Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) (48303 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by CastedAyo: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo on Wednesday gave his wife Jumobi Mofe-Damijo (nee Adegbesan) the proverbial blank cheque by asking her what she wanted for her 49th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, the 59-year-old fondly called RMD also shared a charming photo of his lovely wife with praises in the Niger Delta style.

He wrote:
“Happy Birthday my love. Today is just to hail you like the Warri Babe that you are now…Abeg make una clear road for my CREAMY, My OYOYO, My OMOTEKORO, My ORAGINAL, My SHENKES, My heart still de cut 2 times if I hear your name abeg, you tumuku.”

Then he asked her: “Ehen teh me again wetin you say you want for your birthday?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKinksUnIfa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

RMD and wife celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary last December.

Jumobi, a former presenter with Africa Independent Television (AIT), married RMD four years after the actor lost his first wife May Ezekiel in 1996.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Am Sure Oga Damijo Been Scatter Confirm Grammer Wen Him Been First Toast This Babe.Now Na Omotekun,oyoyo,shankes grin
Happy Birtday To His Sweetheart Sha.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Realtord43: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
First time seeing his wife.
lovely couple without noise like newbie in marriage.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
I came across a thread here on Nairaland where the Poster was Weeping and gnashing his teeth that his wife told him to his face that
"She Hardly Feels Butterflies Whenever he Touches Her" grin grin

That man that was Weeping and gnashing his Teeth in the Romance section of Nairaland this morning should come and look at this Particular Nigerian Couple especially the man in the picture.... See how well groomed that man is in that picture.( Don't tell me it's because he has money bla bla bla),

Alot of people seem to not get this,
"with the little money you have, you can still take very good care of yourself and you'll love what you see each time you look at the Mirror", all you have to do is to simply cut your coat According to your size.

46 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
this man chop stella well, those days

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
See as he wife mouth big she go sabi suck dick o happy birthday ma

11 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by beehivedata(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Beautiful. smiley smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mindlog: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
kenzysmith:

If those words are also okay for your mother as the woman is also someone's mother, feel proud of yourself.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by kushercain: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
See dry lyrics

Which one be OYOYO, OMOTEKORO, ORAGINAL, SHENKES

RMD you can pen down something beautiful to celebrate the so called love of your life not all these gobbledygook

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is that really his wife?

I was expecting to see a very beautiful lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
kenzysmith:

With a foul mouth like yours, I'm sure she won't be needing your birthday wishes.

Imagine if it's your wife, mother or sister that someone comments on like that.

Treat people the way you'd want yourself or loved ones to be treated.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
One loving man spotted in naija, God continue to bless your home bros. I hail ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by bantamx: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Prique don wide her mouth finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
are you normal ?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
I'm sorry but you're so stupid!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by xynerise: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
RMD should learn romantic words from Songs of Solomon grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
This woman must have bin a very patient woman

8 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Happy birthday Jumobi kiss I remember when she use to host that popular programme called Lunch break on AIT then..

It was on her show I first watched Puff daddy's I'll be missing you video grin

Very private lady...Much love ❤️

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
reading
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Happy Birthday ma,this woman has a good heart ,I remember last when she was interviewing me with one Indian man during a job interview she picked interest in me when she heard where I came from and the school I attended, she then advise me to go fight my academic fight and when am done then I can come back to her . Omo I felt loved that day ooi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I came across a thread here on Nairaland where the Poster was Weeping and gnashing his teeth that his wife told him to his face that
"She Hardly Feels Butterflies Whenever he Touches Her" grin grin

That man that was Weeping and gnashing his Teeth in the Romance section of Nairaland this morning should come and look at this Particular Nigerian Couple especially the man in the picture.... See how well groomed that man is in that picture.( Don't tell me it's because he has money bla bla bla),

Alot of people seem to not get this,
"with the little money you have, you can still take very good care of yourself and you'll love what you see each time you look at the Mirror", all you have to do is to simply cut your coat According to your size.
When person size no fit get coat nko

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
gozzlin:
Is that really his wife?

I was expecting to see a very beautiful lady.

Mama is more beautiful than this ooii bro

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oh ok.I thought you attended her school.She was my senior in secondary school
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by tunjilee003: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Marriage is sweet when there is money.... How many poor men can even remember their wives birthday??

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
I thought he dosen't have a wife.. maybe he's still promiscuous in real life
happy birthday to her, she looks sweet.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
LMS1:
Blank check?. I for Remain only N1500 for him account so that next time him go write the amount!..
oh I forget say na him wife him the use play that kind play grin

You're not her. Besides its a gift you could chose not like you could make transfer the cash.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by blinking001(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by calyto: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
You don't know Jumobi Adegbesan of lunch break on AIT those days?
Realtord43:
First time seeing his wife.

lovely couple without noise like newbie in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) by dayleke: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
MEE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.