Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances (38349 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by ArticleBeast: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
Werey dey disguise....what of the ones you accepted? Tell us about those ones??
Every girl no be like your ashewo kobo kobo sisters
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by sojfarm: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
My sister it is well with you, Maintain your values and I pray for you. You will never go down in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by EJanni(f): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
IVORY2009:

Apart from your body, tell me wat else you got to offer
I do not owe you any explaination young man. Just know that many women are genuine hustlers.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Yea maybe because he is fat ugly and old? And what was she expecting? If the deal was heavily discounted. You could not provide the real amount so you make it up with sex. Simple! grin that is what most of them are good for anyway.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by IVORY2009(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2021
We4all:

I guess you're referring to your momma and sisters cos my mom and sisters have much more to offer than their bodies.

Kindly name one if them, am waiting.....

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by femi4: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
How we wan take know say na true??

The way this oloshos dey drop motivational speech e be like client dey scarce this days

Well.. good one.. some people go done curse you say you no get sense.. say use what you have to get what you want..

A lot of girls would have grabbed that opportunity for less even with licking the man's ass..

She's yet to have her own house. She's truthful compare to those unknown actresses with overnight wealth
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by femi4: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
To an average Nigerian man, the only good thing a woman has to offer is her body. Too bad!
It's quite unfortunately, some girls made them believe in that
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by jimi4us: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
To an average Nigerian man, the only good thing a woman has to offer is her body. Too bad!

Cos to an average woman in Nigeria all they can always show on social media is their boobs and ass
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Rani001: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle may God protect us all
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Kylce042(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Venita Akpofure has told the story of how she lost a deal after turning down sexual advances from the company’s media head, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old revealed this in a series of tweets on Tuesday.

She said it was a real estate company and she was excited because it was heavily discounted.

I understand why they always blame man for it. Abi nah her mother help the guy make money. There is a price for fame. And are we gon pretend women don’t also ask men for sex for helping them.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354035892281815041?s=20

Another tweet read,

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354037114841792513?s=20

She said she was apologised to but never saw her contract again.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354039188551774210?s=20

Venita further admonish girls and women who feel cheated not to give up because man can’t steal their destiny.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354045645036912640?s=20

Venita is an actress and stars in Africa Magic’s Unmarried.

She graduated from Kingston Hertfordshire University in United Kingdom with a degree in Accounting.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Kellyelly1: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:

I do not owe you any explaination young man. Just know that many women are genuine hustlers.

Story, ordinary 5k dem wipe for ya face u don undrezz already.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Maser: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Skyfornia:

Foolish man!

Were you there when she accepted them?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Tomilola360: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
the right ones will come smiley
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Shugafree(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2021
the funny thing is, men also turn down sexual advances but u'll never hear or see dem come talk about it in public.MOST dont even tell friends.
Women shaaaaaa......

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by ShawtCake(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2021
No be she dey call herself Milf ni? abii
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by PHijo(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Any man with an ego won't use his position to get sex. It just shows you are below her. You just confirmed it through your action.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't get it. So she expected to receive a hotel "penthouse experience" for her birthday and worst of all, a heavily discounted house for free? Does she honestly see herself as deserving of these 'free', no strings attached favours based on what exactly?

The awoof-minded entitlement mentality of these yeye Nigerian females is quite laughable.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Lovelyn451(f): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
I don't pray to be at their mercy...they are that wicked o hmmm

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Tony142: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Nor be say you be virgin o. If you be virgin now I go understand...
Wait o Nor be this girl dey follow AY act that comedy series titled " ay's crib"
With that her long tongue

No mind her, she rejected the sexual advance do not change the fact that she is a heo
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:

That is what the Nigerian girls have made men to believe.
Recently, so men formed an online group called "Stingy Men Association of Nigeria."
They said they are going to be extremely prudent wt their money and never to give money to girls.
Our girls/ladies, on the contrary, formed theirs also with the objective of never to open leg again for men.
This shows that what girls can only offer to men for their money is just sex.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Farukshy: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Na so. That is how u will be seeing all this girl coming out with rang rover. If dey tell u how many bed them don sleep to get where they are now
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Psoul(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Lovelyn451:

Pray and strive never to be like every other Nigerian girl out there. Stand out and no man will mess wt u.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by NotGej: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Lovelyn451:

What else do you have to offer if. It that? You Dey find maga.

The thing is, there are good men out there but you ladies term them maga; hence them wanting some sort of compensation.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by oluwaseun89333: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2021
:I do not owe you any explaination young man. Just know that many women are genuine hustlers.Story, ordinary 5k dem wipe for ya face u don undrezz already.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Alwaysachick: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
sylve11:
If i were she, i wouldn't have bothered myself tweeting about it. I just move on. cool

She is just chasing clout as usual
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian men are confused ooo. Well I guess they are divided confused ones and normal ones. Same for the women.

She turned down advances and lost a deal and they still attack her instead of encourage her? undecided
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by alphaNomega: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
you catch am cheesy
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by alphaNomega: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
Before nko, more than half of your Nigerian women have nothing to offer, so why not just fuçk em...at least it is something.

Many of dem sef no Sabi fuçk so they are a total waste of Oxygen
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
This life truly no balance.....

She no gree the man....you dey complain,if to say she gree una still go troll her...
In this life you've just gotta make your decisions and stand by it so that later when people start trolling you(which I'm sure they will) if you're really proud of it,you'll owe yourself responsible for your actions and keep your head up
Don't try to please no motherfucker
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lightorder:
I do. She should drop names, let us drag them. This nonsense should be stopped
ehenn follow her Na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.