Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks (28077 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Truthfulguy10: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
i get the igbos lost the war

I get the igbos lost the election

I get the igbos are getting too big for Nigeria

I get the igbos don’t deserve good things

I get the igbos are domineering.

I get we’re getting punished for all these..Bt;

Don’t pretend you like the igbos

Don’t lie that you’re helping the igbos

Don’t claim personal igbo successes as Nigeria’s

Don’t use the security to extort and murder them in the guise of “keeping the peace”

Just let igbos be

God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Gokoyer0(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
I am a Yoruba guy but next time put muslim infront of that Yoruba. They are our problem in SW.
Imagine some muslim folks here in SW are still shouting SAI Baba today. I even have them around me. SMH.
Marine54:
Buhari will not be they forever , less than 2yrs from now, he'll be called former president. Nothing last for forever.
Typical Yoruba/fulani muslim !

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by obailala(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Urhobo from delta state
Psalmy2cute:

But the chief of defence staff is not igbo..
Reno is 100% on point on this one
Iykoto86:
does the name sound igbo to you. Not all ikas are igbos.
How exactly can Major Gen. Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor (LEO Irabor), from Aliokpu Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, be an Urhobo man? I actually keep learning new things everyday on this forum. Anyway, yesterday someone pointed out to me he must be an Edo-Agbor man cos of the way his surname sounds. Another person actually claimed he isn't a 'proper' Igbo man cos he isn't from the south east zone; with all these thoughtless public discrimination, and we still wonder why non-southeastern Igbos continue to dissociate themselves from the generality of Igbos?
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2021
me69:
Truth is that South East has no weight in elections
Because Fulani army officers who ruled Nigeria organized fake census that were used to slice the quantity of igbo population to half! All na gerrymandering.. it will end some day.. matter of time..
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ada9ja(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2021
which Igbos?
the ones that says Nigeria is Zoo or the ones that calls themselves Biafra?
how can citizen of another country be looking for appointment so seriously from another country especially the "Zoo"

Igbos my advice...."onye bu igu, ka ewu ne so" You didnt vote for the man, you have your online leader, you called nigeria Zoo and claim you guys are Biafran...until you decided to play politics like the other tribe, you will never get anything. Confused tribe in terms of politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by akdjr(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Very good question if you ask me too. But if I may ask what did Buhari also did to Ibo that made them hate him so much? If only you will agree that they hate him to the extent that they rejected him even when he picked his running mate from the East and also subsequent election shows evidence of the hatred among many others..... Majority of Ibo hate Buhari and you can expect a man so hated by a particular tribe to love them back in return or eve trust them with a sensitive position he knows they can use against him. Correct me if I am wrong. No insult, I just want to be schooled with your disagreement in my submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by RoyalUc(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

If irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! We claimed Nyesomghosa Wikevie as igbo and he got upset and said he's not igbo! What did you say then? Amaechi will claim igbo today and ikwerre tomorrow! Ika people will claim they're not Igbos and you want Igbos to force them to be what they don't want to be?? You are just being viciously mischievous bro.. The only Igbos in Delta State that are representing igboness to the core are those around Asaba and environs..

What insolence!!!

The high of arrogance!

"If irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! ...

Irabor should come out and claim his igboness then Igbos will ACCEPT him as their own!
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PHijo(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
If I am the Igbo I wouldn't even complain about it! To a large extent Buhari has left out Ijaw people out of his government and we don't care.

Infact it is better you are not part of his government. History wouldn't judge you badly when it judges Buhari for what I would call Nigeria's lost decade.

Usually Rivers state has an Ogoni or Igboid minister if an Ijaw is governor. This time an Ikwerre is governor and an Ikwerre is also minister. We don't care! All these positions won't take or add anything to us unless our primary purpose is to steal.

My advice would be to ignore them, men can do whatever they wish to, at the end they are not God, God's ways are mysterious.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

What insolence!!!

The high of arrogance!

"If irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! ...

Irabor should come out and claim his igboness then Igbos will ACCEPT him as their own!
Yeah! I stand by that! It's igbo arrogance and If the gentleman is not Igbo, he should also get the fukc out! Many people from Agbor will do a Nyesomghosa Wikevie on you the very moment you want to relate to them as a brother! Happens so often these days that we are at the receiving end of all sorts of injustices! So right now, nobody knows anything about the dude! So for whatever it's worth, he should claim his igboness! Nobody is above his ethnic group, so I don't know why you are scandalized by that statement!
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2021
PHijo:
If I am the Igbo I wouldn't even complain about it! To a large extent Buhari has left out Ijaw people out of his government and we don't care.

