Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes (33801 Views)

Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp / David Luiz Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2021 / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by oluwatodimu1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Liposure:
Meanwhile, his sack letter is ready.
With the way him dey do, the guy no fit last 8months!
Ordinary Leeds go do am strong thing!
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by geezynoni: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:
It will soon end in premium tears for Thomas Tuchel. Someone that was in charge of Mbappe and Neymar that couldn't win Champions league

Na by neymar and mbappe?
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Soulsymbol99: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bros leave Gilmore naa undecided
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by chuzaze: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
ogbiwa:
Thomas Tuchel is already making transfer plans at Chelsea, with five stars set to leave and a new big-money defender his top target.

TUCHEL WANTS UPAMECANO AT CHELSEA
Thomas Tuchel has wasted little time in planning for the future and getting the Blues upwardly mobile.

He plans to form a new central defensive partnership at Stamford Bridge, according to reports.

Top of his list of targets is RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano. The towering French defender can leave the Bundesliga side for £42m this summer due to a clause in his contract.

Upamecano is wanted by the likes of Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Manchester United.

As per SportBild, Tuchel’s appointment at Stamford Bridge gives Chelsea a very real chance of landing the defender.

They claim Tuchel had Upamecano on his list of targets while at PSG. Furthermore, Chelsea now have ‘very good cards’ in the poker battle for Upamecano’s signature.

Tuchel also speaks fluent French, which should help Upamecano’s potential integration at Stamford Bridge.

Pairing up with Upamecano in defence will be Antonio Rudiger. He’s been named as one of five stars who could benefit from Tuchel’s appointment.

The German found himself way down Lampard’s pecking order and he was close to leaving in the summer.

However, the £30m signing from Roma in 2017 has already been assured of his Chelsea future by Tuchel. As per Sky Germany, Tuchel and Rudiger “have had contact over and over again in recent months” even before it was clear they would work together at Chelsea.

Thiago Silva and Christensen to leave
A Rudiger-Upamecano axis would leave question marks over Andreas Christensen and Thiago Silva. Both could move on this summer. It is anticipated though that Kurt Zouma will be kept on.

Reports in Spain, meanwhile, claim Tuchel’s first piece of business will be to grant the loan exit of Billy Gilmour. Todofijaches report there are no shortage of admirers for the Scottish midfielder.

They claim Tuchel is a huge fan of Jorginho and is set to make him the heartbeat of the Blues midfield.

That could leave question marks hanging over N’Golo Kante.

As such, they reckon his sale will be sanctioned by Tuchel this summer if the price is right. Long-term suitors Real Madrid are, predictably, waiting in the wings.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-transfer-gossip-tuchel-new-72m-chelsea-defence-upamecano-deal-tottenham-di-maria
o

INITIAL GRAGRA
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Whitecoal711: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Touch out
tuchel out
lamp (ard) commot touch (El) enter
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by beehivedata(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
A reshuffle is always expected for a new club manager. It'll be defeating the whole essence of getting a new coach if changes are not seen in both the lineup and the club's overall performance.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Brownoctopus: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
RoRoo:
To be honest, without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without any lies, to tell the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me from a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous but today by gathering all the courage and motivation I just want to say, thanks for reading �
na mumu u be,big one for that matter
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
If you like reshuffle and overhaul, once you lose 3 matches straight, another coach go replace you. I'm a Chelsea fan but Chelsea is a wrong place to be a coach. let the players be coaching themselves.

2 Likes

Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Bbass1990(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abrahmovic has gambled with his money again.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Olam09(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Since they already announced him as the new coach i already know Chelsea is going to ruin down. Why would you sell thiago Silva and kante? I pray we go relegation this season so that i can find another better team join. And for now ain't watching any Chelsea game till further notice!
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Loooool as a Chelsea fan Tuchel does not knw wat he is doing... Jorginho dat can't run and mark ova kante? Him Neva chi chun chin
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
profmallor:
When I see if formation tonight I will know if he is a serious coach. He is German and we have a number of German players that can make changes. I believe he should try to keep Konte and Giroud, we need them. All those half baked English footballers can leave except for Mount he has heart
na Mount mediocre pass
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Bbbwings: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Optimistdude:
It will end in premium tears for CFC

First tears will be caused by Adama Traore tonight.
Enemies of progress grin
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by YoungAncient1: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tuchel should calm down o, replacing an Englishman in an English club is already a hard job for him. The media and pundits will be looking to crucify him at every given instance. He should be wise with his decisions
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by guychidile: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tuchel, do what you wishes ,but remember,in your matches, what I personally needs is tili points....gba gam!
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by abbey621(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Olam09:
Since they already announced him as the new coach i already know Chelsea is going to ruin down. Why would you sell thiago Silva and kante? I pray we go relegation this season so that i can find another better team join. And for now ain't watching any Chelsea game till further notice!

Not everything you read online is true, Tuchel that was planning on bringing Kante to PSG now all of a sudden wants to get rid of Kante? Come on, if the news is not from Matt Law or Fabricio R., don't believe it!
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Kwara1stson: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:
It will soon end in premium tears for Thomas Tuchel. Someone that was in charge of Mbappe and Neymar that couldn't win Champions league
what kind of stupid excuse is this? why didn't sarri win champions league with Juventus with CR7 or Ex coach of Barca with Messi n co?
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Glycosunde: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
If Touch like make he nor do well. If he like make him still dey use racist favorism take dey play naim know, na wetin sack Lamp be that. Jorginho over Kante and fearful Rudiger over Thiago? Premium sack letter go just dey wait for you. He better keep Gilmour and pursue Jorginho or else
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by bay8267: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
make him try his best and not specialize on a particular player, other wise he will end up like Lampard
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Seunpaul01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Chelsea will regret their actions.

Wake up guy. We are not talking about your girlfriend that breakup with you.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by ARAGON22(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Do u think champions League is d same as premier Leagues.. Mtcheewww
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Akachai2030(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
osilamah77:
To be honest, without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without any lies, to tell the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me from a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous but today by gathering all the courage and motivation I just want to say, thanks for reading �
shege
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by azpekuliar: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
obembet:
3 months ago people praising Lampard and Ole was leading the sack race. Fast forward today Ole is leading the PL and now giving advice to sacked Lampard. that's life for you

Which 3 months ago, it’s barely over one month ago!
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Ayobami7(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2021
noted
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by profmallor: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Last 2 games, Do you still think Mount is Mediocre ?

franciskaine:
na Mount mediocre pass
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2021
profmallor:
Last 2 games, Do you still think Mount is Mediocre ?

still not the level of starting every game. He's not Chelsea's Messi.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by profmallor: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bros even Hazard did not become Harzard in day, players develop over seasons, Mount has serious potential and Grit, he is on track

franciskaine:
still not the level of starting every game. He's not Chelsea's Messi.
Re: New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
profmallor:
Bros even Hazard did not become Harzard in day, players develop over seasons, Mount has serious potential and Grit, he is on track

I neva said d contrary, but he's not beta dan those on d bench. Mount cant be playing 90mins wen Havertz is on d bench.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cerebral Atrophy: Yisa Sofoluwe Is Dead (Ex-Eagles Defender) / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.