Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... (413 Views)

FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2021
fulanis should forget this my people nonesense....

any fulani that commit crimes and you know,should be reported to the police or army,miyetti,any fulani social groups or your elders....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2021
criminals are criminals no matter which tribe....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by Rugaria: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Keep telling yourself lies. At the appropriate time, you will start facing the truth! The president of the country who is a fulani has refused vehemently to arrest or prosecute fulani hoodlums involved in countless massacres! As we speak, in this Nigeria, many middle belt communities are now being occupied by imported fulanis after killing and chasing away the indigenous owners who are now living in IDP camps! They have given the communities new fulani names the same way they changed Hausas Gobir to fulanis Sokoto! We have the police, the army and other paramilitary organizations but nothing serious has been done!

Security agencies know the camps of these herdsmen killers in the bush but will be dragging legs instead of taking actions. Governor Elrufai came out openly to confess that they know these fulanis and where they're coming from and that he has even gone to Niger to pay them in order to "appease" them... Then, after all these, in your best judgement, you feel the best people to term themselves are the same fulanis! Can't you see you like telling yourself lies? You are like the proverbial ostrich that likes sticking it's queer head into the sand, rather than control it's nemesis! You don't like facing the truth and that my friend is suicidal..

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2021
grin they have heard you.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
Keep telling yourself lies. At the appropriate time, you will start facing the truth! The president of the country who is a fulani has refused vehemently to arrest or prosecute fulani hoodlums involved in countless massacres! As we speak, in this Nigeria, many middle belt communities are now being occupied by imported fulanis after killing and chasing away the indigenous owners who are now living in IDP camps! They have given the communities new fulani names the same way they changed Hausas Gobir to fulanis Sokoto! We have the police, the army and other paramilitary organizations but nothing serious has been done!

Security agencies know the camps of these herdsmen killers in the bush but will be dragging legs instead of taking actions. Governor Elrufai came out openly to confess that they know these fulanis and where they're coming from and that he has even gone to Niger to pay them in order to "appease" them... Then, after all these, in your best judgement, you feel the best people to term themselves are the same fulanis! Can't you see you like telling yourself lies? You are like the proverbial ostrich that likes sticking it's queer head into the sand, rather than control it's nemesis! You don't like facing the truth and that my friend is suicidal..

atleast i tried,when the message reach a handful that understand,then my job is done....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by Sctests: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

any fulani that commit crimes and you know,should be reported to the police or army,miyetti,any fulani social groups or your elders....

Small small sense don dey fall on your zombie skull but you still have way to go on the road to sanity.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria

even you yourself behave wild....
you think you can just declare a ol tribe as criminals....

what does that make you....??

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Small small sense don dey fall on your zombie skull but you still have way to go on the road to sanity.

should we declare all igbos kidnappers too because of evans....??

use your head,its not only for decoration of your body....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by ImperialYoruba: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

I've always shut people up when they say there are good fulani. There is no good fulani. If there were, these terrorism by their people would have ceased long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by ImperialYoruba: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

Criminality is different from terrorism.

Evans was a criminal. Fulani are terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:08am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

I've always shut people up when they say there are good fulani. There is no good fulani. If there were, these terrorism by their people would have ceased long ago.

that is a very insultin thing to say....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

how is that....??

criminal is criminal....simple....
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by Rugaria: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:
Rugaria

even you yourself behave wild....
you think you can just declare a ol tribe as criminals....

what does that make you....??
In the federal republic of Rugaria, to survive, you have to apply "wild solutions" to "wild problems"..
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by Rugaria: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

that is a very insultin thing to say....
Better to be insulted than to be beheaded...
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
THAT'S NOT SHARI'A SHARIA IS DOMINANCE. SHARIA IS RUTHLESS VINDICTIVE AND SHAMELESS. DON'T YOU SEE HOW MACBAN IS INTERPRETING OUR CONSTITUTION SHARIA WAY? HOW DEMENTED IT IS FOR A GROUP OF INVADERS INTO SOKOTO IN THE 18th CENTURY NOW CLAIMING ABUJA, LAGOS AND RIVERS AS THEIR OWN. IT'S SHARIA MADNESS.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2021
THAT'S NOT SHARI'A SHARIA IS DOMINANCE. SHARIA IS RUTHLESS VINDICTIVE AND SHAMELESS. DON'T YOU SEE HOW MACBAN IS INTERPRETING OUR CONSTITUTION SHARIA WAY? HOW DEMENTED IT IS FOR A GROUP OF INVADERS INTO SOKOTO IN THE 18th CENTURY NOW CLAIMING ABUJA, LAGOS AND RIVERS AS THEIR OWN. IT'S SHARIA MADNESS. BUHARI SHOULD START REDEEMING HIMSELF NOW BY REMOVING THE DEMENTED TANKO AND SERIOUSLY BEGGING AKEREDOLU TO REPLACE HIM
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2021
'Learn'?
You can't teach an old dog new tricks
Plus it's a well orchestrated plan
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:
criminals are criminals no matter which tribe....

MACBAN IS A MISTAKE. THE SULTAN SHOULD DISBAND IT IMMEDIATELY AND APPOLOGIZE TO NIGERIA FOR TRYING HER THIS FAR.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:

MACBAN IS SATANIC. NW EMIRS AND THE CALIPHATE SOW THE WEEDS. THEY'RE EVIL PLANNERS. BUHARI SHOULD REMOVE THE DEMENTED TANKO NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH AKEREDOLU AS CJN
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Divinehealer:
grin they have heard you.

That's SHARIA.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

Bro how far? IGBOS ARE. UNPARDONABLE KIDNAPPERS.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

Bro how far? IGBOS ARE. UNPARDONABLE KIDNAPPERS. IGBOS TEACH MACBAN WHAT THEY KNOW.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

The Fulanis are nonchalant.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

The Fulanis are nonchalant and simply silly.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

I buy that.
Re: Fulanis Should Learn To Punish Their Own People that commit crimes.... by orisa37: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

I buy that. Evan's a Babalwo. FULANIS ARE FORTUNES DESTROYERS.

(1) (Reply)

Aare Kakanfo Speaks / Until Our Hausa Brothers And Sisters Are Free No African Is / He Will Not Be Welcomed: Bashir Reacts To Fani-kayode’s ‘move’ To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.