Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant (63544 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages / Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Looooooool loooool omo see the way mama Sapphire carry the mata for head like say she dey hawk gala and lacasera for express..... E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooool loooool omo see the way mama Sapphire carry the mata for head like say she dey hawk gala and lacasera for express..... E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by bonnyhope: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:

I asked you, do married policewomen go to work with pregnancy? Why should the married policewomen get maternity leave and the unmarried shouldn't? Is it not that those (men) who create the law place so much value on marriage? Marriage to them is medal.

Married police women are legally married
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Lovelife2much: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why? Those people nor well ohhh
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Emeka71(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:

This ill treatment towards women should stop.
Value Female Network should look into this.

Unmarried male police officers impregnate young ladies everyday and they don't get sacked.
I wonder why she should get pregnant or doesn't she know her ovulation.
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
bonnyhope:

Placing value on marriage. Soon no lady would be allowed to buy food items if she is not married.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by mosdii(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Emeka71:
I wonder why she should get pregnant or doesn't she know her ovulation.
Some don't

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]
sapphiere:
[s][/s]
Aunty cancelling my post will not solve the problem o........Female Olokpa don carry belle ooooo. Who give am belle we no knw grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Codes151(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
OOzz:
Good for her

She is supposed to close her legs, but NO!
Our amiable NPF does not condone female promiscuity. It is only reserved for men and top officers.
coning from a dude with a wayward background

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by pickatyouu: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

what is wrong with that....??

police should be good examples....
why are you gettin pregnant without marriage....??

That one no be talk abeg.
Getting pregnant or wanting to have a baby is not an exclusive right for only the married.
That particular rule should be removed as it is baseless.
Nigeria keep upholding law like a country operating in the cave men era.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by bonnyhope: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Placing value on marriage. Soon no lady would be allowed to buy food items if she is not married.

Society believe that if you are married, then you are more responsible
So it does not start today

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by lilvicky68(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Some don't
But the future is female na.. they should all Know..
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Elegosa111: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by tuboi: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kindly visit any Women police barracks, more than 90% of the officers are unmarried with kid/kids....This particular officer probably stepped on one “Oga at the top”s foot.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by pickatyouu: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
bonnyhope:

Is pregnancy in exclusive right to only married women.

That rule is foolish and should not hold.
The world have moved past that

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphie[quote author=sapphiere:
Some don't
She for ask google na grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

That is why we need to create more awareness. If I have money I would open and foundation (The Future is Female Foundation)
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Deserea: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

You eh ? your ideology is never balance I don't know why. If you are comparing men and women remember that men don't carry pregnancy to work. Do I have to put you through on this like teaching ABC to a nursery pupils? You better think well to balance the other side.
Don't mind her. She's suffering from "emotional and psychological trauma". Instead of her to seek for help, she's here claiming feminist, bashing male gender up and down.
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
That is why we need more awareness.
Awareness that the future is female abi?
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Awareness that the future is female abi?
That we women need to wakeup. We are the future.
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

looooooool bros u dey find Sapphire trouble wit dat comment o....make she no go report to United Nations.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
una been dey sleep?
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by lilvicky68(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Oh..what a female future..chai
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
if she is a fulani police woman, will she get same treatment?

am just asking ooo.....
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by lilvicky68(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
looooooool bros u dey find Sapphire trouble wit dat comment o....make she no go report to United Nations.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na female United Nations I want make she report me to

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by bonnyhope: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
pickatyouu:

Is pregnancy in exclusive right to only married women.

That rule is foolish and should not hold.
The world have moved past that

The law is applied to officers in NPF not the whole world.
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Deserea:
Don't mind her. She's suffering from "emotional and psychological trauma". Instead of her to seek for help, she's here claiming feminist, bashing male gender up and down.

looooooool I tink say na only me dey notice her.....busy body na so so cho cho cho cho cho cho for every nairaland thread

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na female United Nations I want make she report me to
looooooooool mehn d girl na character I swear......dat kind person even if dey dash me for free add one million dollars on top say make I marry her I go refuse....imagine dat kind person as ur spouse na early grave be dat.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by Farid24224(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hyeeeee!!

Okunie....

Is it there pregnancy??
Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by lilvicky68(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooool mehn d girl na character I swear......dat kind person even if dey dash me for free add one million dollars on top say make I marry her I go refuse....imagine dat kind person as ur spouse na early grave be dat.
She no supposed marry na cos the future is female unless na girl she go marry..if you no take time she don turn evening newspaper already self

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant by megaxart(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why are men on the forum so sexist :/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.