Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor (8673 Views)

World Reacted As Research Declared Igbos The Most Brilliant Black African Race / Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian / Presidential Race: The Battleground States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

I do not understand when has gasconading and grandiloquencing about my Tribe become a crime

haven't you seen competions where people cart away prices for singing unhampered praises of their state of origin?

i hope you are not one of em niggas doing yoruba vs igbo and other forms of childish,gratuitous and untenable tribal bigotry on dis forum

pls if you are alert me so i can disengage you
now

bcus i dont do such babble ,bunk and stupidity

Small small
This is too much grammar for him to understand.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ofemannnu:
Is it the Igbos that started learning how to wear clothes in 1921 that you are calling brilliant?

Igbos did not build empire.

Igbos were taken as slaves by a small tribe called Ijaw.

Igbos were colonised by a small tribe called Igala who still hold sway in Anambra till date.Gov Obiano is Igala.

Is it because of a few intelligent ones,who might even be Igala or the Yorubas that have been assimilated in Imo state,making it academically?
They are not even half of the intelligent Yorubas who are the only people in Nigeria with 3 Nobel
Laureates(1 is equivalent of Nobel Laureate).

The only people worthy of being called most intelligent are:

1.Yorubas...Their achievements,empire building prowess, educationally on top etc
2 Ashanti
3.Benin
etc
Igbos might be in the 20th position.

You tried bigot.

But,I think next time you remove tribalism from your comment. Only then will you see the truth and kiss it wholeheartedly.

Every tribe is doing well.

Intelligence doesn't necessarily mean that acquired in the four corners of a building(classroom), nor knowing how to read and write.

That you went to school,doesn't make you smart.

Please be wise.

1 Like

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by ablejesus26(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

Small small
This is too much grammar for him to understand.

I was somewhat really rollicking and luxuriating in fun of this our little chat

it would be very lugubrious,doleful,Eeyorish and woebegone to discover all dis his thoughts and mental comprehensive inputs had been borne out of tribal crossness,pique and disgruntlement.

if i don't boast about my beautiful ala owerri.ala oma ,ala ngwoŕi ala nke Chukwu Abiama goziri agozi

pls tell me

watin i gain

1 Like

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by gwafaeziokwu: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

I only proved one thing on that post and that is that Chisala statement is wrong, irresponsible, trashy, and Bulls**t.

I hope henceforth you guys will desist from posting that report to massage your respective egos.

grin
Your last paragraph reeks of inferiority complex. Chisanda is not even Igbo. The young black African is busy making a case for Africans, giving it back hot to previous white researchers who have continued to downgrade Africa with their IQ gap nonsense. He used research to beat them at their own game and here you are calling him names because Igbos are living rent free in your head.

Below are few screen shots as Chisanda take the oyibo researchers to the cleaners one after another. I will hundred percent for with him before considering a smart by half psuedo intellectual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by traihit: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
It doesn't matter which tribe is referred to as "intelligent", as long as their roots remain the sh*thole it currently is, their intelligence is useless. Whether you're Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, in fact, as long as the tribe is from Nigeria, and they all have similar characteristics of underdevelopment, your intelligence is useless.

Don't be deceived by some inconsequential statistics boosting your ego. Transfer those intelligence into building towns, cities and the country you can be proud of and that's when we'll agree you're indeed intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by LegendHero(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin
[s]Your last paragraph reeks of inferiority complex. Chisanda is not even Igbo. The young black African is busy making a case for Africans, giving it back hot to previous white researchers who have continued to downgrade Africa with their IQ gap nonsense. He used research to beat them at their own game and here you are calling him names because Igbos are living rent free in your head.

Below are few screen shots as Chisanda take the oyibo researchers to the cleaners one after another. I will hundred percent for with him before considering a smart by half psuedo intellectual.[/s]

You don’t need this lengthy documents to be able to decipher that Chisala report is baseless, irresponsible, and trashy.

I’m pretty sure you will hesitate to parade the report going forward online coz you too know it can’t even be admissible among sane minds because he based his argument on just Lambeth schools.

Then he rushed online to claim bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ụmụ Jesus Christ, adịghị agwọ anyị agwọ!
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by sapientia(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ofemannnu:
lol

Since when did you begin to love data,sir?
Kikikikikiki... grin

When NBS,WorldBank and UNDP which are real rooted organisations said you Igbos are the poorest in the South,you were wailing uncontrollably but you like data from mere individuals now,abi?

Trump appointed Bayo Ogunlesi in his economic team.He was the only black.A Yorubaman who has a lot of whites working with him.

Joe Biden has appointed 2 Yorubas in his cabinet.

.Yorubas are the only people with multi billion dollars and pound sterling businesses abroad.

I am sorry but Igbos do not have people in the ilk of Deinde Fernandez,Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Harry Akande etc abroad.

