Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Need A Girl To Bleep Badly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Girl To Bleep Badly (3567 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Lol ���������������

This cracked me up

Am 100% sure you are so daft and dumb

Abeg why ur face come resemble spoilt akamu

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by cyndylove64(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Lolzzzzz.u came online to look for a sex mate.omg,well u are an example of many are mad,but few are roaming.
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by ACURASPEEDO(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
its still better than being a rapist
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Some people don’t get it that girls go call ham for sure !

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by SenecaTheYonger: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Your eyes look dead and soulless. That's how you know a masturbation addict. You've masturbated a big portion of your life away.
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by Press333(f): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
ndi4luv:
I'm a Hot guy based in Atan, Ogun state in need of sex. I'm a very good in sucking pussy, and eating that sweet pussy, fingering, giving you those widest fantasy.
I need a girl to f*ck so badly and I promise it will be worth it.
I want to you to have a feel of my big dick in-between your legs as you moan and squeeze the bedsheet as my dick is inside you f*cking your pussy so hard and you whispering in my ear that you love it and me eating your sweet pussy.
Here is my phone number 08087046198. I live alone. I will be expecting your call.
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by cozy7(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
ndi4luv:
I'm a Hot guy based in Atan, Ogun state in need of sex. I'm a very good in sucking pussy, and eating that sweet pussy, fingering, giving you those widest fantasy.
I want to you to have a feel of my big dick in-between your legs as you moan and squeeze the bedsheet as my dick is inside you f*cking your pussy so hard and you whispering in my ear that you love it and me eating your sweet pussy.
Here is my phone number 08087046198. I live alone. I will be expecting your call.
why is your lips so wide Bro? Rather than work on improving your pathetic life, your here fulfilling your village pple wish on u. You're truly a total waste of sperm.
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by KingAlayinde(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
ndi4luv:

I'll had likes to share my girlfriend with u cos she is very good in that aspects, but u
looks sicks bro,, scared she might contacts diseases from you ...... Jobless youth
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by pointblank247(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
I counted 13 different shades of colours on your face, serious signs of acute std and possibly HIV. Go get a life
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by anonym0us: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
This one Don use masturbation finish him life, see how pale he's looking..
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by LoudLord(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
ndi4luv:

Olosho na #1500,you fit ask segun
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by indodon(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
This one can't even work to get money for Ashawo.. I'm sure if a girl calls you for fu*k you won't have card to call her when she gets to your area..

I'm not insulting you bruv.. Just looking out for a fellow man
Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by mikecino(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why does my mind keep telling me that the writer is not the one in that picture...

Some one probably trying to Bleep him up.

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl To Bleep Badly by mezico96(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
ndi4luv:

Product of watery sperm... the brain no 5kb
See mouth like kpomo N500

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. / Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. / Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.