Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes (33795 Views)

Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp / David Luiz Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2021 / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by femi4: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
obembet:
3 months ago people praising Lampard and Ole was leading the sack race. Fast forward today Ole is leading the PL and now giving advice to sacked Lampard. that's life for you
You are as good as your last result
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tuchel no start unnecessary gra gra ooo. As Chelsea fans, we know as e dey go for here.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Optimistdude: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
naheem8307:
E GO SHOCK YOU

I ain't Buhari
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by sevo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sell kante and keep jorginho??

2 Likes

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by joelbooks: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Icezikagu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
undecided Re-shuffle their Relegation plans right Op cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
All these are long-term futuristic (if not unrealistic) talk...

Let's focus on the present hard cold reality at The Bridge please! What is his plan going forward?!!

What and how does he intend to whip this current team left behind by his predecessor into a winning shape with just 17 games or so left?!!...

Futuristic talk will not smash Wolves, Leicester, Man United, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Man City, etc...

Mr. Tuchel, while aiming for your kind or quality of players, what do you do with the over 250 million pounds worth of "stars" left behind by Lampard?!!...

7pm nor far again!!!... Use Wolves take make statement of intent! tongue
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by hotwax: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:
It will soon end in premium tears for Thomas Tuchel. Someone that was in charge of Mbappe and Neymar that couldn't win Champions league

Even with Messi, Barca wont beat Bayern Munic
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
ogbiwa:
Thomas Tuchel is already making transfer plans at Chelsea, with five stars set to leave and a new big-money defender his top target.

TUCHEL WANTS UPAMECANO AT CHELSEA
Thomas Tuchel has wasted little time in planning for the future and getting the Blues upwardly mobile.

He plans to form a new central defensive partnership at Stamford Bridge, according to reports.

Top of his list of targets is RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano. The towering French defender can leave the Bundesliga side for £42m this summer due to a clause in his contract.

Upamecano is wanted by the likes of Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Manchester United.

As per SportBild, Tuchel’s appointment at Stamford Bridge gives Chelsea a very real chance of landing the defender.

They claim Tuchel had Upamecano on his list of targets while at PSG. Furthermore, Chelsea now have ‘very good cards’ in the poker battle for Upamecano’s signature.

Tuchel also speaks fluent French, which should help Upamecano’s potential integration at Stamford Bridge.

Pairing up with Upamecano in defence will be Antonio Rudiger. He’s been named as one of five stars who could benefit from Tuchel’s appointment.

The German found himself way down Lampard’s pecking order and he was close to leaving in the summer.

However, the £30m signing from Roma in 2017 has already been assured of his Chelsea future by Tuchel. As per Sky Germany, Tuchel and Rudiger “have had contact over and over again in recent months” even before it was clear they would work together at Chelsea.

Thiago Silva and Christensen to leave
A Rudiger-Upamecano axis would leave question marks over Andreas Christensen and Thiago Silva. Both could move on this summer. It is anticipated though that Kurt Zouma will be kept on.

Reports in Spain, meanwhile, claim Tuchel’s first piece of business will be to grant the loan exit of Billy Gilmour. Todofijaches report there are no shortage of admirers for the Scottish midfielder.

They claim Tuchel is a huge fan of Jorginho and is set to make him the heartbeat of the Blues midfield.

That could leave question marks hanging over N’Golo Kante.

As such, they reckon his sale will be sanctioned by Tuchel this summer if the price is right. Long-term suitors Real Madrid are, predictably, waiting in the wings.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-transfer-gossip-tuchel-new-72m-chelsea-defence-upamecano-deal-tottenham-di-maria

Buy, buy, buy...this is what killed lampard. After spending, nothing to show. What is wrong with d defenders he has?
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by blueghost(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga be calming down o
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by hotwax: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Believe this fake news at ur own stupidity
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
sevo:
Sell kante and keep jorginho??

As in... I will like to believe that Tuchel didn't make such an absurd and dumb statement.

If yes, then he really doesn't have much to offer. grin
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Babandia27: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Remember

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

What and how does he intend to whip this current team left behind by his predecessor into a winning shape with just 17 games or so left?!!...

Mr. Tuchel, while aiming for your kind or quality of players, what do you do with the over 250 million pounds worth of "stars" left behind by Lampard?!!...

Good good questions. Buy buy doesn't necessarily guarantee results
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Omezif(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tuchel will perform more better than lampard for being most experience coach.

1 Like

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Shadysen: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
let's check out this night first.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by senteugene: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na this Kante issue I know say the coach come play
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by profmallor: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
When I see if formation tonight I will know if he is a serious coach. He is German and we have a number of German players that can make changes. I believe he should try to keep Konte and Giroud, we need them. All those half baked English footballers can leave except for Mount he has heart
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
They will still sell useless players to Arsenal
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by bantamx: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
The person above me na Bst no one should give him attention
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by RoRoo: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
To be honest, without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without any lies, to tell the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me from a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous but today by gathering all the courage and motivation I just want to say, thanks for reading �
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
COURTboy:
They will still sell useless players to Arsenal

Well, they aren't compelling Arsenal to buy them at gunpoint...
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, they aren't compelling Arsenal to buy them at gunpoint...
arsenal and awoof
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nackzy: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
This Man No good,
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by MrMacinterchi1: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kyase:
wolves are toothless, common west brom fire them that day
The baggies ain't common bro. watch it.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by bizhop01: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
As if he will last more than a calendar year in chelsea
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by extol1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
orisunmibare01:
this guy may not even last three years in england... except abrahamovic decides to be patient
his contract is 18 months, I doubt if abrahamovic will be patient enough
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by 8stargeneral: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm...am seeing failure in this tuchel man..that's Hw lampard started....anyway Chelsea motor be...if u do anyhow u see anyhow.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by MightySparrow: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:
Thiago chai
If you watch the match, You could see it was not the fault of the coach but of Maple and Neymar, or God of football was against PSG, the could have been won the first half of the match. Tuchel is the man of the . moment.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thrash!!!!!!!.....lazy blogger.....I can bet Buhari's cows that none of these trash written here is real........watch out for tonight's lineup as an evidence to stupidity of this write up
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
This guy will be sacked before December

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.