Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? (188 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by Antony061(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
I came across a thread asking "what took you to the principal office in secondary school" and i decided to create this thread cos i known most pipl have gone to the staff room more times than they have entered there principal office.
Me it's always uncompleted note that use to take me there.
Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by falcon01: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
when I was in ss3 I only went there ones because I drew My principal. I was never good at drawing well I'm average while drawing things like house and Goat e.t.c but on this day, I drew my principal very perfect like real perfect because he had a funny face and I was able to draw every single details on the face but it wasnt realistic it was a cartoon like those ones you see on news paper showing Nigerian leaders with funny faces. I knelt down for more than 2 hours but I was proud of what I did till this day cheesy That was the greatest feat I've ever achieved in drawing.
Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by illicit(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maybe to buy something, I remember one of the teachers sold something....
Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by TANID(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2021
AS HEAD BOY
Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by Ahmad62(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
For not completing my notebooks... In my school back in the days na Serious problem be that oo.. You'll receive your punishment and canes, after that you'll complete of all your notebooks in that staff room before leaving...

1 Like

Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by Gamer999: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2021
H
Re: What Took You To The Staff Room The Most In Your School Days? by Denique(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2021
I was the class representative so I had a lot of reasons to go there.

Almost all the teachers loved me. God bless them all. kiss

(1) (Reply)

PGD In Medical Microbiology And Masters In Public Health? / Vc AE-FUNAI Says Former Pro-chancellor, Dr Onwuegbu Saved University / Should Destructive, Rioting Students Be Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.