Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor (128 Views)

AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa / Photos From The Match Between Senegal And Nigeria / Transfer Update: Konyaspor Signs Eto'o ; Giroud To Chelsea, Etebo To Las Palmas, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by dauda53: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Rizespor is going to Konya Büyüksehir Belediyesi Stadium for the Super Lig Trophy with Konyaspor on Monday.

The teams are really good at scoring. They show, according to their new figures, that they can score a lot of goals. That's why Konyaspor, who is 12 in the Super Lig, and Rizespor, who is 13 in the Super Lig in their last 10 matches, have proved that they can still score goals. And of that, open your eyes and watch both teams score. There are going to be targets from both sides. This betting tip is the perfect tip for a match of 69% trust.When the full-time whistle blows, we're also tipping a close encounter ending with a 2-1 win for Konyaspor. More different analysis and betting tips that will allow you to scroll the page more confidently in our bets you have below.

For more tip and analysts visit: https://sportypredict.com/

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by mirko123: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
This page was recommended to me by a friend and I am very grateful to him because he has a great monthly profit
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by ibrahim1005: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Excellent side
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by peter1245: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Concrete and precise about types
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by rabiu384: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
This page was recommended to me by a friend and I am very grateful to him because he has a great monthly profit
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by edenmirko: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2021
This site is best has a high percentage of affected types
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by sani1004: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2021
This site allowed me to buy my desired laptop
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by charles908: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Large selection of types
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by haruna3535: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2021
If you want to have more money per month, look at this page
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by vase123: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Excellent additional monthly earnings
Re: Today Is The Best Match Between Konyaspor And Rizespor by umar989: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Imata and matches for a few days in advance

(1) (Reply)

BETTING TIP !!! Tottenham And Liverpool / Tip For Sparta Rotterdam & Twente / Lampard, AVB, & Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.