Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University (5619 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by richmond500: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2021
peace80037:
See it as a test to prove if she really loves you, true love is confirmed through action not words.Don't deflower her, let it be the judge.You can always get another lady.
how old are u?

a test of love? she go break him heart and na him go feel am pass.

While I was in school, I fvcked every girl that wants to be fvcked, I was the community prick and due to my intelligence in the faculty, chance of becoming their courserep and my quiet demeanor, I was also the golden prick of my faculty, all those olodo girls go just deh come near me, and if I throw small bait, anygirl weh catch am go end up in bed with me but worse is I never fvcked my crush back then

5 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nicepoker(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
A problem is about leaving You for good, and you are here looking for ways to keep it.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Meekmind(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So, in your own understanding, every lady that attended University had sex, abi? All of them went through knacking?

No point bantering words with you... there's no where in my post i generalised, but with the decadence in our environments today, finding the rare one is more than herculean, even our so called fellowship sisters sef are not spared...What av we not seen? cool cool

5 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by sammuell(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bros forget
We're waiting for her cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by vincentjk(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
I've a babe/friend that returned back to school last week but before she left we sorted things out;

We agreed that we're not dating but just friends but whenever they give holiday, she'll combak and we'll fork wella before she return back again.

No emotions or feelings attached if she likes make she get boyfriend or make dem engage am for there e no concern me, when she turn up e go still sup no matter what.

That was the agreement. If not this then count me off pls.

Uni boys no be jewmen and your here sounding like a simp already.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Buharidgeneral: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Already lost ooo

Just obey her last wish
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Uptheante(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
stacyadams:

Pls run and dis virgin her oooo

Cos for that school lol
Her ttooto will be panel beating ,rough handled,,ravaged, scavenged,vandalized, annihilated, manipulated and destroyed by big dicks grin some of those big diccks will come from nairaland boys
grin Guy are very funny but what u said is true sha
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by sammuell(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Clinghton:
See it as a test to prove if she really loves you, true love is confirmed through action not words.

Don't deflower her, let it be the judge.

You can always get another lady.
I like what you said

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by phenzy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
School Boyz go dey chop your babe like this grin

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by IceColdVeins(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Giving you her virginity is the only way she can ride on forbidden bananas without you noticing till eternity. She has thought about this pretty well and she knew if she gets her hymen broken in school, it will be easy for you to nab her infidelity, hence the agreement to break the seal before leaving so she can go on her humping spree without a hitch.
If I were you, I'll watch her fly away like a bat from hell
*SPITS*

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lmao. Your babe wey don dey think of how to bang final year student already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by OMOJOHN001: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
tongue. Op Ntooor TUEEEEH

Won ma do babe eee,

Then go knack her tired,

if you like do am, if you like no do am.

Bad boys are waiting for her on campus to do three some with her. TUEEEEEH

Her toto go collect prick tire, Campus that has been occupied by yahoo boys is where you think, your babe will be saint. TUEEEEEH ON YOUR FACE MUMU MAN.

WON MA DO
WON MA DO
WON MA DO
WON MA DO.
Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by felong(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So, in your own understanding, every lady that attended University had sex, abi? All of them went through knacking?
Hi cool
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by gistray: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
What school is she going to let me see if it's same as mine so that I can help u guide her
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by esky158(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fool pack follow her go school go live na . na u born am, no be said na ur wife u dey fear idiot of the highest Oder .
Tear her and when she go school find another fish the manage.cos ones she go school my guy level has change ooooo
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by stacyadams: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Uptheante:

grin Guy are very funny but what u said is true sha

grin grin Been there,done that

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Diffdeef(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
I'll try not to break her back when she on a call with you homie.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
marcelo12:
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time
Just 4get Her. U Av Lost Her To Other Guys. Even If She Happens Come Back To U, She Won't Come Back To U A Virgin.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
She goes , she's gone
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by NEEDRIMA: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
marcelo12:
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time

Bro just Bleep her and Bleep her good and stay neutral to the fact she may cheat or not ... No give urself unnecessary headache.. After all life na cruise
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Husspuppi: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
she's gone even my honest girlfriend wey travel for work she hardly pick or call me like before again,if it's guy now it's fine but girls they have fish brain all of them,my first girlfriend who promise me she won't change or date anyone else Change when she entered poly,it's years we ve seen,bro Bleep and go don't put any emotions..

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Aksnoopy: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
If she is a medical student, you need not fear.
If she is schooling in of these schools; Unilag, OAU, Covenant,Futa and UNN you need not fear too much.
But, if she is going to any state university or polytechnic, please just do yourself a favour and deflower her. Because that's going to be your only benefit from the relationship in a long run.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Womanizer(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
marcelo12:

What she has for you is puppy love.

In the university she will meet guys like me who are smooth talkers, by the the they fĂșck her very well she will forget about you.

Better take your share now grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Womanizer(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
richmond500:
how old are u?

a test of love? she go break him heart and na him go feel am pass.

While I was in school, I fvcked every girl that wants to be fvcked, I was the community prick and due to my intelligence in the faculty, chance of becoming their courserep and my quiet demeanor, I was also the golden prick of my faculty, all those olodo girls go just deh come near me, and if I throw small bait, anygirl weh catch am go end up in bed with me but worse is I never fvcked my crush back then

My gee...you know wassup grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol. Wicked guys.

@ Op. Hope you're feeling better now?
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Liposure: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Meekmind:

No point bantering words with you... there's no where in my post i generalised, but with the decadence in our environments today, finding the rare one is more than herculean, even our so called fellowship sisters sef are not spared...What av we not seen? cool cool
one fellowship sis give me bolaji that yr
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by WalkerMichael(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
if she's 18-24, forget her. but make sure u make way first and do it well.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Meekmind(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Liposure:
one fellowship sis give me bolaji that yr

My broda, we've done & seen things oga mi...Na only God fit forgive us... wink wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by AirmirthDY(f): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Follow her
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Liposure: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
You ve already lost her. Once she resumes, anything can happen because the pressure will be too much. Even tho you disvirgin her, she will still stray.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by BLACKARABIAN: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
marcelo12:
BRO, DON'T MAKE SAY YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT KHAKI ON YOU...LOL
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by mosdii(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.