Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks (28067 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

It has helped them immensely! Leave talk! Go to offices in Abuja and see how their young men get all sorts of plumpy jobs while graduates from the east are heading to India, Malaysia and cambodia to dare the dragons..., good roads, oil blocks , army, police, airforce, better gas supply to power their industrial cities, .. dams, irrigations, power plants.... These were all possible because their men appointed at the helm in different ministries, took decisive actions to fix their areas! In terms of infastructures, thy re better off. We have to discard this attitude of thinking they are not getting anything from all these..

Spot on bros! And this is all what 'one Nigeria' is to these remorseless leeches.....use it to grab as much of our commonwealth to their region and people as possible, while at the same time holding Igbos down and showing them pepper!

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ChoCho54(f): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Where's ChoCho54 Fahdiga?

BUHARI do to Igbos what they did to him on the poll
If there are no igbo high ranking officers in line, how do you want to appoint an Igbo man to such position?

There's no one in line due to a concerted and deliberate efforts of the ruling class to keep Igbos away from every sensitive position since the civil war.

Nigeria is going to suffer massively for marginalizing Igbos.

Ipob that was hitherto armless now bear arms and are not shy from using it.

The army and other security forces can storm the place but how many Dem wan kill?

Thatfairguy1, Nigeria is in deep trouble. The forces are burnt out already from banditary and terrorism.
Nobody knows the extent Yoruba militia is prepared but you can see they are battle ready.

My brother for how long?

What future awaits our children?

I just left a client's office and I was shocked to find many samples of posters reading "SE/NC 2023".
I look comot eye.
The client is a northerner, and he told me he attended a political meeting yesterday in Enugu.
What is cooking? I don't know.

NC? Yaya Bello? Woo...I don't know for them.

But this country is on the brink of total collapse.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by LORDKing001: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
What igbo man becomes IGP?
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Carlylepneuma: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
last time I checked most of the Igbo people backed PDP 2015&2019 I mean it will be hypocritical for any1 to judge in favour of d igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
aryzgreat:

What is d meaning of Irabor in Igbo? I can tell you what it means in Edo language

Hehehehehe grin grin

This time around they want to make that man Igbo by-fire-by-force just to help deflect any blame of their darling Buhari despising Igbos and not being fair and inclusive to us! wink

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by mokkalu1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
techtechh:

What does irabor mean in Igbo
All these una logic sef.
What does Azikiwe mean?
Can't you check to see that his middle names are Eluonye Onyenuchea? I swear, our wahala too much for this country. Irabor is more Igbo than the Ikwo people of Ebonyi. But make we forget matter shaa. Most of us no go ever understand because we carry fried eggs as brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin

This time around they want to make that man Igbo by-fire-by-force just to help deflect any blame of their darling Buhari despising Igbos and not being fair and inclusive to us! wink

Don't mind them.

The Agbor (Ika) are mix of igboid and Edoid group. Some igbos( igbanke) are in Edo and they speak Igbo. Some Edoids are in Delta (Ika) and they speak Edoid and bear Edo names

They should not confuse us with Delta man being Igbo.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Basher8583: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emptoluwani:
If u ask, who i go ask. We ve to enjoy that man we brought on ourselves, 2023 is not far

And there's nothing you can do. Even when he leaves. You don't have a say. 5%er.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChoCho54:
If there are no igbo high ranking officers in line, how do you want to appoint an Igbo man to such position?

There's no one in line due to a concerted and deliberate efforts of the ruling class to keep Igbos away from every sensitive position since the civil war.

The army and other security forces can storm the place but how many Dem wan kill?

Thatfairguy1, Nigeria is in deep trouble. The forces are burnt out already from banditary and terrorism.
Nobody knows the extent Yoruba militia is prepared but you can see they are battle ready.

My brother for how long?

I just left a client's office and I was shocked to find many samples of posters reading "SE/NC 2023".
I look comot eye.
The client is a northerner, and he told me he attended a political meeting yesterday in Enugu.

Good points. Stay away from tribalism. You do not sound this intelligent whenever you are hating on the Yoruba.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by mokkalu1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin

Niggar, his middle names are Eluonye Onyenuchea. Our wahala too much for Igboland, I swear. Because some military governors carve Agbor into Delta state, people like Kachukwu, Emefiele, and Ifeanyi Okowa and the rest are no longer Igbo enough. People wey their Igbo sound clearer than Nsukka... Tufiakwa for all of una.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by KunleyY19(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
This Nigeria na payback everybody dey do.
Even under Jonathan it was like this for Yoruba people. Although not as worst as this Buhari own. But it's only if we wanna deceive ourself majority of our leaders have that clannish mentality.

