Naija hahahaha � every sickness na Covid-19
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by PoliteActivist: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by sexyeyes(f): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Covid-19 is real please let's try and stay safe . Am battling with it right now .
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by kadiri3(m): 5:42am On Jan 27, 2021
rusher14:
I thought most Nigerians call it a scam.
grin
Pastor Chris, over to you.
mumu now na scam
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by kadiri3(m): 5:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Siwel25:

Until your relative is affected, you will not have sense. Opinions like these irritate me!
when we will see the relatives catches the virus?keep swallow everything u see in media
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by kadiri3(m): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2021
akins088:
You better play safe. This one is not joke o, I know the person in question. We everything in nija as scam.
the paid u with the man family to lied right
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by kadiri3(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2021
AuroraB:
Stop lying! Every death was never tagged Covid-19 death, you gossip angry
u are a ncdc agent
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by kadiri3(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Slurity:
Where are the senseless illiterates shouting COVID 19 is a scam. It's even disturbing that some of them are even educated
keep swallowing everything u see in media mumu
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Marvieduke:
R.I.P to the departed soul. And to we that are still alive Lord have mercy on us.
thats why it good eo enjoy each other, like drinking,smoking and banging each other without mercy, because this life is short, anyway you fine ooo that your hips na better padded
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by ukaface(f): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Shebi una no believe Covid dey, Where's that guy sef that was so sure with his full chest?
Make I go find am.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2021
CONFUSED NIGERIANS. WHY OUR PEOPLE FOR KOGI WAY DEY NEAR ABUJA AND SOME VERY BIG STATES NEVER DIE FINISH? IGNORANCE IS NOT A GOOD THING. NONSENSE.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Aremu01(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Slurity(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2021
kadiri3:
keep swallowing everything u see in media mumu
I am and my wife has been a victim of the virus and God help us survive it, so, it's not social media information that I have, apart from my knowledge about pathogenic organism causing diseases, I have first hand information on how COVID 19 goes in the country. The actual figure are far more than discovered daily in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by scholes23(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Aremu01:
Pharaohny:
A
On the third page!!! Really
Make Una dey fear God oh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by emmanuelbrown26: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
U are one of the few wise ones we have on this forum.
Don't mind those shouting its real its real, I perfectly understand the game of covid in Nigeria, but the gullible ones does not and that's why our useless govt are capitalizing on that. Any prominent death they will attribute it to covid
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by bluefilm: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2021
kadiri3:
when we will see the relatives catches the virus?keep swallow everything u see in media

Don't mind all those #COVIDIOTS.

They can lock down themselves in their tiny holes and stay there for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by GetMeRight: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Scamdemic crew, where are you? Hope you are not still being dumb
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by GetMeRight: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2021
kadiri3:

Don't worry, don't be in a hurry. You might might get a call one day since it's a random thing and it's not going away anytime soon

bluefilm:

Don't mind all those #COVIDIOTS.

They can lock down themselves in their tiny holes and stay there for eternity.

As for you, you're beyond redemption.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by GetMeRight: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Dumbass, you think 10, 15, 5, 20 dead people being reported daily is just the number of Nigerians dying on daily basis? We're about 200 million people and our daily recoded deaths would be far above 20 excluding accidents. Even the deaths from the covid-19 alone is underreported knowing fully well that many wouldn't be taken to the hospital. It's time for you to grow sense and stop downplaying the effects of Covid-19

You meant the rest of the world that are declaring another round of lockdown?
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by GetMeRight: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2021
FLYFIRE:
These people HAVE been LYING TO YOU. EVERY DEATH IS TAGGED COVID.

The First link, CDC FINALLY AGREES DEATH NUMBER ARE INFLATED:

The numbers that are greatly underreported is the one you're were inflated!
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by bluefilm: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:
As for you, you're beyond redemption.

Says a confirmed #COVIDIOT

Since March last year, the media has been lying to you and scarring you with the Covid lies into accepting the Satanic Bill Gates sterilisation vaccine, but your head is so stuffed deep in your arse for you to be able to see the big picture.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Bjkhaleed(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Download Students Library on Play Store. It's Nigeria e-Library for students across all level.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by ptoall1000: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2021
But what is difficult in University and Polytechnic going fully online? A few student may come in for practicals
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by FLYFIRE(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
AuroraB:
Stop lying! Every death was never tagged Covid-19 death, you gossip angry
Did you open the sites to see what the almighty Dr Fauci's CDC said or you just want to justify your pay? Go ahead and open those sites first.
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by FLYFIRE(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

The numbers that are greatly underreported is the one you're were inflated!
Says someone who is in a better place than CDC to say
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Richie77: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
covid should pls calm down and not mess 2021 like 2020
Re: Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down by Princessbettyj(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Exactly that's my school... We are just too over populated in yabatech, resuming school initially was a very bad idea,smh RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Professor Femi Odekunle Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.