Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers (25352 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Godbless3(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Despite sharia and others religious laws in there?
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by doxijaw: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
They should check hiv rates in Nigeria, I'm sure it's through the roof.

Which one be sex party again, i thought Nigeria is religious
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by PervertProphet: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
The Hisbah acting every inch as their illiterate prophet Muhammad was.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُوسَى، أَخْبَرَنَا حَنْظَلَةُ، عَنْ سَالِمٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ لأَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ جَوْفُ أَحَدِكُمْ قَيْحًا خَيْرٌ لَهُ مِنْ أَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ شِعْرًا ‏"

‏‏
Narrated Ibn `Umar:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "It is better for a man to fill the inside of his body with pus than to fill it with poetry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6154
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 180
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 175

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by PervertProphet: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
North is worse off, when it comes to act of immorality both male and female. What annoys me the most is, the way they cover up a thing like this. After the lockdown, in my hotel in a northern.state around mid night while I was preparing for my presentation taking place the following day, all I was hearing was wayooo baba, wayoo baba. In the morning, the man left the hotel room, leaving one small girl behind. He dashed into his car and zoomed off. When the noise was so much, I had to shut down my laptop and went to sleep.

They are every inch as hypocritical as their illiterate prophet Muhammad.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لأَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ جَوْفُ رَجُلٍ قَيْحًا يَرِيهِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ أَنْ يَمْتَلِئَ شِعْرًا ‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ); said, "It is better for anyone of you that the inside of his body be filled with pus which may consume his body, than it be filled with poetry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6155
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 181
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 176

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Pecuman: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oh, so like the first sex party that police themselves that did the investigation said it was rumour but they still use the chance to demolish person restaurant.

Abeg, they just no wan go do the real job if fighting terrorists so they go harras innocent people.
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by muhdfaruq(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Na wa oh.... people can't just leave people to do their own things again

These things are being prohibited in the north,yet you still see people engaging in such activities...I see such people as doing that as an indirect way of committing suicide
Sex party is not proper.Forget about religious issues and face the reality.
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by thatigboman: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I really wonder why this sex party things is being reported more in the north.

Is it that the south is not paying attention?
We need to get rid of immorality in our society.
there's no sex party anywhere. The boys were only arrested for organising party "gbedu" in the village. U know that hausa fulani is so hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by evans4luv: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
tillaman:
Hiskabah hiskelebete
grin
tillaman:
Hiskabah hiskelebete
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Zenithpeak(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Lord heal the North!

Things are happening up North.

Wait ooooo!

Despite every law here and there, North is becoming worse everyday.

It's well.

That is how it has been from inception. Drugs, human trafficking, sex scandals/slavery, gang rapping and other moral vices are the true nature of the north but religion is being used as a cloak to cover the truth.
They have highest percentage of youth drug addicts in Nigeria.
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by 2020achile(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bombastic Brutalized Castrated Bomboclaat
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by SavageResponse(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Lord heal the North!

Things are happening up North.

Wait ooooo!

Despite every law here and there, North is becoming worse everyday.

It's well.

That's cos they're mainly hypocrites over there!
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Johnson5258: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
why sex party in the first place?

LoveTalk:
Hisbah again?
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by banio: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Charge:
Hisbah is legal but ESN is illegal bah?

Thunder fire both Federal State and Local Government

ESN is a terrorist organization and will be proscribed soonest.

GUESS THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Obago99: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
the Kind of uniform wey this people dey wear ehhhhh

Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by Tedassie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Charge:
Hisbah is legal but ESN is illegal bah?

Thunder fire both Federal State and Local Government
Amen bby
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by 400billionman: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin

Wetin be this sex party revolution ?
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by SolarEdge: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Speechless.

Do you want to Experience the joy that comes with uninterrupted power supply via solar power systems with premium battery with 10 YEARS lifespan... Interested? Send a DM via the watsapp link below https:///8vsem8
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by oritz007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
u see... If na non indigene now, dy would have prosecute them... Now na their pikin dy can sign undertaking.... Kai, dis naija no balance...
Re: Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers by ophilly: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2021
tillaman:
Hiskabah hiskelebete

....hiskelebete grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.