Even Obj took his own pound of flesh on the Yoruba's because of lack of overwhelming support. So revenge is in our hearts as Nigerians. Na to just wait for your turn.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Basher8583: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
madmohamed:
we didn't vote for him even if the dead man wake up again and contest we will never vote for him. The mad man call buhari think he is doing us we igbos are moving forward

Good for you. So why are you complaining
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by aryzgreat: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
mokkalu1:
All these una logic sef.
What does Azikiwe mean?
Can't you check to see that his middle names are Eluonye Onyenuchea? I swear, our wahala too much for this country. Irabor is more Igbo than the Ikwo people of Ebonyi. But make we forget matter shaa. Most of us no go ever understand because we carry fried eggs as brains.

First Google Irabor meaning before exposing Ur ignorance.

His Mother being Igbo could have given him Igbo name. But his papa name is Irabor which is Edo name.

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Onepeople: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

It has helped them immensely! Leave talk! Go to offices in Abuja and see how their young men get all sorts of plumpy jobs while graduates from the east are heading to India, Malaysia and cambodia to dare the dragons..., good roads, oil blocks , army, police, airforce, better gas supply to power their industrial cities, .. dams, irrigations, power plants.... These were all possible because their men appointed at the helm in different ministries, took decisive actions to fix their areas! In terms of infastructures, thy re better off. We have to discard this attitude of thinking they are not getting anything from all these..
now I have to agree with you. But thinking about it you know our own leaders have failed us, if they are in the same position the north are in now,trust me they will not do Jack about the eastern region, is all about self enrichment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by nitt: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Reno using the most gullible set of Nigerians to play his politics as usual.

Is Min of labour not igbo

is Min of Foreign affairs not igbo

is the CDS not igbo

is the NSCDC boss not igbo

is the Dir Budget office not igbo

the way it is so easy to manipulate the igbo for politics is just incredible.

And these are people that hate, insult, malign and curse the President, his tribe, his region, his government at every given opportunity and yet they want the man to give them all the positions in Nigeria?.

Can you even trust your enemy?

It's even a security risk especially with their insurgent groups i.e IPOB and ESN to hand them sensitive government positions. His security and intelligence teams will not even advice him to do so.

You can't eat your cake and have it!

Igbos should learn how to coexist and live cordially with other 200+ ethnic groups and only then will others feel safe enough to support, vote your tribe for political representation.

Learn igbos! Learn!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by mokkalu1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
aryzgreat:

First Google Irabor meaning before exposing Ur ignorance.

His Mother being Igbo could have given him Igbo name. But his papa name is Irabor which is Edo name.
Niggar, I am an Arochukwu man. I have people in my community whose surnames are Oboh. Now, Oboh is a popular name in Edo. Go to Ohafia in Abia State, people whose surnames are Ukpong are so many, but the origin of the name is clearly Ibibio or Efik. Go to Idoma and see how many people that has Ogbe as surname, but that name is most popular in Nkanu, Enugu where I live now. I can give you more than 20 examples but you will never understand. Fact is the man is from Ika South, part of Agbor, a full-fledged Igbo community before they created what you know as Nigeria and States, which were even created by military governments. I can't even teach you because your mind is not receptive, but don't call a random person ignorant again. Doesn't make you sound like a thinker, though I don't suppose you are.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Gr8amechi: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

If Irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! No igboman alive has the power to say who is igbo or to deny an igboman his igboness! Get that nwokem! We claimed Nyesomghosa Wikevie as igbo and he got upset and said he's not igbo! You read his insults to the igbo here! What did you say then? Amaechi will claim igbo today and ikwerre tomorrow! Ika people will claim they're not Igbos and you want Igbos to force them to be what they don't want to be?? You are just being viciously mischievous bro.. The only Igbos in Delta State that are representing igboness to the core are those around Asaba and environs.. One deranged Emefiele is busy promulgating some of the worst anti Igbo fiscal and monetary policies in the history of Nigerias CBN as we speak! Has he ever identified with the igbo for once!? Goan sit down nwokem!

I raised some salient points, let's calm down and address them.

Before now you all claim we Delta north are Igbos even against our desire, but now a son of Anioma was part of the services chief and automatically we are no longer Igbos.

Yes let's get it all clear and straight, since Gen. Irabor appointment isn't Igbo, then in future let Igbos not claim any land from the Niger Delta again.
It's that simple

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Femeto: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
ODVanguard:

Emefiele is not ibo enough. See, according to the super ibos from 'core' iboland (a.k.a SE), unless you are from the SE, you are not ibo enough. So don't confuse issues, ok?
I never hear this 1 he is not Igbo enough.��� He is sha Igbo.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by cyberdurable(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
helinues:
Reno using Upper Iweka people to catch cruise....

