Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale (1627 Views)

Young Adult Pure Pugs For Rehome / Pure Breed Female Boerboel Of 2years For Sale / Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by welzyj2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
danvault:

Sensible people don't go about spitting negative comments on a sale thread, continue wishing for a spaceship, you are still a kid, mentally. I imported the matchbox for sale, not to race with your imaginary jet...

Your post isn't what it really should be, hence my initial comment.

If you had stated you selling the bitch without having to include the 'heat and mating' words, I would have just passed without a comment. But seeing a post of an old bitch with promises of her being able to litter didn't go down well with me.
No harm in selling her without adding the spices you included.

You wanted to showoff to the wrong person :-)
I still don't mind a race, if you got what it takes :-)
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
welzyj2:

If you had stated you selling the bitch without having to include the 'heat and mating' words, I would have just passed without a comment. But seeing a post of an old bitch with promises of her being able to litter didn't go down well with me.

It is ignorance on your part to condemn my bitch without running appropriate tests at least. I have seen an 8yr old GSD whelp, however, the number of puppies reduce as they age so your logic is flawed. Show off to a random person? Nah I just wanted you to realise that I am capable to continue taking care of her. Enjoy your spaceship, aint ready to wreck mine just to prove a worthless point...
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by welzyj2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
danvault:

It is ignorance on your part to condemn my bitch without running appropriate tests at least. I have seen an 8yr old GSD whelp, however, the number of puppies reduce as they age so your logic is flawed. Show off to a random person? Nah I just wanted you to realise that I am capable to continue taking care of her. Enjoy your spaceship, aint ready to wreck mine just to prove a worthless point...

Cheers
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
welzyj2:

Cheers

Lol you must be Namdeenero. Stop derailing my thread and trying to discourage potential buyers.
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by welzyj2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
danvault:

Lol you must be Namdeenero. Stop derailing my thread and trying to discourage potential buyers.

Nope...since you not willing to listen/learn, I leave you to your ignorance, hence my "cheers"
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
welzyj2:

Nope...since you not willing to listen/learn, I leave you to your ignorance, hence my "cheers"

Leave me to my ignorance make I sell my dog first. Hee hee hee
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Up
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Afternoon
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Morning
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by seyi200(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Who are you talking to? Check my profile, am a veterinary Dr.... The dog you posted is in her 8-9yes so what do u want to gain from her cos I can see you making mouth, the dog that has already shrinking... Can't you see

quote author=danvault post=98507984]

Na even give away price, the pup cost 70k as at time of purchase, and the feeding since then cost nothing less than 300k. I know you are not a breeder, dogs NEVER experience menopause. ..[/quote]
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2021
seyi200:
Who are you talking to? Check my profile, am a veterinary Dr.... The dog you posted is in her 8-9yes so what do u want to gain from her cos I can see you making mouth, the dog that has already shrinking... Can't you see

quote author=danvault post=98507984]

Na even give away price, the pup cost 70k as at time of purchase, and the feeding since then cost nothing less than 300k. I know you are not a breeder, dogs NEVER experience menopause. ..

You must be a quack vet cuz I can swear with my life if it counts... This dog is not up the age you are erroneously stating here, maybe you need to see her face to face or go to a reputable vet school. I reply fools according to their folly, I can post screen shots here of someone still begging me to sell her 50k, you should know better as a vet the value of pets...Who certified you as a vet? Which veterinary school abi u be self acclaimed vet??
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by seyi200(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
You need to call someone at home for a quick answer to your questions cool..... My office address is No5 osho street fagba Lagos. Good day.

quote author=danvault post=98696020]

You must be a quack vet cuz I can swear with my life if it counts... This dog is not up the age you are erroneously stating here, maybe you need to see her face to face or go to a reputable vet school. I reply fools according to their folly, I can post screen shots here of someone still begging me to sell her 50k, you should know better as a vet the value of pets...Who certified you as a vet? Which veterinary school abi u be self acclaimed vet??[/quote]
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by seyi200(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin I don't even think the guy is the real owner of the bitch, cos he doesn't even know the dog age... He was just ranting nonsense

welzyj2:

Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
seyi200:
You need to call someone at home for a quick answer to your questions cool..... My office address is No5 osho street fagba Lagos. Good day.

quote author=danvault post=98696020]

You must be a quack vet cuz I can swear with my life if it counts... This dog is not up the age you are erroneously stating here, maybe you need to see her face to face or go to a reputable vet school. I reply fools according to their folly, I can post screen shots here of someone still begging me to sell her 50k, you should know better as a vet the value of pets...Who certified you as a vet? Which veterinary school abi u be self acclaimed vet??

You are not a cool guy, stop faking it. As if you don't market or never sold a mature dog for a client before. Assuming I am not the owner of the dog shows you are dumb. Na you go tell me my dog age?? How would you feel if I flood your threads and label your puppies as substandard or non-full breed to discourage viewers? Thats the same rubbish you are doing here...
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by welzyj2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
seyi200:
grin grin grin I don't even think the guy is the real owner of the bitch, cos he doesn't even know the dog age... He was just ranting nonsense

Just forget the guy matter.

Someone offered him 50k, and he didn't sell.....lmao grin grin grin
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
welzyj2:

Just forget the guy matter.

Someone offered him 50k, and he didn't sell.....lmao grin grin grin

Una no fit help, get lost.
Re: Adult Pure Breed Female Boerboel Sale by danvault: 3:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Awake

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 25 Most Romantic Animals That Ever Lived / Pedigree Slant Back Gsd, Labrador, Doberman, Maltese, Boxer, Great Dane Availabl / Caucasian Shepherd Dog For Stud Service In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.