What does that tell you?

Your first statement put me off and I just clicked quote.

Because whatever you will type with that mentality will never matter.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

I was somewhat really rollicking and luxuriating in fun of this our little chat

it would be very lugubrious,doleful,Eeyorish and woebegone to discover all dis his thoughts and mental comprehensive inputs had been borne out of tribal crossness,pique and disgruntlement.

if i don't boast about my beautiful ala owerri.ala oma ,ala ngwoŕi ala nke Chukwu Abiama goziri agozi

pls tell me

watin i gain

Nawa oooo
Maka why na?
O ma se oooo

Are you a linguist?? sad
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by LikeAking: 1:59am On Jan 28, 2021
forget edu achievement they are just for a short term. They dont last for ever.

The whites are investing in reality.

They are always smarter than us.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by gwafaeziokwu: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2021
LegendHero:

You don’t need this lengthy documents to be able to decipher that Chisala report is baseless, irresponsible, and trashy.

I’m pretty sure you will hesitate to parade the report going forward online coz you too know it can’t even be admissible among sane minds because he based his argument on just Lambeth schools.

Then he rushed online to claim bla bla bla.

grin

Finally he runs away. You will always be found out no matter how hard you try.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2021
LikeAking:
forget edu achievement they are just for a short term. They dont last for ever.

The whites are investing in reality.

They are always smarter than us.
They are smarter than you since you have a regressive reasoning/mentality.
I'm black but I'm not intellectually inferior to anyone.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

Your first statement put me off and I just clicked quote.

Because whatever you will type with that mentality will never matter.
Neither your ethnicity nor your race makes you smarter or dumber.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Racial Superiority/Inferiority is impossible.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Ndi Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Tulsaguy: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Busted.....

Self glorification, self deceit, hyping and over hyping.....why na?

With all our brilliancy, a nonentity aboki with political power can sink our all with a stroke of pen.....

Why do we like to tow this path of self deceit....

https://dailytrust.com/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by LegendHero(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Finally he runs away. You will always be found out no matter how hard you try.

Lol.

Run away? Even after you’ve admitted that the report is trash and proves nothing?

It’s just like saying because the Igbo students top the list of SAT scores in a county in North Carolina then automatically the Igbos are the most brilliant black race.

What will then happen if an Edo tops it in another county in Georgia tomorrow? Are we going to make an Edo the most brilliant black race tomorrow too?

There are 317 districts in England in which Lambeth is one of them. So Chisala the drunkard based his assertions on just one district and Gwaziofeku is running online to wail.

By the way, PremiumTimes already debunked the rubbish stating clearly that there is no report of such by any US study.

Tulsaguy:

https://dailytrust.com/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Tulsaguy: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

Run away? Even after you’ve admitted that the report is trash and proves nothing?

It’s just like saying because the Igbo students top the lost of SAT scores in a county in North Carolina then automatically the Igbos are the most brilliant black race.

What will then happen if an Edo tops it in another county in Georgia tomorrow? Are we going to make an Edo the most brilliant black race tomorrow too?

There are 317 districts in England in which Lambeth is one of them. So Chisala the drunkard based his assertions on just one district and Gwaziofeku is running online to wail.

By the way, PremiumTimes already debunked the rubbish stating clearly that there is no report of such by any US study.

Don't mind those chest beating mofos.

Brilliancy is not an exclusive of any race. God, the creator bestows on individual mental excellence as He so wish....No lineage or family on planet earth can claim to have superior mental capabilities than others, Blacks or White.

Human brain studies had shown consist of billions of cells and our memories are capable of recording & recalling everything so long we have our breaths.

If man does not die, he can learn, master and perfect every arts and professions ever known to man. So, where does this mental superiority complex came from.

Some people believe that certain folks ain't intelligent. Big lies. Give them the same opportunities and environments like their counterparts you think are intelligent and you see them do wonders.

It's sheer stupidity for anyone to take and digest what that fake study opined.... hook, line and sinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by LegendHero(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:

Brilliancy is not an exclusive of any race. God, the creator bestows on individual mental excellence as He so wished. No lineage or family on planet earth can claim to have superior mental capabilities than others, Blacks or White.

Human brain studies had shown consist of billions of cells and our memories are capable of recording & recalling everything so long we have our breaths.

If man does not die, he can learn, master and perfect every arts and professions ever known to man. So, where does this mental superiority complex came from.

Some people believe that certain folks ain't intelligent. Big lies. Give them the same opportunities and environments like their counterparts you think are intelligent and you see them do wonders.

It's sheer stupidity for anyone to take and digest what that fake study opined.... hook, line and sinker.

Exactly.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by gwafaeziokwu: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

It’s just like saying because the Igbo students top the list of SAT scores in a county in North Carolina then automatically the Igbos are the most brilliant black race.