Infact it is better you are not part of his government. History wouldn't judge you badly when it judges Buhari for what I would call Nigeria's lost decade.

Usually Rivers state has an Ogoni or Igboid minister if an Ijaw is governor. This time an Ikwerre is governor and an Ikwerre is also minister. We don't care! All these positions won't take or add anything to us unless our primary purpose is to steal.

My advice would be to ignore them, men can do whatever they wish to, at the end they are not God, God's ways are mysterious.
This mentality of letting the sleeping dog lie is why the former eastern Nigeria is where it's today...
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Onepeople: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

What is the name of your kindred and village Mr Onepeople igboman?
I am from abia state, isukwuato LGA, eluama isuiamawo ,formally the old ohafia lga.are we clear now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Golan007:

The mod should have no opinion?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just like I am to mine.

But,in my own opinion,I don't like what I saw.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Onepeople:
I am from abia state, isukwuato LGA, eluama isuiamawo ,formally the old ohafia lga.are we clear now.
We are bro, ... You frightened me tho with that your unconventional take there.. but it's ok..
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PHijo(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

This mentality of letting the sleeping dog lie is why the former eastern Nigeria is where it's today...

No, I am not saying demands shouldn't be made. All I am saying is those positions are irrelevant. Ask them to restructure the country or let it split.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by hybridblood07(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Buhari had issue with the Igbos as a lieutenant Colonel. Ever since then, he doesn't care about what happens to them.
Mysticwebb:
Buhari lacks the capacity to be a true leader with all inclusive mindset. His mindset is that of revenge and suppression. One could hear great leader like Biden say during his inaugural speech that he will treat both his supporters and non-supporters the same. But our vengeful President told the press he will treat some Nigerians who happen to be Igbos differently because he got 5% support from them. That is what he is doing in response to lack of support from the Igbos.
His support for Fulani herdsmen actions across the country is as clear as his hatred for the Igbos.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by obailala(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cuntface:

See the type of mods we have, and how they reason.
No wonder nairaland is not getting better.
Go and read more on geographical zones
What exactly is wrong with the statement made by Myndd? Is Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor, the new Chief of Defence Staff not the most senior military chief? Because the man is from Agbor, does that make him less of an Igbo man? What exactly did Mynd 44 say wrong that makes you claim he isn't reasoning properly? Politics has a funny way it twists our narratives

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by RoyalUc(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

Yeah! I stand by that! It's igbo arrogance and If the gentleman is not Igbo, he should also get the fukc out! Many people from Agbor will do a Nyesomghosa Wikevie on you the very moment you want to relate to them as a brother! Happens so often these days that we are at the receiving end of all sorts of injustices! So right now, nobody knows anything about the dude! So for whatever it's worth, he should claim his igboness! Nobody is above his ethnic group, so I don't know why you are scandalized by that statement!

Do you know the difference between TRIBE and LANGUAGE?

"Many people from Agbor will do a Nyesomghosa Wikevie on you the very moment you want to relate to them as a brother!" and that's because you coerce other tribes into yours because of your inferiority complex and insecurities (not actually superiority complex as misunderstood by some).

Oriental Brothers did a song that says;

Ihe anagha zi madu ezi wu nwanne ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by KNOWMORE56: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Golan007:

Be quick about it.

It's alright
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ronaldbecky(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
was buratai the most senior when we was appointed by buhari?

Or do you Jst wnt to remind us of your indignant level of iQ

that guy is a mod,..na trabilist and hypocrisy him b...bastard of a people...
Just watch how them go ban me...
I give no shit about it

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Onepeople: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

We are bro, ... You frightened me tho with that your unconventional take there.. but it's ok..
bro I understand you seriously, is just that I have not been able balanced appointments based on same tribe,it doesn't guarantee development, Buhari has most of his appointees from the core north, how have that helped the average northern man.i am not a politician ooo,I am just looking at it's from a neutral perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by okorogodwin4(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
He has less than 2years to go let him go with his failed government no sector in Nigeria is working
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

Do you know the difference between TRIBE and LANGUAGE?