U lack conscience, whatever u give u shall receive, mark this word somewhere, someone else will pay you back all you do someday! Shalom

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by SANDAT(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
That is not how democracy works.

As a leader,it is demanded you carry your followers along at all times.

You can't have a growing nation or a successful economy if you keep on dealing with people who posses the same mindset as you.

Electing people from a particular region will only tantamount to nurtured hatred and violence.

Why do you think Fulani's are blamed for everything that goes on in Nigeria?
Cause,the president keeps giving them free pass without minding the opinion or welfare of the other citizens.

Buhari isn't a democrat.

He is just a dictator.

I don't expect Igbo's to expect anything from Buhari. Since he started contesting for the presidency they never hid thier hatred for him. They are always insulting him all over the media. He is human with feelings.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by RoyalUc(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

This one here makes sense and not all those incoherent... lipsrsealed
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Zionman24: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
You wonder why Nnamdi Kanu is out there.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by me69: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:

Because Fulani army officers who ruled Nigeria organized fake census that were used to slice the quantity of igbo population to half! All na gerrymandering.. it will end some day.. matter of time..
collect PVC and go vote. Stop crying like a bitch

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
SANDAT:
I don't expect Igbo's to expect anything from Buhari. Since he started contesting for the presidency they never hid thier hatred for him. They are always insulting him all over the media. He is human with feelings.

That's one thing you Nigerians don't understand.

And if you don't understand it now,I don't think you ever will.

In as much as your comment is concerned,I've come across Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbo's that detest Buhari's administration.

Try call a spade a spade sometimes.

I can't like what you like and you can't hate what I hate.
Let people carry their opinion freely.

This tribal shit you guys are carrying around is so appalling that Nigeria has fallen totally cause of it.

Not all Igbo's like Buhari,not all Yoruba's like him and definitely not all Hausa's like him.

Buhari isn't an Hausa man to begin with.

I DON'T LIKE BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

Shun tribal bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ThatFairGuy1: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChoCho54:

YOU'VE SPOKEN INTELLIGENTLY

YOU COULD BE WRONG NOT ALONE (AS A TRIBE) IN THIS, HOWEVER, WE HAVE LOTS OF IGBO HOLDING SENSITIVE POSITION IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY DURING GEJ'S TENURE, IGBOS WERE NEVER MARGINALIZED

YOU'VE STARTED AGAIN, IT'S JUST LIKE CHEST BEATING THAT NIGERIA WOULD SUFFER FOR MARGINALIZING YORUBAS DURING GEJ's ADMINISTRATION grin

IF THIS IS YOUR STANCE, ABEG DO AWAY WITH THIS THOUGHT. THOSE WHO EXPERIENCED CIVIL WAR WON'T DARE SAY THIS

MAY WE BE HEALED

My brother for how long?

WE'RE FORESEEING THIS HENCE THE CLAMOUR FOR RESTRUCTURING(review of the constitution and Regional forms of Government) OR IF TOTAL DISSOLUTION OF THIS TIRING MARRIAGE WOULD BE MORE BENEFICIAL

I look comot eye.

WE DO NOT PRAY FOR HER COLLAPSE, IF WE CAN'T CONTINUE THIS MARRIAGE IN PEACE WE SHOULD LEAVE IN PEACE(thorough concerted efforts from our legislators

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Dedetwo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Buhari is convinced a group of Igbo boys in Nigerian army tried to terminate his career at the start. Buhari has no certificate and would have been among the first batch of unqualified officers from northern region of Nigeria who would have been kicked out of army by the boys behind January 15, 1966 coup.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Niwdog(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
What we should be arguing about is the inclusion of southeast in the service chiefs not Igbo, if an Igbo is appointed from the South South is our gain but southeast is being marginalized.i keep hearing people saying Igbo presidency instead of demanding for southeast presidency don't worry come 2023 they will present someone from cross river with a maiden Igbo name telling us he is Igbo
What we need is southeast presidency not Igbo presidency

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by orisa37: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
NIGERIA Trained BUHARI TO BE A WICKED FULANI GUERRILLA FIGHTER AND HE IS USING HIS TRAINING AGAINST NIGERIA.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by orisa37: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
NIGERIA Trained BUHARI TO BE A WICKED FULANI GUERRILLA FIGHTER AND HE IS USING THAT PROFESSION FOR HIS TRIBE AGAINST NIGERIA. BUHARI IS A PECULIAR TRIBALIST.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Niwdog(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
mokkalu1:
All these una logic sef.
What does Azikiwe mean?
have you seen any Ebonyi man denying his igboness

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by nwokeoochaking(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
BUHARI issue will soon be history, ibo's remain with their exploits.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by franudi: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
NO FOREIGNER WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings / FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.