Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 (18455 Views)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal FA Cup (1 - 0) On 27th January 2023 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (1 - 2) On 27th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Draw, Win or Lose,
BLUES FOR LIFE.

Kingosytex:

Na account be that.
Kingosytex:

Make sure you are sensible else I will give you a hard knock. undecided
This coming from a kid that gleefully created a thread yesterday celebrating the blood money he stole from a white man, even posting the white man's picture along with his son?
We know why you are always pained and scared to read our posts here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

Due to our constant curses on fraudsters, criminals and thieves on this forum, we expect nothing less from you.
The sweat of the innocent you have scammed, enjoying their sweat thinking you have arrived will come for you in due time.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

southniyikaye:
God go bless your magas in Jesus name
I weep for these youths
U sef don go check am out!

eazyduzit:

The end of a THIEF is always bad,once an individual took scamming to be his job,that person has successfully carry his obituary in head.No two ways about that.....
You've said it all.

Unlimitk:

access bank
Bros God go increase your magas in Jesus name
infact your aza no go disappoint
Just take a look at one of them
The future of this country is damn bleak mehn, with the kind of youths we see here.

kenzysmith:
husppuppi is dumb am not as dumb as husspuppi
Dem no dey telli person.
Time will tell.

elantraceey:
See grown ass men with arms and legs begging for the proceeds of a scam.
May you all also become victims of this scams you celebrate.
Amen.
It's just an eyesore!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by kpukpuyenke: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who to blame now when IT coach is gone

I guess they should blame Arsenal for being on the same point grin

Cho-cho-cho fc angry grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
When a team is having problems, it's not always the fault of the coach.

I told some people that Chelsea didn't sack Lampard because they saw him as the problem of Chelsea, they needed a new spirit (new coach) to refresh the team.

Lampard should not feel bad for getting sacked.

Here, they gave us Tunechi. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by allandutch: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:

Conte was sacked cos of continuous disputes with the clubs board.
I think ancelloti own should pain the most.
first season league and fa cup, second season he finished second but was still sacked.

You're right, one of those "WTF?" Sacking.

My bro always say that Lampard is exactly what Chelsea deserved after all the good coaches we've sacked, sometimes for no reason.
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by hotwax: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

I told some people that Chelsea didn't sack Lampard because they saw him as the problem of Chelsea, they needed a new spirit (new coach) to refresh the team.

the coach that spent one day with the team...should we sack him now?

Yeah..lampard was judged by his first game...we sacked lampard after his first game.

should we sack Tuchel now?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Collins4u1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Mount did more in 10 mins than Havertz and every other player besides Odoi did in 93minutes

No be lie... Mount is 1 million time better than Havertz... Mount is the best

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by kpukpuyenke: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
But before before dem say Chelsea na team of clean sheet
Even Mendy na Clean sheet master
And dem say dem be title contender

Watin con happen
Abi na title pretender dem be?? cheesy

Bayi lao ma ri oooo

Ogun to ti gberi Lori Chelsea koni se mo ooo smiley
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Seunfretty: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Positive from the match
1) Chelsea moved the ball a little fast...well am nt surprised a new coach always bring in an extra level of life into the team
2) Tactical changes and attacking tweak.....i never knew odoi could be such a menace as a left wing back but today he was nting short of that...and he kept tracking back so well...(do we ave the victore Moses of conte already)??.if he had been swapped to the left wing back earlier Chelsea would ave likely scored
3) They had a 12th player on the sideline....we could see tuchel barking and giving instructions almost every minute ....that's always a plus sometimes compare to Lampard who is always silent

Negatives from the match

1) Chelsea still can't break lines and high blocks....i keep telling pple...the day chelsea start breaking lines with passes is the day they become a deadly attacking force ...their game keep crying for a midfielder that could break the line and low block with passes....
2) Chelsea don't take risk in attacking lines ....u won't always win games from the flanks and crossing hundred of balls...u ave to risk at the attacking third....run at the centers defence and combine to distabilize the low block....united did that last season and we all know how many penalty it brought....
All in all tuchel to me looks like someone who could come handy especially seeing his subs and how he used them.....the team still needs a lot to do

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Dollanaira: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
hotwax:

the coach that spent one day with the team...should we sack him now?

Yeah..lampard was judged by his first game...we sacked lampard after his first game.

should we sack Tuchel now?