Chanda's research is consistent with all available results back home. Be it unity school exams, WEAC, jamb name them.

Below is a list of Nigeria's finalists for the annual math Olympiad from 2010 till date. Math Olympiad is the turf only the brightest sharp from all over the world compete every year. Over 100 countries participate every year in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, biology and junior sciences. Curiously one tribe has dominated the list for 10 consecutive years.

Stop fighting what you can't change. Yorubas are good but Igbos are not your mates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Aderr: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

Very correct sir there cannever be any prove to subjugate intelligence to tribe or section its rather a human development

but dont blame me if i want to praise my people small sha its allowed to carry first for most educated state ranking 4times straight up no be maimai

e just be like when your pikin dey carry first for class back to back

e get as e go dey do you for body abi i lie ?

but dat wan no mean sey others too know sabi sha

I salute you for you words of wisdom
grin The bolded is very true. E get as e dey so person for body but for public person go dey pretend as if say 'no big deal'.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Aderr: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ofemannnu:
Is it the Igbos that started learning how to wear clothes in 1921 that you are calling brilliant?

Igbos did not build empire.

Igbos were taken as slaves by a small tribe called Ijaw.

Igbos were colonised by a small tribe called Igala who still hold sway in Anambra till date.Gov Obiano is Igala.

Is it because of a few intelligent ones,who might even be Igala or the Yorubas that have been assimilated in Imo state,making it academically?
They are not even half of the intelligent Yorubas who are the only people in Nigeria with 3 Nobel
Laureates(1 is equivalent of Nobel Laureate).

The only people worthy of being called most intelligent are:

1.Yorubas...Their achievements,empire building prowess, educationally on top etc
2 Ashanti
3.Benin
etc
Igbos might be in the 20th position.
How did Igbo's learn to wear clothes in 1921 when Azikiwe had a degree by 1930?
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Aderr: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
SW1st:

Perhaps, maybe " human (sorry, I mean, IBO)intelligence used to fluctuate? cheesy grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Ofemannnu: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Aderr:
How did Igbo's learn to wear clothes in 1921 when Azikiwe had a degree by 1930?

Azikiwe was in the North.If he had been in the East,he would have been like the others.Igbos' pics of 1921 taken by the white men who visited them are all over the internet.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Aderr: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Azikiwe was in the North.If he had been in the East,he would have been like the others.Igbos' pics of 1921 taken by the white men who visited them are all over the internet.
You sef.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by LikeAking: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

They are smarter than you since you have a regressive reasoning/mentality.
I'm black but I'm not intellectually inferior to anyone.

Go rest.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
LikeAking:

Go rest.
Keep your white supremacist bullshit to your goddamn self!
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:

Brilliancy is not an exclusive of any race. God, the creator bestows on individual mental excellence as He so wish....No lineage or family on planet earth can claim to have superior mental capabilities than others, Blacks or White.

At least, you don't believe in white supremacy.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:
Busted.....

Self glorification, self deceit, hyping and over hyping.....why na?

With all our brilliancy, a nonentity aboki with political power can sink our all with a stroke of pen.....

Why do we like to tow this path of self deceit....

You shouldn't call someone with political power a nonentity.
That's contradictory.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2021
traihit:
It doesn't matter which tribe is referred to as "intelligent", as long as their roots remain the sh*thole it currently is, their intelligence is useless. Whether you're Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, in fact, as long as the tribe is from Nigeria, and they all have similar characteristics of underdevelopment, your intelligence is useless.

Don't be deceived by some inconsequential statistics boosting your ego. Transfer those intelligence into building towns, cities and the country you can be proud of and that's when we'll agree you're indeed intelligent.
False.
It takes intelligence to accumulate a lot of wealth as a politician to the detriment of several people.
It is very likely for you to enjoy your wealth till you die if you remain as a selfish/greedy politician.
How is such intelligence useless?
You shouldn't be eager to type lies.
There are also so many Africans including businessmen, scientists, sportsmen, entertainers,engineers,etc whose standard of living remain high.
There are black people with achievements all over the world.
But everyone cannot be rich/successful.
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by Ifeamerican1: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2021
privaldo:
The Most Brilliant Black African Race – Facts And Figures From The US Academic Reports

AFRICAN EVENTS

So what does this mean
Re: The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor by IkpuMmadu: 1:59am On Oct 15, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Two academic researchers. One using the USA population as sample, the other using Uk population as sample arrived at the same results. None of them were Igbos( we don't have time for such anyway grin). No researcher has ever come out to counter this. Yet you call it boasting and bragging.

Someone should tell me what news is again.
in Nigeria superior thinking is called Igbo Sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Buhari From Spending ₦26 Billion On Travels, Meals, SERAP Urges Court / Election: Hon. Tony Nwulu Tasks Nigerians On Vigilance Over Fake New Naira Notes / N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.