Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances (38347 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by tianshie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Venita Akpofure has told the story of how she lost a deal after turning down sexual advances from the company’s media head, Igbere TV reports.

She graduated from Kingston Hertfordshire University in United Kingdom with a degree in Accounting.

What the hell is "Kingston Hertfordshire University"? There is no such school.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian men have mind, o. So someone’s preek can stand from looking at this frustrated divorcee. Her yellow skin is attractive, but there are a million and one biracial women in this country. If e too hard to catch one then travel outside the country. A lot of her kind are looking for men to hook up with.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Babymuchendu(f): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
and u have 2 babies already
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
The entertainment industry ALL over the world is about sex, drugs, prostitution and trafficking.

Be careful what you wish for.

God said do not make an idol before me in any likeness. And you call a man an 'idol' for fame, what do you think will be consequence?

Repent today, Jesus loves you.

Just say 'Come into my heart dear Lord Jesus, I know you came from God in heaven to die for my sins and arose on the third day to give me victory. I accept that gift of salvation, give me your Holy Spirit to live a better life, Amen'
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
You are a fool
Skyfornia:
Werey dey disguise....what of the ones you accepted? Tell us about those ones??
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Hangulsaram: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
Werey dey disguise....what of the ones you accepted? Tell us about those ones??
Those ones was her choice
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Olisavarieties: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Venita Akpofure has told the story of how she lost a deal after turning down sexual advances from the company’s media head, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old revealed this in a series of tweets on Tuesday.

She said it was a real estate company and she was excited because it was heavily discounted.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354035892281815041?s=20

Another tweet read,

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354037114841792513?s=20

She said she was apologised to but never saw her contract again.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354039188551774210?s=20

Venita further admonish girls and women who feel cheated not to give up because man can’t steal their destiny.

https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354045645036912640?s=20

Venita is an actress and stars in Africa Magic’s Unmarried.

She graduated from Kingston Hertfordshire University in United Kingdom with a degree in Accounting.
Tell us the name of the company and cut the long story short.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Revolva(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Well it part of the price one pays for success...

if she blow pass the media head now she go forget dem...so make dem chop small banku
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Sirmwill: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
To an average Nigerian man, the only good thing a woman has to offer is her body. Too bad!

You all made it like that.
Since most of you are dull
What else?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by drlateef: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
To an average Nigerian man, the only good thing a woman has to offer is her body. Too bad!

Because women were borne with the art of tempting. And it’s so perverse to the extent that you could almost imagine that every woman is a temptress.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
Semtiments apart, what is it ur lots offers apart from d body. Enlighten us.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by joseph1832(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
My God! Girlfriend lost it because she refused to submit her vagina. Lol.

Well that's the way the country is. Everything is now for something. It's not just girls submitting their vaginas alone, sometimes people part with money, property etc just to get contract.

The corruption roaming free in this country is something else.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by beehivedata(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Glad she didn't compromise.

However, she failed to mention that a lot of girls offer sex willingly just to get deals. Isn't that sexual harassment too?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:

That's your Biological burden
Natures gift
Bare it darling
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by HRMK: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
we hear u!no lady who wants to be a celebrity escapes from the claws of men!nothing goes for nothing in 9ja!!
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Samiah33(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
Not every nigerian man, I can pay for s*x, but not take advantage of somebody in need of either sex, like take money or sex to give someone a job. it's disgusting and wicked.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by EJanni(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

That's your Biological burden
Natures gift
Bare it darling
Lol. Unfortunately, men are the one who lose more in this ish. You know why?
1, they lose a lot of energy during s£x
2, they lose resources, money...
My only concern is that they make it seem a woman's thing. If not women win either ways.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by LadyTianna(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Nor be say you be virgin o. If you be virgin now I go understand...
Wait o Nor be this girl dey follow AY act that comedy series titled " ay's crib"
With that her long tongue

So because she's not a virgin she should sleep with every Tom Dick and Harry who comes her way? undecided
The way some of you reason ehn...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:

Lol. Unfortunately, men are the one who lose more in this ish. You know why?
1, they lose a lot of energy during s£x
2, they lose resources, money...
My only concern is that they make it seem a woman's thing. If not women win either ways.

When our dick does the thinking it's you women's fault, everyday you make up and dress seductively,expose your bodies,and you expect our thing not to react,do you think we are made of wood,that we don't have testerones,I blame all the women in these society for not keeping your fellow women in check, religion and culture have tried yet some women still refuse and continue to deduced we men,these incident is the fault of all women, all women are to be blamed, next time they will be their sister's keeper
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by jesmond3945: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
but what else do they have to offer?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Lovelyn451(f): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
NotGej:

What else do you have to offer if. It that? You Dey find maga.

The thing is, there are good men out there but you ladies term them maga; hence them wanting some sort of compensation.
I have so much to offer that I even forget I have a body...anyways, good or bad man, once they see desperation in you, just be ready to present your body...only God can make a man help you without asking for anything, only God!!
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by SaintUlot: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kennedy97:
Nice of Her to share angry

Abeg I one start small business for school
Who go fit help me with small grant.
Like 5-10k naira

What type of business do you want to do with 10k?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by RichAbujaGuy: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sorry oo, but see feminism dividend?
but kudos to babe for keeping her legs closed. wink

Why I Divorced My Husband After Having Two Children For Him – Venita Akpofure Speaks On Failed Marriage
By Chinecherem Ejiogu - July 16, 2020

https://naijadiary.ng/2020/07/16/why-i-divorced-my-husband-after-having-two-children-for-him-venita-akpofure-speaks-on-failed-marriage/

Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Judolisco(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
We4all:

Olodo, did she sleep with you?
fish brain
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by Lightorder: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
dangotesmummy:
ehenn follow her Na.
no be today na
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by snoopz: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Make we no lie, this babe set
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by apple30(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
y telling d public,,ur worth, ur standard,ur pride is no one business,. if nt guilty conscience.
wahala wey sound like trumpet grin
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by winner37(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
when things gone worst that is when thay will be gabbling .....
what concerned bicycle with Petro filling unit ?
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by mosesaigbe(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Poverty in honesty is better than prosperity in dishonesty.

Your own God ordained offer go show soon....
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by vineyardfarms: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Venita further admonish girls and women who feel cheated not to give up because man can’t steal their destiny.
https://twitter.com/VenitaAkpofure/status/1354045645036912640?s=20
Venita is an actress and stars in Africa Magic’s Unmarried.
She graduated from Kingston Hertfordshire University in United Kingdom with a degree in Ac

God bless you for adding value to your body. You would have sue the human dog.
Re: Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances by seangy4konji: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
No Nigerian girl deserves anything free nayway...

Go and meet your father to discount a house for you.

He is a man as well...You won't even go close him if hais pocket is not loaded...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.