Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) (1211 Views)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Have ever been in a condition where you 're busy dying for someone who is dying for someone who is dying for another person.undecided
It's actually sad.
But I can't relate to it anyways. cheesy how about you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
It is called cascading of dying
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
It is called cascading of dying
Hahaha, even Chemistry sef can't explain the relationship between that combination of dying.cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Drop your comments, blah blah blah...
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yes I was dying for myself and myself was actually dying for another person who was also dying for me....

It's so confusing and I can't relate

Goodnight wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:
Yes I was dying for myself and myself was actually dying for another person who was also dying for me....
It's so confusing and I can't relate
Goodnight wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Abbey117(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yea I can relate

There was this lady (olamide) I was dying to date but she had a guy who she was dying for meanwhile the guy was dying for a lady (Fatima) who happened to be dying to have me by all means.

I later understood the circle when I and the guy became friends and he told me about olamide who was dying to have him as her bf but he on the other hand fell deeply in love with Fatima.

I was just laughing inside me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abbey117:
Yea I can relate

There was this lady (olamide) I was dying to date but she had a guy who she was dying for meanwhile the guy was dying for a lady (Fatima) who happened to be dying to have me by all means.

I later understood the circle when I and the guy became friends and he told me about olamide who was dying to have him as her bf but he on the other hand fell deeply in love with Fatima.

I was just laughing inside me.

grin grin grin Nawao, this is really funny cheesy.
This life no balance shaaa. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Molahnelson(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Weak ass man everywhere
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:
Weak ass man everywhere
Hmm, this is real oo. It happens
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Xenry: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2021

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by Drsnives(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2021
I dea vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Condition Before? (HOL) by thatsleepboy1: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2021
It happens to almost everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Rates Of Women Sexually Harassing Men / ENDED! / I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.