"Many people from Agbor will do a Nyesomghosa Wikevie on you the very moment you want to relate to them as a brother!" and that's because you coerce other tribes into yours because of your inferiority complex and insecurities (not actually superiority complex as misunderstood by some).

Oriental Brothers did a song that says;

Ihe anagha zi madu ezi wu nwanne ya
You are confusing yourself bros! Inferiority complex, insecurities, bla bla bla bla bla..., One moment you are upset that I'm super "arrogant" because I told the guy to identify if he belongs, the next moment you are accusing me of feeling "inferior" for pointing out that most of these guys from sundry areas have crises of identity issues that complicates relationship with their brethrens...Maybe you need to make up your mind on where to start off your attack from.. I can't be arrogant while feeling inferior at the same time! I should be either tall or short.. btw, I still stand on my earlier post...

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Buhari lacks the capacity to be a true leader with all inclusive mindset. His mindset is that of revenge and suppression. One could hear great leader like Biden say during his inaugural speech that he will treat both his supporters and non-supporters the same. But our vengeful President told the press he will treat some Nigerians who happen to be Igbos differently because he got 5% support from them. That is what he is doing in response to lack of support from the Igbos.
His support for Fulani herdsmen actions across the country is as clear as his hatred for the Igbos.

So true! He's a nasty, vindictive person!
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by RoyalUc(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

You are confusing yourself bros! Inferiority complex, insecurities, bla bla bla bla bla..., One moment you are upset that I'm super "arrogant" because I told the guy to identify if he belongs, the next moment you are accusing me of feeling "inferior" for pointing out that most of these guys from sundry areas have crises of identity issues that complicates relationship with their brethrens...Maybe you need to make up your mind on where to start off your attack from.. I can't be arrogant while feeling inferior at the same time! I should be either tall or short.. btw, I still stand on my earlier post...

There are levels of knowledge anyway.

Have a nice day!
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
mightyhazel:
Dey feign comprehension deficit there.. when its convenient,delta turns to igbo but when its not its' 5 landlocked states'.

How is every part of Delta Igbo? Are u aware that there are Edolites, urhobo, itsekiri, ijaw etc in Delta?

Does Irabor sound Igbo to u or Benin. There are Benin's in Delta same as igbos (igbanke) in Edo.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
Today, I just confirmed my suspicions about nairaland.
Due to the comment from one of it's mods.

Shameful if you ask me.

He has been a public Igbo hater with other moniker he uses to attack igbos. We know him well
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mynd44:
But isn't the Chief Of Defence staff Senior to all the other service chiefs?

Reno is taking a piss again

How is he taking piss and what's your point Mr moderator?
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
Following the replacement of service chiefs in Nigeria security apparatus after tempestuous, precarious years of insecurity, Reno omokiri has registered discernment in the interregnum period as the people of eastern Nigeria are once again left out in the stratagem of things.

He wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1354165566295179264

What did Yoruba people do to Jonathan

We need to stop this nonsense of emotional blackmail and tribal bigotry blackmail. undecided

No president can please everybody.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onepeople:
bro I understand you seriously, is just that I have not been able balanced appointments based on same tribe,it doesn't guarantee development, Buhari has most of his appointees from the core north, how have that helped the average northern man.i am not a politician ooo,I am just looking at it's from a neutral perspective.
It has helped them immensely! Leave talk! Go to offices in Abuja and see how their young men get all sorts of plumpy jobs while graduates from the east are heading to India, Malaysia and cambodia to dare the dragons..., good roads, oil blocks , army, police, airforce, better gas supply to power their industrial cities, .. dams, irrigations, power plants.... These were all possible because their men appointed at the helm in different ministries, took decisive actions to fix their areas! In terms of infastructures, thy re better off. We have to discard this attitude of thinking they are not getting anything from all these..

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cuntface:

See the type of mods we have, and how they reason.
No wonder nairaland is not getting better.
Go and read more on geographical zones

I suspect he/she is the one that bans my moniker at the drop of a hat!

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

There are levels of knowledge anyway.

Have a nice day!
You are totally right! I agree totally! There are levels to this..
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
tyinfinity:
IRABOR IS AN IGBO MAN.

What is d meaning of Irabor in Igbo? I can tell you what it means in Edo language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.