Gee, I don't understand you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by emmyw(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bluezy13:

I am watching you from the top of the table.
GGMU
You Ain't On Top Of Anything,Keep Quiet
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by beehivedata(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
beehivedata:
Chelsea no suppose lose this match since they have a new coach and the match no suppose produce plenty goals...
I don talk am.
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Glycosunde: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tukur wey clueless Buhari sack naim Chelsea go carry and you expect make dey score. I just tire
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by RoRoo: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
No Mount in the line up, first time since the coming of Lampard, Nepotism bad shaa
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
emmyw:
He Did Played Very Well Today, You Didn't Watch The Match, You Are Just Here To Troll Chelsea Fans
bros I watched from d first minutes to the last dat guy na waste....see as dem put mount game change.... Kai harvertz was just loosing the ball all over the pitch...kai hartverz did not make one key pass in dat game hw he remained on the pitch for the entire duration of the match I still dey wonder
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
ValCon888:
I can't wait for Wolves to devour Chelshit.
shopwiser:
I will be back after Chelsea have lost grin
ZAddyMaGista:
Wolves to rip into those championship quality team...
GGMU
Frustrated Man U fans ranting on a Chelsea thread. It is obvious Chelsea lives in your head rent free .... and now bottom team Sheffield don open your ny**h for Old Trafford grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by heniford2: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Seunfretty:
Positive from the match
1) Chelsea moved the ball a little fast...well am nt surprised a new coach always bring in an extra level of life into the team
2) Tactical changes and attacking tweak.....i never knew odoi could be such a menace as a left wing back but today he was nting short of that...and he kept tracking back so well...(do we ave the victore Moses of conte already)??.if he had been swapped to the left wing back earlier Chelsea would ave likely scored
3) They had a 12th player on the sideline....we could see tuchel barking and giving instructions almost every minute ....that's always a plus sometimes compare to Lampard who is always silent

Negatives from the match

1) Chelsea still can't break lines and high blocks....i keep telling pple...the day chelsea start breaking lines with passes is the day they become a deadly attacking force ...their game keep crying for a midfielder that could break the line and low block with passes....
2) Chelsea don't take risk in attacking lines ....u won't always win games from the flanks and crossing hundred of balls...u ave to risk at the attacking third....run at the centers defence and combine to distabilize the low block....united did that last season and we all know how many penalty it brought....
All in all tuchel to me looks like someone who could come handy especially seeing his subs and how he used them.....the team still needs a lot to do
Seunfretty:
Positive from the match

Negatives from the match

what you said is true but i enjoyed today match lets hope for more changes to come hope you hungry team who want to do something

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by kalvoken(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mrviktor:
Havertz isn't half as good as mount.

I swear down..

Dude is no good at all. Worst Chelsea signing since Conte time
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:34am On Jan 28, 2021
joshmee4real:
Till this moment, I still don't know why Chelsea sacked Conte, The way this match is going, they might Sack this Tochi coach in Second half
I also wondered the same when they sacked Conte but when I look at how Inter has underachieved in Serie A, Europa and UCL, I’m glad Conte is not the CFC manager anymore.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Greenback: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Those kindergarten at Chelsea especially that Tammy Abraham should be flogged thoroughly... angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 4:39am On Jan 28, 2021
joshmee4real:

Yes there's a clear difference but nothing to show for it so far, with respect to goal chances. Lampard also enjoyed ball possession but couldn't convert it to goals
Wolves sat back all through the game, they were solid at the back. I think the Chelsea players played with a little bit of confidence and intent. To think that they had only one training session under the new manager prior to the game. We can only imagine what is to come with more training sessions.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Dude relax, it's just his first game with only a day's training. Wolves packed the bus throughout the game and you expected Chelsea to break past them that easily? Man united who are in a better form than Chelsea struggled against them and got their goal in the last minute. Besides, Lampard lost to this team in December so what are you on about?
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Kelvin3476: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
allandutch:

Bros be calming down na grin
Them no know say mount na the only reasonal midfielder for chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
emmyw:
You Ain't On Top Of Anything,Keep Quiet

I am still on top of you.

Go hang yourself !

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by emmyw(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bluezy13:

I am still on top of you.

Go hang yourself !
Lol, You Don't Really Have Anything Sensible To Say,I Should Hang Myself On Top What?

Being On Top Chelsea, Does That Win The League For You? or You are Commenting Out Of Frustration Because Sheffield Lashed You Yesterday?

Do You Know How Many Weeks Chelsea Were On Top You?

Oga, I See You Are A Small Boy With A Shallow Brain And Low Thinking Faculty, Get Out Of My Mentions
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 by MrCork: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Amethyst111:
That guy is an irrirant with his 'Darling Daddy' nonsense. Useless online zombie without common sense.

PS- that 3rd like in your comment, na me give you.

kaiiii. sweeery i apologice for checkin this fine foto...i tink i juss cooome!!(no oofeinse) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Dinamo Zagreb UCL (3 - 0) On 24th November 2015 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019 / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.